AuthorMessage
MRISFN

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 7th 2013, 8:54 pm

pdv25 wrote:
MRISFN wrote:
nabil wrote:
My car does have a 160 thermostat it's not the tune this has been said a million times the GTRs dyno real low but move like 700whp cars there is a race here where Paul beat a Zo6 with heads and cam on E85 tuned by Jeremy wich is one of the best LSX tuners again don't go by the dyno sheets I have yet to see a car under 700 whp do what mine did against a Gtr from a 20 roll

You were not referring to my car right? The 570whp H/C Z06 he raced a while back.

Hey Jason.. I think he might be referring to your car.

What's up Paul? I figured he was thinking about my car. I guess he got the facts wrong when he said my car was on E85. My shit is on good old 93 shell pump gas.

Nabil you did a good job hanging in there man. That is a suicide roll speed against the GTR's. The second you reach for second you're going to be seeing tail lights unless you have a good power advantage on them. I did lose one race to Paul's car, but the rest I put into a chase is a race slot. When it comes to tuners it is a mixed bag man. My car is no longer being touched by Jeremy I had to pull the heads the day I got home from going down south to race Paul. I learned a lesson to never have anyone touch my car but me when it comes to installs. I used a local Orlando guy named Darin to tune my car now. He did an excellect job. I picked up a lot of performance and drivablity. As you may have noticed I log my car daily on a performance box and it picked up some serious time after getting it back together with the proper setup and having him tune the car. You guys should pick one of these toys up and stop guessing how your car is running.

Paul, when are we going to have a little rerun? You guys should come up here. I will give you a dig run for the drive affraid
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 7th 2013, 9:03 pm

Lol!!! Dig? That will make the drive worth while.... I'll try and plan something in the near future with TRC. Hope all is well with you bud.
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 7th 2013, 9:49 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Lol!!! Dig? That will make the drive worth while.... I'll try and plan something in the near future with TRC. Hope all is well with you bud.

lol... I know it's funny to hear that word when referring to a street race against a GTR and a Z06 on an unprepped road. It almost makes a man giggle inside. You get your dig and I get my 60mph roll. I would assume you will not need DR's since I should be no match for you from a dig.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 8th 2013, 6:10 am

95RioRedCobra wrote:
Jeremy will do you right just ask Joel he did magic with Joel's Vette. Sounds you could benefit from a few lesser known mods if you're interested give me a shout. P.S. I'm easy to get ahold of... LOL!

(954) 558-5923
jermy is the best i have his number if anyone needs it Cool i gained almost 50 hp with his fine tune on my vette

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 8th 2013, 6:13 am

I'm going to use Jeremy soon for the E85 tune after that my car is going to stay that way for a Long time!! Bambino ill run you from a 25-30 roll, your faster than Paul up. There so it's pointless to run from a 60
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 8th 2013, 6:19 am

nabil wrote:
I'm going to use Jeremy soon for the E85 tune after that my car is going to stay that way for a Long time!! Bambino ill run you from a 25-30 roll, your faster than Paul up. There so it's pointless to run from a 60
YOUR CAR WILL THANK YOU cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 8th 2013, 9:12 pm

nabil wrote:
you asked Paul for a 60 on previous run u had with him, I do your 30 we can do a 60 after :cheers
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 8th 2013, 9:46 pm

STEALTH wrote:
nabil wrote:
Jeremy is out west the guy is a beast with LSXs he is going to tune my car on E85. Torque is my current tunner I've heard real bad things about them but they are cool people and are right next to my house. I don't know of any other tuners that are local and can mess with my car other than Redline in pompano but I've called like 100000 times and no answer

its the tune then.... lol!

I can help you get in contact with REDLINE MOTORSPORTS ,

PM me . and i can help out . we have been real busy and short a couple hands this week.

A.P.

Back to top Go down
spooledcrxb18

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 9th 2013, 8:32 am

+1 for Jeremy, he uses our dyno a lot when hes in this area and seen nothing but solid tunes and happy customers...could also check out Ed(DSMlights Tuning) he seems to do more c4-c5 but his car was a procharged E85 car that was supposedly one of the highest power stock block cars in the country..and he drives that thing everyday so gotta be a decent tune in it
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 10th 2013, 5:47 pm

nabil wrote:
Jeremy is out west the guy is a beast with LSXs he is going to tune my car on E85. Torque is my current tunner I've heard real bad things about them but they are cool people and are right next to my house. I don't know of any other tuners that are local and can mess with my car other than Redline in pompano but I've called like 100000 times and no answer

I will get Howard to call you. I will give him your number to call you. Use Redline they know there stuff. Next time just call me if you cant get a hold of them.

On efi live just hold on. Im getting the program soon.
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 10th 2013, 6:21 pm

Thanks GIO ur a live saver it's nice to know some one who knows so much with the same car lol
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 10th 2013, 7:20 pm

Nabil, what size are your NT-05R's? We should get a dig run in, DR's against DR's with both our cars around the same whp it should be fun.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 11th 2013, 12:22 am

MRISFN wrote:
Nabil, what size are your NT-05R's? We should get a dig run in, DR's against DR's with both our cars around the same whp it should be fun.
His 570whp is Mustang dyno lol! he has 345 s nto5r
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 11th 2013, 6:32 am

I don't really do digs on the street I can do a real low roll. What car do you have??
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 11th 2013, 10:20 am

bambinov8 wrote:
MRISFN wrote:
His 570whp is Mustang dyno lol! he has 345 s nto5r

Oh, that makes more sense. I would have assumed he would be in the low 600whp area with a pulley on the ZR1. I was curious if he went with an 18" wheel or 19" wheel. When you coming up north?
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 11th 2013, 10:21 am

19 by 12 what car do you drive?? V
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 11th 2013, 10:23 am

Never mind just saw the sing
Back to top Go down
MRISFN

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 11th 2013, 10:28 am

nabil wrote:
Never mind just saw the sing

Very Happy You know my car I was down there a while back racing Paul in the GTR. Thought it would be fun to do a some vette on vette runs.
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 12th 2013, 9:22 am

GIO-305, is your ZR1 back in So. Fla?
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 12th 2013, 9:28 am

MIKE-HKS wrote:
720rwhp 6psi 93 pump gas " safe tune "
MIKE-HKS, that sounds like a nice set up, whose TT kit? I'm thinking of going that route.
Any track numbers on your car?(mile, 1/2 mile, 1/4 mile, 60-130)

Have you run the Zr-1, or the GTR on this video? your car should do well with that power.
What about ram1320 Evo, or any of the fast cars on this forum?(trying to get an idea of how your set up would perform)

thanks!, love the ride!
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 12th 2013, 11:04 am

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
MIKE-HKS wrote:
MIKE-HKS, that sounds like a nice set up, whose TT kit? I'm thinking of going that route.

Have you run the Zr-1, or the GTR on this video? your car should do well with that power.
What about ram1320 Evo, or any of the fast cars on this forum?(trying to get an idea of how your set up would perform)

thanks!, love the ride!
juanito put the kit together originally for the red zr1 1300hp , when the car got damaged the kit was installed on my car , its bad ass , the man is a bad ass welder and fabricator ,
only raced it ones against a 1156awhp porsche and he was having tranny issues auto , i barely drive it , just not enough time ,
car will not hook with out tires for shit , these 345 /20's are to hard ,and these plastic cars are to light .
car needs 345/35-18 MICKEy
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 12th 2013, 1:56 pm

I remember that build thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was an APS kit though, what happened to that car was supposed to be really fast, no??
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 12th 2013, 2:14 pm

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
I remember that build thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was an APS kit though, what happened to that car was supposed to be really fast, no??
wrong car , not that one
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 12th 2013, 6:15 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:
MIKE-HKS wrote:

thanks!, love the ride!
juanito put the kit together originally for the red zr1 1300hp , when the car got damaged the kit was installed on my car , its bad ass , the man is a bad ass welder and fabricator ,
only raced it ones against a 1156awhp porsche and he was having tranny issues auto , i barely drive it , just not enough time ,
car will not hook with out tires for shit , these 345 /20's are to hard ,and these plastic cars are to light .
car needs 345/35-18 MICKEy

How do you get a hold of this juanito I got his number but doesnt answer and no call back
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   February 15th 2013, 8:10 pm

nabil wrote:
Thanks GIO ur a live saver it's nice to know some one who knows so much with the same car lol

Dude sorry I had so much work the last few days that I forgot to call Howard.. I will get him to call you soon. Sorry again!

Next time call me or text me if you don't here from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR   

Back to top Go down

Nabils' ZR1 vs TRC GTR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: