View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   December 14th 2012, 6:03 pm

JDMtube wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
Those gtrs are gifted its hard not to hate on stock turbo cars that are beating fully built vehicles and in some cases even bikes I wish I could afford one.
I just watched Ultimate Factories GTR. The car was designed to make anyone look like a super Driver. (straight from the Chief Engineer's mouth, not me!) From AWD traction control to shifting to suspension adjustments for stability. You said it! it's hard not to hate! The car is an engineering masterpiece!

Saw that show yeaterday, it was awesome!!

Chris and Dan, that was some funny ass shit!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   December 14th 2012, 6:09 pm

S twice wrote:
K we can give it a shot but I have to fix an issue with my car first. I'll let u know through P.M

Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   December 16th 2012, 1:47 am

peacockpirate wrote:
S twice there is a black srt from west palm that wants to run you 60-160 if your down.
I'm racing Adrian as well this coming week popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   December 16th 2012, 9:38 am

good runs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
C-LO

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   December 17th 2012, 8:36 am

Ill buy it back , Shitty tune and all

S twice wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
Great runs!

No stwice vs pdv25?

Yeah me and paul ran that night off camera and honestly I was surprised because he had a fender on me STILL (twice) lol... If u guys remember I ran Paul a year ago on less boost, and 200+ pounds heavier, no brake boost and still same outcome scratch Only thing I changed was a completely new map (dont fix what isnt broken) which is giving me issues such as it puddles up with fuel if I rev the car to redline and let off it misfires for about 5 seconds then cleans itself up. Really weird. If anyone has any idea what could cause that I would greatly appreciate it. Anyways enough with the excuses. lol! Btw both vids with the suby are 40 rolls. Paul we should have recorded our runs since they were by far the best matchup. P.s no matter if my car runs good or not I will never do a 25 roll with u guys again. For the record Javier's car is REALLY fast and I think he's going to get that 9 second slip now since he's 250+ lbs lighter than Paul. One last thing Paul races in flip flops and sips from an umbrella drink as he races people lol.. While I'm over here throwing my shoulder out with this POS haha.. Anybody want to buy an evo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   

Back to top Go down

GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2