Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 9:05 am

cheers very nice i cant wait
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 1:02 pm

nice work , those TROPHIES look bad ass
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 4:36 pm

Thanks guys, The guy at the trophy shop put in work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 5:02 pm

That's awesome..... Great job
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 6:17 pm

Very nice,dude deff put in some work
Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 7:56 pm

looks great joel
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 9:09 pm

Nice papa
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 13th 2013, 9:28 pm

Nice work!!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 14th 2013, 9:23 pm

Looking sick, picnic coming soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 15th 2013, 2:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Looking sick, picnic coming soon
cant wait cheers

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 15th 2013, 2:44 pm

thanks guys, It's almost here cheers

Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 15th 2013, 5:53 pm

I be there
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 15th 2013, 6:03 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
I be there
Good shit see you there

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 15th 2013, 6:06 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Nice work!!!
I guess ill see a bunch of GTR's in the car show lol!

Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 15th 2013, 7:07 pm

CRUSH wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
Nice work!!!
I guess ill see a bunch of GTR's in the car show lol!

Yea thats all it's good for.. tongue
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   February 15th 2013, 7:24 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES   

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peak..... SK PICNIC/CARSHOW TROPHIES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1