pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 8:23 pm

GIO-305 wrote:
nabil wrote:
OH!!!! I almost forgot to thank Paul for his really good camera skillz there was no tripod used!! That comes from
Years of lazy GTR shifting lmao!!!

lol!

Don't be laughing bitch. Who had the auto fox when we all had 5spds. tongue
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 8:24 pm

Paul your planning to run tomorrow or swim. lol!
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 8:25 pm

And whipping all your asses with a AOD lol! And some spray lol!
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 8:35 pm

GIO-305 wrote:
Paul your planning to run tomorrow or swim. lol!

I'll be running but swimming in my tears when Nabil beats me. lol!
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 8:55 pm

nabil wrote:
Yes we did before after first numbers were 545/520 final numbers were 603/619 Jeremy tuned the car he is a beast tunning lol

Hey , whats up buddy ? Nice Runs ! YOUR CAR LOOKS SIKK !

Ive had a few questions for you and basically

One is did you or did you not mention that we were running a 30-150 ?

the other question is why did you let out at 135-140 on the first run that we

left together ? And the one the last questions is ,how are you digging the E-85

tune , CONGRATS !

Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 9:01 pm

congratz nabil some sick power must be pulling like a whole different animal now
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 10:20 pm

That vette is sweet , when u guys running I may take out the heavy sled out....
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 10:46 pm

[quote="Orange challenger"]That vette is sweet , when u guys running I may take out the heavy sled out....[/quo

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU !

Not exactly sure when ,but i will definately let you know when .
Back to top Go down
Richie 383

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 10:50 pm

Here's another vid for you guys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 11:38 pm

congrats nabil but hey for the weight of the maro its staying up nice great race guys
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 15th 2013, 11:39 pm

p.s holy shit on that datson

Move out of my way lmfao
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 7:09 am

I feel like Alex and Richie are trying to stir stuff u, yes I did let off early the first race! The car felt weird on the drag radials! I'm sorry I'm not here to prove anything if you guys are mad the its cool we don't have to race again you guys were are acting sandy as hell for no reason! I like racing for fun you guys take it too serious richie you car is quick but I told you it has nothing for my vette at a 30! I don't do digs on the street so don't bother asking and if the Camaro was not running good why did you race it i told you I was not in a hurry you came in here saying lets doi this NOW!!! Like I said I do this for fun if this is how you guys act after a race I done racing you thanks.
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 7:11 am

And my car has a pulley and headers on pump, this Camaro has like 15k in work done to it with tires and race fuel it'd did so so
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 8:28 am

nabil wrote:
I feel like Alex and Richie are trying to stir stuff u, yes I did let off early the first race! The car felt weird on the drag radials! I'm sorry I'm not here to prove anything if you guys are mad the its cool we don't have to race again you guys were are acting sandy as hell for no reason! I like racing for fun you guys take it too serious richie you car is quick but I told you it has nothing for my vette at a 30! I don't do digs on the street so don't bother asking and if the Camaro was not running good why did you race it i told you I was not in a hurry you came in here saying lets doi this NOW!!! Like I said I do this for fun if this is how you guys act after a race I done racing you thanks.

Some people just take this stuff to seriously. The bottom line is if he had anything for your car he would have put a few cars on you when you missed second gear. You would have never came back around him. You can't recover doing that against an equally matched car. I only get irritated when someone doesn't play fair.

Does your car have the floates at high speed on the DR's? If it does, it those tires. I bought a set and they were off the car and sold within 100miles. Felt like I was on a boat getting tossed around in the wind with them over 100mph. If that is the case you might want to look into a 18" wheel setup for your car with a good set of mickey's.
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 8:36 am

MRISFN wrote:
nabil wrote:

Some people just take this stuff to seriously. The bottom line is if he had anything for your car he would have put a few cars on you when you missed second gear. You would have never came back around him. You can't recover doing that against an equally matched car. I only get irritated when someone doesn't play fair.

