Share | 

UGR TT LAmbos vs. 1000 hp 996

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chancleta's Daddy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: UGR TT LAmbos vs. 1000 hp 996   October 2nd 2013, 10:13 am

[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Racing Lambo 1250hp v Porsche 996TT 1000+hp + Turbo Corvette C6 800+hp v - YouTube[/url]

Lambo on low boost, 2 weeks before.
[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TTG vs Porsche 996 Turbo - YouTube[/url]

[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Same P car vs SC Viper
[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 911 TT 3.8 vs Paxton + Nitrous Viper - YouTube[/url]

From the Lambo owner:
Quote :
I own the Lambo and to clear up any confusion I am on race gas in this video at 1250hp starting in 3rd gear and BHT had a clean win on the first run (and I did the honking) it's at at :55 in the video. Congrats to BHT, it was a good win and he has a great car.  After that run, I won the second run "honked" run at 1:15 in the video.  

The first minute of the video with the black vette were just pulls, nobody honks and BHT left first and I tried to catch him for a little bit before letting off, so that's why some of you are saying they don't look like "clean" runs.  Couple of other things about fuel etc:

1. BHT's car is fast as ball and he knows how to drive it

2. I am on MS109 in this video with my top up (not pump gas) and starting each run in 3rd gear (I am not in boost in 3rd, something I am being chided for but wgaf, it's my car)

3. There are two runs in this video where we honked and they start at :55 and at 1:15
   a. The :55 run I pull slightly ahead when he hits, and then BHT pulls ahead. I start pulling back at 1:09 but it isn't going to be enough and I concede defeat and let off. BHT cleanly won.
   b. The 1:15 run I pull ahead and stayed there to 190mph and then let off, that's where he passes me. I won that one.

4. Some people are saying I should have started in 2d gear and not 3rd.  Thanks for the advice. Yeah, my car does hit harder out of 2nd so maybe you're right.

5. The vids where my top is DOWN are runs from another weekend where I was on pump gas and BHT on C16.  BHT cleanly wins each of those runs.  I hope it's ok for me to admit defeat.
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: UGR TT LAmbos vs. 1000 hp 996   October 2nd 2013, 1:02 pm

This guys has 1250 hp and 1300 excuses!! Lol
Back to top Go down

UGR TT LAmbos vs. 1000 hp 996
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1