HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Post your Christmas GIFTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 4:47 pm

Thanks frank is so true mang. Yea after today I won't talk to her. I just want her to realize what she had. I gave her more than anyone would. Love,respect and material and was always their for her. I hope she does come back like that she sees I'm better without her.
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 156
Age : 33
Location : ft.Lauderdale
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 5:00 pm

Kachup, I don't know u and u don't know me but man to Man U gotta let her go. Ya it's gonna suck for a little while, but that's life. Me personally would've told her to kick rocks and die slow . But I'm a dick SOOO.. Lol but real shit frank is 100% rite (this time) lol. If u ignore her she's gonna wonder why and come creepin back for sure. In tha mean time go have fun and see if that's wat u really wanted.
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 5:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Yo u need to stop talking to her for a while and let her get back to her senses, otherwise she just gonna walk allover your and fill you with bs shit lies... Tha other clown deserves a beating, his just fucking her for now and latter on his gonna dump her on the side of the road when his all done with her.

Trust me! i know u are a cool kid, but you need to learn to give yourself respect and dignity as a man.. She knows what shes doing wrong, and shes doing it cuz she likes it, otherwise she wouldn't be fucking around with tha other clown. Put your foot down and be a man bro.

IJS

Good luck.
+1000000000000000!!!! When a girl. Ask you to give her space, she just wanna go and try something new out there and if things doesn't workout for her, than she will try to comeback to you...but like said, you need to put your foot down and make her realize that you ain't clown nor fool. ..my advise to you is to stay away from her forever...like I told u before. .keep a cool head and live your life to the fullest...and take that damm supra to ad turbo already and. Put a big turbo in it. .lol
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 5:23 pm

Lol true ill move on, she just think she could try things have fun and then thinks she going to run back to me after having fun and something going wrong.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 5:31 pm

richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Yo u need to stop talking to her for a while and let her get back to her senses, otherwise she just gonna walk allover your and fill you with bs shit lies... Tha other clown deserves a beating, his just fucking her for now and latter on his gonna dump her on the side of the road when his all done with her.

Trust me! i know u are a cool kid, but you need to learn to give yourself respect and dignity as a man.. She knows what shes doing wrong, and shes doing it cuz she likes it, otherwise she wouldn't be fucking around with tha other clown. Put your foot down and be a man bro.

IJS

Good luck.
+1000000000000000!!!! When a girl. Ask you to give her space, she just wanna go and try something new out there and if things doesn't workout for her, than she will try to comeback to you...but like said, you need to put your foot down and make her realize that you ain't clown nor fool. ..my advise to you is to stay away from her forever...like I told u before. .keep a cool head and live your life to the fullest...and take that damm supra to ad turbo already and. Put a big turbo in it. .lol
+1 cheers
Your supra wont ever want space between you...just other cars
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 100
Location : MIA
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 5:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Yo u need to stop talking to her for a while and let her get back to her senses, otherwise she just gonna walk allover your and fill you with bs shit lies... Tha other clown deserves a beating, his just fucking her for now and latter on his gonna dump her on the side of the road when his all done with her.

Trust me! i know u are a cool kid, but you need to learn to give yourself respect and dignity as a man.. She knows what shes doing wrong, and shes doing it cuz she likes it, otherwise she wouldn't be fucking around with tha other clown. Put your foot down and be a man bro.

IJS

Good luck.
+1000000000000000!!!! When a girl. Ask you to give her space, she just wanna go and try something new out there and if things doesn't workout for her, than she will try to comeback to you...but like said, you need to put your foot down and make her realize that you ain't clown nor fool. ..my advise to you is to stay away from her forever...like I told u before. .keep a cool head and live your life to the fullest...and take that damm supra to ad turbo already and. Put a big turbo in it. .lol
+1 cheers
Your supra wont ever want space between you...just other cars

hahahahah , good one bro, good one
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 6:42 pm

Man up nigga respect yourself if not no girl ever will ijs
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1749
Location : M.i.Ya.Yo.
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 7:26 pm

it takes a man to come into a men forum and say hes been cheated on so why da fuck are you crying for?remember ni el chicharron es carne ni la mujer es familia sorry cant translate that in english and why are you even gona get married when ur in early 20's join a swingers club is $170 a year you walk in at 8 pm and leave at 6 am with 5-6 pussies to ur name i've gon 3 times since last week and i've lost 15 pounds ur dick will peel from banging anothers niggas hot wife heck and if u take girl with u might aswell get y another dick..singa que la vida es pinga y las putas son como el cancer todo el mundo las tiene.Pardon me joel just couldnt translate those lol!
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 10:59 pm

thanks blackmambals3 so fucking true i feel better everyday, but i hope she does come back and fuck her and after tell her her sister fucks better lol i will move on its just hard, just join the gym to keep me busy.



Last edited by kachup on December 26th 2012, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 11:01 pm

thanks everyone else, never expected great advice, i posted it because i was super low at the moment. frank really hit in the nail and made realize many things which i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 11:02 pm

[quote="black cobra"]
MIKE-HKS wrote:
damn bro that sucks especially during the holidays ,but you didn't loose 3.5 years , somebody just saved you from loosing more ,
my mechanic says all girls are bitches and hoes , except his mother , but if you ask his father he will tell you something different ...[/quot

you are 100% right my uncle always tell me that all the girl are bitches ecept my mother and dont ask my father lolo lol
kachup lets go to the strip club its on me brother i have alot of friend there.

ariel you let me know cheers
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 11:07 pm

Nigga u got a supra wtf meng go pull some hoes already trust me u gonna feel better.
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 11:15 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
Nigga u got a supra wtf meng go pull some hoes already trust me u gonna feel better.

bro i got a couple nice things but trust me is not that easy. but i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 11:24 pm

U got your feeling hurt? Lmao it's easy u just need to realize the truth is not what u have been living women need to be broken down after u build them up my girl knows I don't play that shit I got no problem moving on u don't even have kids with that girl lol like I said before man up its not a good look crying over a girl that is no good had u cheated on her and got caught differant story but it sounds like u were in love and that's why your upset fuck that to many girls out there to be caught up like that bruh u will realize this after time I'm only trying too open your eyes meng.
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 11:29 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
U got your feeling hurt? Lmao it's easy u just need to realize the truth is not what u have been living women need to be broken down after u build them up my girl knows I don't play that shit I got no problem moving on u don't even have kids with that girl lol like I said before man up its not a good look crying over a girl that is no good had u cheated on her and got caught differant story but it sounds like u were in love and that's why your upset fuck that to many girls out there to be caught up like that bruh u will realize this after time I'm only trying too open your eyes meng.

true im just taking it day by day
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 11:45 pm

kachup wrote:
thanks blackmambals3 so fucking true i feel better everyday, but i hope she does come back and fuck her and after tell her her sister fucks better lol i will move on its just hard, just join the gym to keep me busy.


Do what me and Tony said, leave her 100% out of your life bro. That girl cant be worth it after this shit. the faster you drop the faster you move on with life rather then dwell on this shit. yeah it was a long time lotta shit on the line but its over cant change it now and you shouldnt. its hard but its the truth and thats it
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 26th 2012, 11:57 pm

V6Chris wrote:
kachup wrote:
thanks blackmambals3 so fucking true i feel better everyday, but i hope she does come back and fuck her and after tell her her sister fucks better lol i will move on its just hard, just join the gym to keep me busy.


Do what me and Tony said, leave her 100% out of your life bro. That girl cant be worth it after this shit. the faster you drop the faster you move on with life rather then dwell on this shit. yeah it was a long time lotta shit on the line but its over cant change it now and you shouldnt. its hard but its the truth and thats it

yea mang she was acting wierd since that night because she was seeing her boss lol idc no more honestly i know one day shes going to realize she fucked up big time and come running back, but then it will be late
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 27th 2012, 12:08 am

Rudy. Sorry to her that man. It's happened to,all of us. At one point in our lives somewhere along the lines. . Words that I live by. Think of this when u down and want to call her. . You came to this world alone and u we ll die alone . You don't need her move on Find another girl even if u don't like her to keep u entertained and stay busy no matter what. Good look brother.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer


Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 27th 2012, 12:17 am

Orange challenger wrote:
Rudy. Sorry to her that man. It's happened to,all of us. At one point in our lives somewhere along the lines. . Words that I live by. Think of this when u down and want to call her. . You came to this world alone and u we ll die alone . You don't need her move on Find another girl even if u don't like her to keep u entertained and stay busy no matter what. Good look brother.

I'm gonna give a plus 1 on this,..There are a lot of of pussy out there that will do tricks!!
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 27
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 27th 2012, 5:02 am

thanks mike, i miss her not going to lie. i wake up thinking of her like now, but i learn not to contact her no more because im not her priority no more, the other guy is for now i guess.
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 100
Location : MIA
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 27th 2012, 11:15 am

for next time learn something from tony montana

I TRUST ME
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 27th 2012, 2:47 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
for next time learn something from tony montana

I TRUST ME
lol! lol! lol! lol! SOOOOO TRUE Cool

_________________
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 27th 2012, 5:25 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
for next time learn something from tony montana

I TRUST ME

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 28th 2012, 2:35 am

So.........where is the picture of that watch Chris?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1749
Location : M.i.Ya.Yo.
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    December 28th 2012, 9:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post your Christmas GIFTS    

Back to top Go down
 
Post your Christmas GIFTS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Any Judo related Christmas gifts?
» What Did you get for Christmas 2012!
» POST: pics of your XRR w/ various gas tanks and t
» Scroungers CC Christmas Party.12-11-10
» Christmas Drinks - Covent Garden - London - Monday Dec 13th 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: