HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Asiers GTR @ TX2K13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 40
Location : pembroke pines
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 26th 2013, 10:00 am

Here is the pass at TX2K13. Car was set on medium boost due to lack of traction at the track. Had a horrible 1.7 60 ft. on this run.
Going to PBIR with new tires this week on kill mode, shooting for an 8 second pass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 26th 2013, 7:45 pm

Someone forgot which way to Zoom in. Lol, Happens to me all the time.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 26th 2013, 8:39 pm

Good run asier should be 8's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 27th 2013, 1:44 pm

Impressive!!
How much power/boost was that pass?
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 36
Location : miami
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 27th 2013, 1:57 pm

Now maybe your ready for the 280z
Back to top Go down
hipnotizze



Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 27th 2013, 3:58 pm

nice run!!!
Back to top Go down
kiko1
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 38
Location : Miami,Fl
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 27th 2013, 10:09 pm

movin out! Congrats
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsboutique.com
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 27th 2013, 11:10 pm

thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 27th 2013, 11:13 pm

pnut280zturbo wrote:
Now maybe your ready for the 280z
Its being ready. The question is if your 280 is ready for my 50 roll.
If you can not get traction at 50mph, then it was not meant to be.
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 36
Location : miami
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 2:18 am

26brx8 wrote:
pnut280zturbo wrote:
Now maybe your ready for the 280z
Its being ready. The question is if your 280 is ready for my 50 roll.
If you can not get traction at 50mph, then it was not meant to be.
if u really want to race lets make this happen with a 60-180 or 60-160 60 is not my race but let's do it
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 8:32 am

50 is not my race either. Like I said, if you want to run this gtr, you will need to do at least a 50. If your car is not ready for a 50, then too bad. Find someone else to race.
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 9:15 am

Asier, with all the power/mods you got and that nasty mph on "mid boost", shouldn't you be able to run/take the 280 from ANY ROLL?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 9:27 am

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
Asier, with all the power/mods you got and that nasty mph on "mid boost", shouldn't you be able to run/take the 280 from ANY ROLL?
same apply to him.
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 100
Location : MIA
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 11:58 am

26brx8 wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
Asier, with all the power/mods you got and that nasty mph on "mid boost", shouldn't you be able to run/take the 280 from ANY ROLL?
same apply to him.
so make it fair , why dont you guys run heads up @ PBIR ?
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 12:31 pm

AT wants a 40 roll pnut wants a 60 meet in the middle at 50 that seems pretty fair. Heads up at PBIR isnt fair. GTR's dont have the aftermarket suspension for the drag and were just now learning BOTL and no nitrous. The big turbo GTR's are cutting 1.6 on average and it wouldnt be fair. He built his car to do low rolls while pnut built his to do 80 rolls, if thats the case go to texas next time and run out there and see where u stand if not find someone else to run from 60 or 80
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 394
Age : 24
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 1:14 pm

i say just one run at a 60 and another at a 40-50 just to give what the people want! cheers
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 100
Location : MIA
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 1:40 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
AT wants a 40 roll pnut wants a 60 meet in the middle at 50 that seems pretty fair. Heads up at PBIR isnt fair. GTR's dont have the aftermarket suspension for the drag and were just now learning BOTL and no nitrous. The big turbo GTR's are cutting 1.6 on average and it wouldnt be fair. He built his car to do low rolls while pnut built his to do 80 rolls, if thats the case go to texas next time and run out there and see where u stand if not find someone else to run from 60 or 80

looks like he did pretty good at the drag strip, pnut always wanted an 80 , GTR wanted a 40 , the middle is 60
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 2:38 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
AT wants a 40 roll pnut wants a 60 meet in the middle at 50 that seems pretty fair. Heads up at PBIR isnt fair. GTR's dont have the aftermarket suspension for the drag and were just now learning BOTL and no nitrous. The big turbo GTR's are cutting 1.6 on average and it wouldnt be fair. He built his car to do low rolls while pnut built his to do 80 rolls, if thats the case go to texas next time and run out there and see where u stand if not find someone else to run from 60 or 80

looks like he did pretty good at the drag strip, pnut always wanted an 80 , GTR wanted a 40 , the middle is 60


Iam planning on going to the ndima events and other track rentals to set the car up. I would not mind running him at the track eventhough the adds of me winning are close to zero. As long as it is a friendly free run. Lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1588
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   March 28th 2013, 5:34 pm

With all that money in the 280. Should of have a nice ecu To hook up ... There are a shit ton of 1200hp cars doing 50-60. (Proefi or haltec. ....
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 2nd 2013, 1:08 pm

You guys should do both runs (40&60) for fun and get some good video.
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 36
Location : miami
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 2nd 2013, 2:37 pm

26brx8 wrote:
50 is not my race either. Like I said, if you want to run this gtr, you will need to do at least a 50. If your car is not ready for a 50, then too bad. Find someone else to race.
$500 50-180 your race now don't fake after all this time lets see what your excuse now
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 2nd 2013, 5:21 pm

Last time I checked Joel called Paul and we agreed on doing it once I was back from vacation. So no need really to post what you did. But anyways, what I agreed was to run 50-150 for FREE. I also said to do it after the saturday event because I will be testing the car at pbir ,which if you want we can also set it up to run at the track for FREE.
So again, get your fact straight.
see ya.
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 36
Location : miami
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 2nd 2013, 6:08 pm

$500 50-180 if not just forget about ever finding out if your faster then my car have a nice day
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 2nd 2013, 6:21 pm

I have nothing to prove.
Sounds like you are making the excuse here by adding the extra conditions.
50-150 for free. If not , forget about ever knowing if your is as fast as mine. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   April 2nd 2013, 9:11 pm

Find out whose faster?! you're WAYY offff the beat that lil blue datsun sings too!
lets clear the air here.
that datsun runs 8 that GTR isn't. the datsun is faster then when it previously ran 8s

all I'm trying to say is yea the race is pointless because that datsun is out of that GTRs league
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Asiers GTR @ TX2K13   

Back to top Go down
 
Asiers GTR @ TX2K13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: