View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 15th 2013, 8:55 pm

Guys i have nothing to hide. And i dont like to bully anyone. But i dont like ppl talking out of their asses

Red s2000. 100% street car makes 1025whp weights 3400 pounds with driver best pass 1.26 60. 5.58 1/8 @ 126 8.72@150. Hooks on ice.

If anyone have something for it. Bring it. If not pls stop talking shit
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 15th 2013, 8:59 pm

Street or strip
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:05 am

fordman wrote:
I think yellow buillet is refering to the car that u took of the trailer at countyline and when u went to make th first pass u almost hit the wall i dont know ifthat is your car or a costomers car

yea the 7second one that you nor him could sit next themselves. Fuck the red one either for that matter
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:27 am

What
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:48 am

Can u re wright what ever that was i cant undestand what u are trying to say
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:10 am

fordman wrote:
I think he's trying to say your 4000 lbs bonestock shelby ain't got shit for a 1200 hp race car! ! Lol
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:23 am

richevo wrote:
fordman wrote:
I think he's trying to say your 4000 lbs bonestock shelby ain't got shit for a 1200 hp race car! ! Lol
. . I hope that's not what he meant
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:26 am

Can u guys pls leave the race car out if the equation. We are not even on the track section. RED car. 100% street legal.
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:39 am

Nobody is arguing that with u albert i was just trying to explain to u what car yellow buillet was talking about and still i dont know what chris was trying to say in that post so if someone could clarify
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:57 am

Dont even worry about it bro
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 11:05 am

I am not i just want to know what he ment
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 5:43 pm

Nothing
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:13 pm

V6 cris i already saw what u wrote and u deleted like a fukin bich all i have to said is i will see u one day and i will fuck u up mother fucker i never disrespect u or albert but fuck that faggot.We all know u likes Albert dick pussy fucking ball licker.you better not show up in county line Or in front of me cus when i see you mother fucker i will broke all your skinny bones asshole.Lets see how gay Dick sucking faggot can u really be
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:49 pm

I am sorry i miset it what did he say
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:50 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
V6 cris i already saw what u wrote and u deleted like a fukin bich all i have to said is i will see u one day and i will fuck u up mother fucker i never disrespect u or albert but fuck that faggot.We all know u likes Albert dick pussy fucking ball licker.you better not show up in county line Or in front of me cus when i see you mother fucker i will broke all your skinny bones asshole.Lets see how gay Dick sucking faggot can u really be

Fuck countyline where you at right NOW FAT MOUTH!
WHAT THE FUCK YOU REALLY WANNA DO! FUCK YOU, you're clearly a fuckin hater and you aint shit. Im at countyline all the time and more then you.
Bring something to the street, ANYTHING you'd like fat mouth mother fucker and like I said only thing you'll be doing is counting your sorry ass sorrows.
you never said anything bad because you're beating around the bush about it like a fuckin coward AND THATS TRUTH.
I deleted the post because i didnt wanna do 50pages of fuckin explaining in detail how you're wrong and you arguing for 50pages about how some how you're right in your own little world that know realistic mind set mother fucker would agree with.
Anyone with knowledge of knowing how to read clearly can see and read your what you're getting at.
What I'am getting at is that you aint shit, you have no room to talk. YOU CLEARLY ARE TALKING OUT YOUR ASS ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT. kindly you've been asked to shut the fuck up. I'am telling you now

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TALKIN OUT YOUR ASS. You cant sit next to the red s2k or yellow s2k. Thats my kind way of saying it to you now

I deleted the previous comment not to deal with this shit because im tired of it and in the end everyone reads it like im some fuckin no good asshole thats just talking shit. in reality Im just the fuckin guy telling it like it is 100% real.

and like I said fat mouth i give a fuck about seeing you, we can get it on tonight tomorrow, in court I GIVE A FUCK! clearly you do cause the truth hurt YA!
do yourself a favor drop the entire thing and realize you're not even the bigger man or jack shit, because it was deleted and you brought it up correct? you're nothing, and you're post is even retarded. grow up and get fast SLOW NIGGA
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:52 pm

fordman wrote:
I am sorry i miset it what did he say

I said you and him were haters. I then deleted it to not deal with this crap, and also looking back i wasnt exactly sure what you meant in your comments nor do i honestly give a shit. I felt I may have been wrong and deleted it. it was harsh, it was assholish and oh well thats me and thats life. if you wanna curse at me like it means something like yellow cumstain, feel free.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:55 pm

and yellow bullet Ima say it JUST LIKE THIS TOO
you're probably such a fuckin 2 face shit mouth that you probably drop knee and suck alberths dick at the track and get on here and talk shit just like someone ELSE DID ON HERE!

