View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 11:25 am

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:

please chris you have been a troll on here since your first post yes you post some vids so what you ruin it by opening your mouth and as far as talking down to you im not your shit is parked and you been building a super car for over 3 years please spare us all the bull shit im tired of you two babies fighting with each other and im not the only one that feels like this the truth hurts shape up get the fuck out of here or get erased im done with you and frank thread hijacking everything around here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was nice when the forum had something else to read, now all there is too read is bullshit from these two clowns. Every thread has 1st page with great debate and discussion from other members then it gets taken over by Frank and V6Chris with 20 page of the same ole shit. I wouldn't be surprised if people don't want to even post because they can't get a word in without these two gangraping their post.

*P.S. I might appear like on the sidelines and shit, and might have never raced but one of the things I enjoyed was coming on this website and seeing some badass cars run or some light humor, can't do it anymore though.

your still a sideline bitch with a worthless opinion
btw this isn't Frank but i can guess who

there's 2 current. threads with me and Frank arguing so your point is dull and weak
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 11:52 am

V6chris " you get back stab because you chose to come in here and talk about peoples personals shit, which it has nothing to do with racing... There fore because you are a child and need growing up time you do not know how to keep ur mouth shot, as well' u do not know the meaning of maturity yet either.
You and tha pussy from west palmBitch are both the same shit. Cuz both cant do anything else but roon ur pussies rather chose to personal attack others ... Now u do know the reason why i snitched out ur bitch up in here.

I hope we are done with the bullshit and start a new chapter of drama free.
If you are not intending to race me for fun, then stay out my way and out the way of others tha actually want to have fun with their cars rather than run for money.
Stay over there in the West side and run ur lil dig races like you do with ur lil 400hp cars and stay out the big boys business.

With heart and love'
CrusherCobra Ur always Daddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 11:58 am

Joel I'm done with V6chris" don't worry about me, you know am here to race my shit and you see me do it out there every time at the SK meets, unlike V6chris' always showing his support to the West Side boys instead..

Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 1:17 pm

Did u out of all people just say somebody else is saying personal shit?! Lmfao... that's all u do is talk about people's mother's n girls.
Back to top Go down
Madfabricator
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 1:29 pm

Lmao!!!! Crusher you need an ATF 4R70w for that thing. You will go straight into the 9s... "yea but I like to actually drive my car"... well then fuck it I like to win... row row row your boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 2:02 pm

The car will go straight into the nines tomorrow night if the weather permits!! Very Happy with same 6 speed at 145+mph for sure on boost only! I got a new twicked out tune running more timing= more power.

stay tuned for Vids. Cool
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 2:13 pm

CRUSH wrote:
you fucken guys are full of shit between frank and v6 Chris every single thread gets ruined im really debating taking both of your clowns off the site for real you guys talk more shit than you race and at the end of the day you are both parked and you both drive worthless cars so grow up ladies please the shit is getting old im tired of this shit and all the phone calls i receive either you guys get along or please stay the fuck off the site

Good shit Joel. Didn't see you at the last meet had to leave early, but my offer still stands.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
Nomad
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 5:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
The car will go straight into the nines tomorrow night if the weather permits!! Very Happy with same 6 speed at 145+mph for sure on boost only! I got a new twicked out tune running more timing= more power.

stay tuned for Vids. Cool

Inb4carcantgetoutof10sandexcuses
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 5:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris " you get back stab because you chose to come in here and talk about peoples personals shit, which it has nothing to do with racing... There fore because you are a child and need growing up time you do not know how to keep ur mouth shot, as well' u do not know the meaning of maturity yet either.
You and tha pussy from west palmBitch are both the same shit. Cuz both cant do anything else but roon ur pussies rather chose to personal attack others ... Now u do know the reason why i snitched out ur bitch up in here.

I hope we are done with the bullshit and start a new chapter of drama free.
If you are not intending to race me for fun, then stay out my way and out the way of others tha actually want to have fun with their cars rather than run for money.
Stay over there in the West side and run ur lil dig races like you do with ur lil 400hp cars and stay out the big boys business.

With heart and love'
CrusherCobra Ur always Daddy.

Frank understand the meaning of stop.
Back to top Go down
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 5:11 pm

Don't try so hard u put it into the wall Frank lol

If the blue cobra makes 750 and runs 9.7 we are to expect low 9s tomorrow right? I mean u do make 890whp on dyno as u claim
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 5:14 pm

Nomad wrote:

If the blue cobra makes 750 and runs 9.7 we are to expect low 9s tomorrow right? I mean u do make 890whp on dyno as u claim

Guess you saw the other thread were he let it slip out.....
After all, he has been claiming 700 forever.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 5:24 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Guess you saw the other thread were he let it slip out.....
After all, he has been claiming 700 forever.... Shocked

Lol i know maybe he should fun the blue cobra at track
Whipped vs Whipple run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 6:20 pm

Nomad wrote:

i HAVE NEVER ONCE SAID MY CAR MAKES 890WHP! I said 750whp MD and 800whp-DJ.. Check my most recent videos...
BTW do the math 4,100lbs - 3,550lbs= What Nomad?
Back to top Go down
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 14th 2012, 5:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nomad wrote:

i HAVE NEVER ONCE SAID MY CAR MAKES 890WHP! I said 750whp MD and 800whp-DJ.. Check my most recent videos...
BTW do the math 4,100lbs - 3,550lbs= What Nomad?

i guess we'll find out tonight what it equals lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 14th 2012, 5:50 pm

we weigh'd a bolt on Shelby with 0 weight reduction and a trunk full of stuff (2010)
the car weigh'd 3900lbs even...

2010 GT500 stock-3900lbs
The red one in stock form weigh'd 3850.
K-meember, a-arms, driveshaft, full interior-3750.

these are all exact scaled weight no driver.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   

Back to top Go down

LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2