looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   February 2nd 2013, 10:55 am

Need a turbo mani and downpipe for my b13. Anyone know of a place from 305 to 561 lmk thanks
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   February 2nd 2013, 12:03 pm

Juanito (305) 962-0393 he's one of the best down here ,I don't know about the price because it all comes down to what material you want to use.
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   February 2nd 2013, 12:33 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
Juanito (305) 962-0393 he's one of the best down here ,I don't know about the price because it all comes down to what material you want to use.
x2 every job he does is top notch
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   February 2nd 2013, 2:04 pm

Juanito did the piping and exhaust on my car and it looks perfect. Another great fabricator is richy (Jamaica) r.a.w in ft Lauderdale 954-5620531. Either one is top notch
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   February 2nd 2013, 3:15 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
im a pro welder and i vouch for juanito Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   February 2nd 2013, 5:05 pm

much appreciated to all.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   February 3rd 2013, 2:09 am

+1 on Juanito, if you want him to give u a good price take him to eat Churrasco lol
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   February 17th 2013, 1:00 am

S twice wrote:
Juanito did the piping and exhaust on my car and it looks perfect. Another great fabricator is richy (Jamaica) r.a.w in ft Lauderdale 954-5620531. Either one is top notch

Richie at RAW did a lot of the piping on my car. He does great work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices   

Back to top Go down

looking for a shop that does a nice fabrication job and decent prices
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1