IF IT HASNT ALREADY HAPPENED! And we aint RAY FROM GM EXPRESS FAT MOUTH! I SHOW UP! PLEASE get your shit in gear so i can paint stripes on that mother fucker. You were WAY BETTER off sitting on the sidelines wiping your windows clean pretending you'll make maybe a mid 6second pass, goin for you PB while THIS 3L powered mustang is just "out of your league."

If you wanna race TALK! Otherwise i give a fuck about you or what you gotta say.
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 9:59 pm

305 345 9874 call me mother fucker im ready right now pussy please men call at soon as possible bitch call me bich call me
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:05 pm

Its Simple you wanna race yes or no. I ALREADY KNOW how this shit goes, been there done that GUESS WHAT HAPPENS!? a 30min convo that goes NO WHERE. I call you answer the phone hot and bothered by your daddy V6Chris.
I then at that point in time take about 30seconds to decide how far I want to further piss you off and say senseless shit.
Today isnt your day, so rather then call and hang up on you in 30seconds.
If you wanna race TODAY you say yes then shit moves forward.

otherwise this idea you think happens where I call, we say hey im gonna beat your ass at location A lets go meet....bitch please

like i said grow the fuck up
and i give a fuck if your older because you're definitely not wise
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:06 pm

Ia am not going to curse at u but u need to read before u speak no body here has raged on albert or his cars or his driving ability on the other hand we are saying that his car is to fast to run with the porsche at no point in time did we mention u v6 chris and if anybody has no reason to talk here it is u yellow builit has been around alot longer the u and has had plenty of fast car i dont think anything u have owned or buil will come close to his car as it sits naw no spray as a mater a fact he told albert that even thoe he knows he is going to loose he will still run him u realt need to grow up and stop beaying a band wagener P.s After u read this u are going to say u dont care i aint scared yatayatayata The guy u are talking shit to and saying to meet u up tonight is not frank he is not going to act like if nothin hapend and shake your hand thise are grown folk
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:08 pm

Ha ha if u meet up with him tonight u think its to race ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:10 pm

Fuck u mother fucking this is not about racing its about u and me call me and tell me where u are
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:15 pm

fordman wrote:
Ia am not going to curse at u but u need to read before u speak no body here has raged on albert or his cars or his driving ability on the other hand we are saying that his car is to fast to run with the porsche at no point in time did we mention u v6 chris and if anybody has no reason to talk here it is u yellow builit has been around alot longer the u and has had plenty of fast car i dont think anything u have owned or buil will come close to his car as it sits naw no spray as a mater a fact he told albert that even thoe he knows he is going to loose he will still run him u realt need to grow up and stop beaying a band wagener P.s After u read this u are going to say u dont care i aint scared yatayatayata The guy u are talking shit to and saying to meet u up tonight is not frank he is not going to act like if nothin hapend and shake your hand thise are grown folk

fuck that you need to stop talking out your ass as well

What kinda price you guys wanna put saying that yellow bullet takes a big fuckin L on the street dead stop?

shit give it sometime, i want his ass right there at countyline WITH MY CAR! then we'll see how much further your own foot goes up you're ass.
I'd ask you to race but i highly doubt you can drive that shelby dead stop, and a damn sure highly doubt you'll do it sitting next to me on an arm drop.

both of you please understand i dont care about where this is going.

stop telling me to grow up and standing up for a guy making a fool of his own damn self. understand both of you fall off the face of the earth tomorrow, my life stays the same. actually gets better cause thats 2 nut swinging post i wont have to look at
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:19 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
Fuck u mother fucking this is not about racing its about u and me call me and tell me where u are

You cant see me? you dont see me right there on your nerves ?! LMAO FUCK NIGGA
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   April 16th 2013, 10:22 pm

Ok asshole dont call if u dont want.But let me tell u pussy i will be in countyline every fuckin weekend just looking for u mother fucker bring anybody with u i dont give a fuck .. you pussy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH   

Back to top Go down

Big HP Porsche vs CBR 1000 60-190 MPH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next