HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IMPORTculture

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 26th 2013, 1:57 pm

hope to see everyone out there!
Back to top Go down
IMPORTculture

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 26th 2013, 2:50 pm

IT WOULD BE A BIG HELP IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP SPREAD THE WORD... MESSAGE ME FOR ANY INFO
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 27th 2013, 9:20 am

IMPORTculture wrote:
IT WOULD BE A BIG HELP IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP SPREAD THE WORD... MESSAGE ME FOR ANY INFO

how about you make a proper intro first ?
Back to top Go down
IMPORTculture

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 27th 2013, 1:02 pm

WHAT ELSE DO U NEED TO KNOW?.........hELOO MY NAME IS NICK AND IVE BEEN A PART OF SK FOR ABOUT THREE YEARS BUT I JUST STARTED COMING AROUND AGAIN . I DRIVE A SLOW ASS SUBI AND IM BUILDING A S14 SR20DET(DOGSHIT SLOW TOO)

WELL IM STARTING TO GET BACK INTO THE SCENE AGAIN AND I FOUND OTHER THEN SK ITS PRETTY DEAD. IM TRYING TO START ANOTHER SPOT AND WHAT BETTER PLACE THEN WHERE I FIRST STARTED, SO CYPRESS AND DIXIE STARTING FEB 7 9:00. IT WILL BE HELD BI WEEKLY , SO IT DOESNT INTERFERE WITH SK NIGHTS.

BETTER? lol!
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 27th 2013, 1:40 pm

Pretty dead? I beg to differ. There is a race going on somewhere in South Florida every night. I was a witness to an awesome race last night. That Racing Channel will have the video up shortly. Two sick races, some extremely fast cars. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 27th 2013, 1:41 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
IMPORTculture wrote:

how about you make a proper intro first ?
he's ok lol! I know him and we talked about this meet lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 27th 2013, 1:41 pm

JDMtube wrote:
Pretty dead? I beg to differ. There is a race going on somewhere in South Florida every night. I was a witness to an awesome race last night. That Racing Channel will have the video up shortly. Two sick races, some extremely fast cars. Stay tuned!
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 27th 2013, 5:05 pm

IMPORTculture wrote:
WHAT ELSE DO U NEED TO KNOW?.........hELOO MY NAME IS NICK AND IVE BEEN A PART OF SK FOR ABOUT THREE YEARS BUT I JUST STARTED COMING AROUND AGAIN . I DRIVE A SLOW ASS SUBI AND IM BUILDING A S14 SR20DET(DOGSHIT SLOW TOO)

WELL IM STARTING TO GET BACK INTO THE SCENE AGAIN AND I FOUND OTHER THEN SK ITS PRETTY DEAD. IM TRYING TO START ANOTHER SPOT AND WHAT BETTER PLACE THEN WHERE I FIRST STARTED, SO CYPRESS AND DIXIE STARTING FEB 7 9:00. IT WILL BE HELD BI WEEKLY , SO IT DOESNT INTERFERE WITH SK NIGHTS.

BETTER? lol!

I feel for you on the sr build
Back to top Go down
IMPORTculture

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 29th 2013, 11:36 pm

ya just picked it up... im not really trying to make big power , just enough to slide.... when my funds are right i would like to go 2J and go from there
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 30th 2013, 6:39 am

IMPORTculture wrote:
ya just picked it up... im not really trying to make big power , just enough to slide.... when my funds are right i would like to go 2J and go from there
then we will welcome you to the Dark side ........

Back to top Go down
IMPORTculture

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 31st 2013, 3:22 pm

i wanna take my time and build it right... i got my daily(pt loser) and the subi to keep me occupied before it gets done so there is no rush
Back to top Go down
IMPORTculture

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   January 31st 2013, 3:24 pm

and if anyone thinks they are ready for the PT come get it....it ran a 10minute pass at pbir....GET SOME lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTculture meet Feb.7 at cypress and dixie spot 9:00pm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1