HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:31 pm

fordman wrote:
I am sorry i miset it what did he say
The pussy call us heaters asshole faggot and alot of shit for no reason....mother fucker i cant wait to see this asshole


Last edited by yellow_bullet_97 on April 16th 2013, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:33 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
Ok asshole dont call if u dont want.But let me tell u pussy i will be in countyline every fuckin weekend just looking for u mother fucker bring anybody with u i dont give a fuck .. you pussy

and what you gonna do slow ass?! id be in something faster ud have to catch me.
don't get mad cuz u were acting like a coward about talkin shit and i called u out on it.
I'm real tho so u tell me just how u feel. i don't gotta call you a mother fucker or a pussy. ill call u just as u are acting and if the truth hurts get a band aid.

Ray from gmexpress is a punk mother fucker and I've told him as it is and he's still running away from races. you're mad. cuz i called yo out on your silent smart remarks about albert or the car w.e. i deleted the comment for a reason your brought it up to prove a point? you're not a grown man by doing this. nor do i care what u think you're gonna do to me. remember i give a fuck about u whether you're here today or tomorrow! take that apple and slice it any which way ud like to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:36 pm

What car u want to run me with maby u should leve the car at home and just bring your mouth its prety fast lol listen gumby get a life grow up become a man maby stop playing with your dick so your balls drop and start realizing what u are doing to your self U are becoming what u hate the most frank the crusher cobra as a mater a fact i think i shall call u babyfrank



To: albert

I have not disrespected u or your cars or shop in any way but by leting babyfrank run his mouth like he does faling back on you your shop and your cars u are disrespecting your self again no disrespect to u but that is my opinion
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:45 pm

WHO woulda guessed....

called him....guess what happend....he talked, huffed and buffed til he blew his own house down and blew so hard he even dialed a few numbers during his great speech.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:47 pm

fordman wrote:
What car u want to run me with maby u should leve the car at home and just bring your mouth its prety fast lol listen gumby get a life grow up become a man maby stop playing with your dick so your balls drop and start realizing what u are doing to your self U are becoming what u hate the most frank the crusher cobra as a mater a fact i think i shall call u babyfrank



To: albert

I have not disrespected u or your cars or shop in any way but by leting babyfrank run his mouth like he does faling back on you your shop and your cars u are disrespecting your self again no disrespect to u but that is my opinion


I always bring both, I'll give you that 2 for one special and a ass whopping all in one night.
WHEN EVER YOURE READY! With my slow car. I couldnt embarrass my 2000 3L by lining up with such a slow turtle

and that was a stupid as fuck example. you attempted disrespecting by mentioning twice the car almost hit the wall first pass fuckin clown. you're just as much as a coward. SORRY IF IAM REAL ENOUGH TO SAY IT! btw you suck at tuning as well.


Last edited by V6Chris on April 16th 2013, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:48 pm

V6Chris wrote:
WHO woulda guessed....

called him....guess what happend....he talked, huffed and buffed til he blew his own house down and blew so hard he even dialed a few numbers during his great speech.
. Mother fucker call me now and cant fight me cus he is on probation and he dont want to go jail
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:52 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
WHO woulda guessed....

called him....guess what happend....he talked, huffed and buffed til he blew his own house down and blew so hard he even dialed a few numbers during his great speech.
. Mother fucker call me now and cant fight me cus he is on probation and he dont want to go jail

i mentioned I didnt care about fighting you win or lose. It proves nothing. just proves how pathetic your life is that you'd go out of your way to fight over the internet.
I wouldnt stop watching Tv over that shit or what you say. Like i said you mean nothing to me, I wouldnt know what you look like or who you are if you were next to me and trust me that I dont care.

I attempted talking to you but you're heads so far up your ass you could only listen to yourself....thus further more proving you're the real child here.

btw i texted to you to get it on now. Want me to send you my Address
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:58 pm

Good night sr.I will see u soon
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 11:03 pm

Sounds like you are moon walking babyfrank u say all of this shit on here and on the phone u sound like a scared bitch u say dont get so worket up over the internet but u got into a conversation that has nothing to do with u and again a conversation because that is what yellow builit was doing with albert but u turnd it into this and he is a grown man like any man he will feal disrespected i suggest u do find out what yellow buillit looks like cuz it will help your helth
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 11:42 pm

fordman wrote:
Sounds like you are moon walking babyfrank u say all of this shit on here and on the phone u sound like a scared bitch u say dont get so worket up over the internet but u got into a conversation that has nothing to do with u and again a conversation because that is what yellow builit was doing with albert but u turnd it into this and he is a grown man like any man he will feal disrespected i suggest u do find out what yellow buillit looks like cuz it will help your helth

No one mentioned you either so who are you? why don't you worry about yourself instead of my health
and lmk when u get fast and want sit.in the other lane lmk.

other then that idc about your or him that's why i deleted the comment. if you're mentally capable of understanding that you'll stop
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 5:21 am

chill out guys run your cars not your mouths leave the drama for the girls

_________________
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 7:21 am

V6Chris wrote:
fordman wrote:
Sounds like you are moon walking babyfrank u say all of this shit on here and on the phone u sound like a scared bitch u say dont get so worket up over the internet but u got into a conversation that has nothing to do with u and again a conversation because that is what yellow builit was doing with albert but u turnd it into this and he is a grown man like any man he will feal disrespected i suggest u do find out what yellow buillit looks like cuz it will help your helth

No one mentioned you either so who are you? why don't you worry about yourself instead of my health
and lmk when u get fast and want sit.in the other lane lmk.

other then that idc about your or him that's why i deleted the comment. if you're mentally capable of understanding that you'll stop

You mentioned me stupid read your fucking post ass hole get a life babyfrank
Back to top Go down
HelloKittyEk

avatar

Number of posts : 9
Location : Dade
Registration date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 8:19 am

Lmaooo!!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 8:37 am

fordman wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
fordman wrote:
Sounds like you are moon walking babyfrank u say all of this shit on here and on the phone u sound like a scared bitch u say dont get so worket up over the internet but u got into a conversation that has nothing to do with u and again a conversation because that is what yellow builit was doing with albert but u turnd it into this and he is a grown man like any man he will feal disrespected i suggest u do find out what yellow buillit looks like cuz it will help your helth

No one mentioned you either so who are you? why don't you worry about yourself instead of my health
and lmk when u get fast and want sit.in the other lane lmk.

other then that idc about your or him that's why i deleted the comment. if you're mentally capable of understanding that you'll stop

You mentioned me stupid read your fucking post ass hole get a life babyfrank

i can do what i want and say what id like. that's why iam here in America.
its a forum and u and ur buddy got upset over it. then ur both slow so there's not shit either of u two really could do aside from continuing to talk shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 9:12 am

Yes baby frank u are in america and thank god for that hz if u would have been in another country u would be dead and and i am not mad i am just trying to teach a young ignorant littol babyfrank This is the last inhave to say about this nobody said anything bad to albert or raged on him he is fast u for some reason think u need to speak for a grown man that has is own opinions if albert has anproblam with what yellow buillet said to him i am shore he would have said somthing u are slow kid in all aspects if u wantto line up that slow three valve or that 3.0 or that what ever u gotni dont care win or luse u are still a littol internet tuff guy but when the shit hits the fan u are guna stick your tung in your ass and say i will call the police if u tuch me u arent a man u ar a boy grow a pair of balls and stop running your mouth and geting in other peoples conversations Ok babyfrank (gumby)
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 9:41 am

I'm not here to be an internet tough guy or troll or any of that.
i felt both of you were beating around the bush...i said something, took it off...then this came of it. i still feel the same way as well as probably many. i said it...so you are how u are and he's highly pissed about life or w.e. idc about you or him. I'm here for racing, if either of u have some cash and wanna try something lmk that's my hobby and enjoyment. if yall wanna get mad and set fights over this lol then yeah have fun and stick to it.
I'm nobody remember, what i said hardly even matters unless u let it get to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 5:11 pm

Whats new? Same shit different day!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 7:33 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Whats new? Same shit different day!!
lol! a ban would be nice

_________________
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 10:13 pm

CRUSH wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
Whats new? Same shit different day!!
lol! a ban would be nice
Please don't encourage him lol! Neutral
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 17th 2013, 11:13 pm

CRUSH wrote:
chill out guys run your cars not your mouths leave the drama for the girls
. .It is not drama...I'm not going to tolerate disrespect from him or anyone ...and for everybody I am sorry for all this bullshit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 18th 2013, 7:26 am

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
chill out guys run your cars not your mouths leave the drama for the girls
. .It is not drama...I'm not going to tolerate disrespect from him or anyone ...and for everybody I am sorry for all this bullshit
i know your a cool dude and so is chris all im saying is lets run our cars there is no need for anyone to disrespect Cool this is our site for us all to enjoy and do what we do.....RACE cheers NOT MMA lol!

_________________
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 18th 2013, 8:00 am

I agree crush but neither yellow buillet or i should be disrespected like that at the end of the day the conversation was between yellow bullet and albert and i am shore if albert felt disrespected he would have said something he doesn't need an interpreter i think chris just needs to analyze what he is going to say before he does
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 18th 2013, 8:26 am

fordman wrote:
I agree crush but neither yellow buillet or i should be disrespected like that at the end of the day the conversation was between yellow bullet and albert and i am shore if albert felt disrespected he would have said something he doesn't need an interpreter i think chris just needs to analyze what he is going to say before he does
I think you guy should put that behind and move on..I personally know yellow bullet and fordman amd they're the coolest guys ever. .as far as chris I know he's very passionate about racing, but he needs to understand that sometimes people have different taste and just cause someone has a different opinion, that doesn't meant that we have to disrespect each other
..so guys let's chill and enjoy our blessings cheers
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 18th 2013, 9:28 am

Preach on
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 18th 2013, 9:35 am

richevo wrote:
fordman wrote:
I agree crush but neither yellow buillet or i should be disrespected like that at the end of the day the conversation was between yellow bullet and albert and i am shore if albert felt disrespected he would have said something he doesn't need an interpreter i think chris just needs to analyze what he is going to say before he does
I think you guy should put that behind and move on..I personally know yellow bullet and fordman amd they're the coolest guys ever. .as far as chris I know he's very passionate about racing, but he needs to understand that sometimes people have different taste and just cause someone has a different opinion, that doesn't meant that we have to disrespect each other
..so guys let's chill and enjoy our blessings cheers

Yeah, everyone that knows me knows that im a cool guy and I try to avoid problems. but there are 2 things written on my bible already.


1st one as soon as my car is done you are going down again buddy lol! , ill rematch your ass and beat you again.
that ass is gonna need some Vaseline Sk

2nd one bitchasschriss whoop ass. or maybe he ends up kicking my ass lol! he is a thought guy you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   

Back to top Go down
 
Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Porsche 944/951 Turbo GT-Racing Fiberglass Bumpers, Fenders - $1000
» my B.M.C. South Africa - Wolseley 1000
» festival of 1000 bikes mallory park
» Rhino Vs. Commander 1000
» power per dollar porsche v8 vs chevrolet v8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: