AuthorMessage
VEGASGTR

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 12:47 am

PhantomMenace wrote:
VEGASGTR wrote:
kachup wrote:
ill like shut some people up on the supraforum with what car is better (gtr or supra)

the supras will have their chance in the texas invitational , just like they have had the last few times and got spanked by the GTR's.

1400whp supra vs. 1400whp gtr is a slaughter fest -no dis respect just telling it like it is . GTR's and UG lambos are street roll monsters.

last time i checked nobody had shit on seafish's supra or the ugr lambo at 2k13. not to mention rex's supra would of been doing some damage out there if it wasnt for his tranny issue.

??maybe i Missed it .. any videos?

Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 1:14 pm

Seafish was Texas 2K12 not 13
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 5:09 pm

repost

And remind me again....what position is GTR on at the TX mile? What's the best MPH so far? Your top dog GTR ( Alpha Omega) barely touched 230. Do you have any idea how many Supras are in front of your top dog representative? What happened with better technology, faster shifting, better aero...???

And remind me again...what is the best 1/4mile time for GTR so far? You understand that if top dog Supras shows up at a next TX meet, it won't be a single GTR on a "top 10 list"?Again....what were you saying about technology, aero, faster shifting...

And how about you try to roll with high hp Supra at 90-100mph? Or you guys only like to play safe at low speeds where the ONLY thing that matters is AWD system.

In addition to all that, i cant imagine driving a car where every hard start from a stop is like gambling with 20.000 dollars (or whatever the cost of transmission is).
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 8:31 pm

kachup wrote:
repost

And remind me again....what position is GTR on at the TX mile? What's the best MPH so far? Your top dog GTR ( Alpha Omega) barely touched 230. Do you have any idea how many Supras are in front of your top dog representative? What happened with better technology, faster shifting, better aero...???

And remind me again...what is the best 1/4mile time for GTR so far? You understand that if top dog Supras shows up at a next TX meet, it won't be a single GTR on a "top 10 list"?Again....what were you saying about technology, aero, faster shifting...

And how about you try to roll with high hp Supra at 90-100mph? Or you guys only like to play safe at low speeds where the ONLY thing that matters is AWD system.

In addition to all that, i cant imagine driving a car where every hard start from a stop is like gambling with 20.000 dollars (or whatever the cost of transmission is).
preach it brother lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 8:42 pm

30PSIBLK wrote:
Seafish was Texas 2K12 not 13

sorry meant 2k12
Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 8:55 pm

just got back and saw the tread and realized that The South Fl Cheerleading festival was still on.
Whom ever wants to talk trash about my car or any other gtr feel free to open your own tread. Stop doing it here.
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 9:40 pm

26brx8 wrote:
just got back and saw the tread and realized that The South Fl Cheerleading festival was still on.
Whom ever wants to talk trash about my car or any other gtr feel free to open your own tread. Stop doing it here.
race the 2jz car you need to race lol! so you can get spanked too. the 280 is ready a phone call away affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 10:12 pm

2yayc wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
. Lmao same reaction I'm just trying to make a race happen
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 8th 2013, 10:49 pm

CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
race the 2jz car you need to race lol! so you can get spanked too. the 280 is ready a phone call away affraid
like I said, I will be testing saturday. 50-150 for free any time after that. The ball is in your court.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 6:27 am

26brx8 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
like I said, I will be testing saturday. 50-150 for free any time after that. The ball is in your court.
50-180 or 60=160 you will get one of these cheers i will make some phone calls,

Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 7:51 am

CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
50-180 or 60=160 you will get one of these cheers i will make some phone calls,
Whatever dude. just find someone else to run YOUR RACE. I will not keep changing my car to race you guys. Not worth the time nor the reward.
If your shit does not hook, that is not my problem. I saw really fast supras at tx2k13 running 40 mph rolls all night long, so I know its doable. Good luck finding your 50-200 race.
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 7:56 am

Asier you got called out so it's your race not theirs. Like I said when you run that camp even when you win you lose so stick to your guns 50-150 Si no so sorry. Just my .02
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 8:17 am

Crush no disrespect and I know you own the site but its not your call who runs what. It's their cars and if the person gets called out its his race to choose. It is what it is. If peanut can run that race then it's squashed it won't be happening according to what I've read and been told. That camp needs to accept the terms if not its no dice.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 8:27 am

30PSIBLK wrote:
Crush no disrespect and I know you own the site but its not your call who runs what. It's their cars and if the person gets called out its his race to choose. It is what it is. If peanut can run that race then it's squashed it won't be happening according to what I've read and been told. That camp needs to accept the terms if not its no dice.
It has nothing to do with me owning the site so lets get this out of the way i got these numbers from the 280 people if the gtr cant hang Thats on him that car is very capable of 180 mph he is awd we are going to spin he has to give up something . I just want to see a race Laughing

Last edited by CRUSH on April 9th 2013, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 8:29 am

I hate posting from my phone in rush hour lol!

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 8:46 am

What about a dead stop with a 2J car? on the street? with ANY GTR??
now what GTR owners? or fan boys for GTRs.
step right up the water is warm and filled with a REAL 6cylinder
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 9:07 am

30PSIBLK wrote:
Asier you got called out so it's your race not theirs. Like I said when you run that camp even when you win you lose so stick to your guns 50-150 Si no so sorry. Just my .02

what camp?
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 9:10 am

The whole little clique they roll with
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 10:04 am

ohthedrama

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 11:59 am

Who is they? penut?
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 1:17 pm

Its not you Chris so no worries
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 2:05 pm

30PSIBLK wrote:
Its not you Chris so no worries

If is my camp u are talking about I'm ready to race anything u bring. Or anyone else anywhere
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 2:06 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 9th 2013, 2:29 pm

V6Chris wrote:
What about a dead stop with a 2J car? on the street? with ANY GTR??
now what GTR owners? or fan boys for GTRs.
step right up the water is warm and filled with a REAL 6cylinder
I will be at the track saturday. more than happy to run it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   

Back to top Go down

Asiers GTR @ TX2K13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: