View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    June 24th 2014, 4:30 pm

oh shit this is going to be fun !!!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    June 25th 2014, 7:12 am

tecaterob wrote:
Lambo on race fuel totally different outcome. Not saying Pnut isn't fast.
the 4 rims and tires on that Lambo cost more than PNUT'S whole set up  lol! race gas or not that was pretty bad.....of course I'm glad the 2J CAR raped his ass lol! And if I was PNUT that rich fuck would not get an other race lol! I would let him stay traumatized for life Cool 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    June 26th 2014, 11:04 pm

^ probably the reason why he ran him again was to have another race with his car, with the power he is making he does not get to run his car that often as he will probably want, 3-5 a year if that lol. Joel come out with 700-800HP and you will have more runs=more fun
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    June 27th 2014, 10:09 am

antoanS4 wrote:
^ probably the reason why he ran him again was to have another race with his car, with the power he is making he does not get to run his car that often as he will probably want, 3-5 a year if that lol. Joel come out with 700-800HP and you will have more runs=more fun
I have, the car is going to get rewired due to the wiring harness being to small and it's stretched out. I reused the wiring harness from the 240 this is the only thing I cheaped out on and it bite me in the ass...lol!  so I can't go in high boost or it will break up because i'm on stock ignition and can't use my race ignition system till wiring is corrected. I'm on wastegate 26lb. but it's still fast lol! car will be at next meet also I don't have A speed guage or tac so i'm driving blind lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    June 27th 2014, 12:48 pm

ill have the lambo ready to go at the next one also .. looking for some high rolls.
sorry peanut weve jumped on your thread.
Back to top Go down
The-Slayer Z06

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2013-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    June 27th 2014, 1:40 pm

Orange challenger wrote:
ill have the lambo ready to go at the next one  also   .. looking for some high rolls.
sorry peanut weve jumped on your thread.
. You got a race right here 60 70 roll let me know when you hit the streets, don't be scared it's just 999cc's.  popcorn 
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    June 27th 2014, 1:52 pm

CRUSH wrote:
tecaterob wrote:
Lambo on race fuel totally different outcome. Not saying Pnut isn't fast.
the 4 rims and tires on that Lambo cost more than PNUT'S whole set up  lol! race gas or not that was pretty bad.....of course I'm glad the 2J CAR raped his ass lol! And if I was PNUT that rich fuck would not get an other race lol! I would let him stay traumatized for life Cool 
lol
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    June 27th 2014, 10:18 pm

Let's do it.  Make sure u hold on tight I'm going to suck the air out of your cylinders ..... :lol! lol! lol! just talking smack.  Crush.   But yea will do it.   One of the 2 cars ..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    July 1st 2014, 6:12 pm

Well there is a meet 7/10/14.... i'm just saying..... Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo    

Back to top Go down

Pnut 280z 2jz vs nicks UGR twin turbo Lambo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2