Does your car have the floates at high speed on the DR's? If it does, it those tires. I bought a set and they were off the car and sold within 100miles. Felt like I was on a boat getting tossed around in the wind with them over 100mph. If that is the case you might want to look into a 18" wheel setup for your car with a good set of mickey's.
If i order tires for my car Thats what im getting 345/35/18 mickey s with a set of aftermarket 18/12 replica wheels , the 19,s just don't hook when you past the 700+ hp ,
I read alto of people don't like the 19 drags
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 8:39 am

The tires work great they do float up to I'm not use to them yet, but I can't buy a replica 18 because of my brakes and real deal rims are like 3k I rather spend the money on go fast mod my goal in the far future is TT but its no cheap so we will have to wait
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 9:29 am

MIKE-HKS wrote:
MRISFN wrote:
nabil wrote:

If i order tires for my car Thats what im getting 345/35/18 mickey s with a set of aftermarket 18/12 replica wheels , the 19,s just don't hook when you past the 700+ hp ,
I read alto of people don't like the 19 drags

The 345/35/18 setup is a great everyday setup for a high whp vette, but if your looking for an excellent dig tire I personally like the 275/40/17 setup. I currently run that setup on my car for dig runs and cold weather racing. They have zero floating and are good for 1.7-1.8 60' out on unprepared roads. Can't get much better than that off the track.
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 9:56 am

nabil wrote:
Hey. Nabil i am not trying to stir stuff and i am definately not upset , and much less mad .I apologize if i came on to you that way but i
its not in my intentions to get you upset , i think that you are a pretty cool dude , and the one getting upset .
I just wanted to clear the air and
confirm that you let out when you saw me reeling you in , THATS ALL !
And yes you are absolutelly correct on the fact that i wanted
race Now , because if you dont recall you are the one that originally called me out !

TRUST ME I AM NOT UPSET AT ALL buddy !

Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 10:29 am

nabil wrote:
And my car has a pulley and headers on pump, this Camaro has like 15k in work done to it with tires and race fuel it'd did so so

I am not sure how you calculate 15k ,but maybe you should also calculate the fact that your car is over $130,000

from factory ,pulley, headers ,you also were on tires , and there is over 1100 pounds less in weight difference between your car

and my car . My car was hurt from running pump on a race gas tune the previous night and you know it , if you dont want to race

me agian thats a very smart conservative move considering you are completly aware of whats going to happen if you run the 30-150

that we agreed on .
Thanks AND CHEER UP BUDDY , DONT LET RICHY GET TO YOU HE MEANS NO HARM ,AND YES WE DO TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUS , BUT ALSO DO IT FOR FUN !

Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 11:03 am

It's cool bro your first reply was a bit aggressive but you know I'm not that kind of guy yes ill give you a 30 yes you better bring it on that 200 shot I now you have lmao and yes I love E85 your car might have a chance if you use it :lollol:

Ps I did not pay 130 I paid 100 no Intrest Wink
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 11:22 am

nabil wrote:
It's cool bro your first reply was a bit aggressive but you know I'm not that kind of guy yes ill give you a 30 yes you better bring it on that 200 shot I now you have lmao and yes I love E85 your car might have a chance if you use it :lollol:

LOL

i know you are not a shit talker and a very cool dude !

i will not bring a 200 shot , nor do i have a 200 shot because i dont need it for you .ALL i ever had is a 125 shot !

and i am not bringing that either ! but i am definately bringing it with a REDLINE MOTORSPORTS E 85 tune like yours or possibly alot better than your tuners tune . LOL

and of course after running you twice i also learned that you leave on two not three !

you little cheater ! LMFAO
Back to top Go down
SFLR FILMS

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 11:35 am

Rerun Sunday. We will be there filming
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/southfloridaracing
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 11:36 am

A.S.A.P. wrote:
nabil wrote:

LOL

IT REALLY DONT MATTER , YOUR CAR IS BAD ASS AND NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM IT !

ITS A CHEVY !

Last edited by A.S.A.P. on February 16th 2013, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: nabil zr1 vs zl1   February 16th 2013, 11:39 am

Lol thanks alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content