View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nomad
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 4:05 pm

Frank u need to take launch lessons from this 60 year old man.

Lawl same setup u used to have MINUS nitrous

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 5:38 pm

bro that shit has to have spray , that back fire is not normal
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 5:56 pm

it was on spray...
that car and driver was just a sad story
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:08 pm

Nomad wrote:
Frank u need to take launch lessons from this 60 year old man.

Lawl same setup u used to have MINUS nitrous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjp0I1in1YY&feature=g-subs-u

vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7reTmz7U68

LMFAO

Nomad do you realize tha cobra was not set up for the track and + the car never got in fourth gear cuz a shifter issue. I even broke the input shaft that night trying to get it in fourth gear. Also BTW that was 3 shelby's ago and two of them making a 10.2 pass first time at the track with them, something you have not being able to accomplish all of these years with your SHIT-BOX... LMAO Tha pos of yours spends more time at the mechanic shop getting fixed than running a full gallon of gas at a time.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:22 pm

V6Chris wrote:
it was on spray...
that car and driver was just a sad story

Here is tha same sad car yanking one out the victims i yanked tha same night
1-Slowsilver GTR
2-03terminator
3-Tha white pos Honda Civic From Tampa friends with Anthony
Chancletas 10.2 nitrous CTS-V
All of them got yanked tha night V6bitch, and all tha damage was done a week after tha sad track video.

]

Nitrous kb cobra 2nd gear start Vs CrusherCobra 3rd Gear start no nitrous.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 12th 2012, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:22 pm

Isac broke your input shaft not you and he broke it going into 2nd.
your same shelby you have now is the only one that went 10.2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Isac broke your input shaft not you and he broke it going into 2nd.
your same shelby you have now is the only one that went 10.2

Bullshit he broke it going into fourth you lying bitch.

Here is the video You fucking clown.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:30 pm

[quote="V6Chris"]Isac broke your input shaft not you and he broke it going into 2nd.
your same shelby you have now is the only one that went 10.2[/[quote]

Nope again you wrong lying bitch! Two different cars! First was the white and blue stripe, 2nd one was the 07 Black and White stripes and tha went 10.2 at 139mph, and now my current 08 black with Silver stripes that went 10.2 at 138mph on the previous stock motor set up..

You are a clown V6chris! Stop trying to be me, you sorry ass will never make, you are a child stupid lil kid.
Get a life and some responsibilities and grow the fuck up in to a real man, and grow out tha lil girls body you live in bitch.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 12th 2012, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:33 pm

i dont care frank, regardless you didnt break it. I was there that night you win, i personally dont give a fuck..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:40 pm

V6Chris wrote:
i dont care frank, regardless you didnt break it. I was there that night you win, i personally dont give a fuck..

Anyways! Your lil stupid ass Can't deny the envy and the hate you have against me... Every time i come in here i unmask your stupid lying bitch ass with pure facts.

1 You never went 10's nor 6's with none of those pieces of shits you own
2 You know nothing about engine setups nor much less you are a mechanic, more like a bad septic tank plumber with a tool box instead.
3 You do not own a car Worth of racing.
4 You are a lil child tha still lives his grandma.

You have nothing to prove to anyone V6Chris,but you being nothing but a sad hating sore loser. You are nothing but a wanna be ME.

Later bitch.

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:47 pm

Hey guys lets keep this to the call out thread for frank. No reason to waste banwidth on dramma in every thread.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:50 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
Hey guys lets keep this to the call out thread for frank. No reason to waste banwidth on dramma in every thread.

im not going to bother, he already wasted 30pages im not going to continue here
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 12th 2012, 6:56 pm

thanks man.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 6:29 am

you fucken guys are full of shit between frank and v6 Chris every single thread gets ruined im really debating taking both of your clowns off the site for real you guys talk more shit than you race and at the end of the day you are both parked and you both drive worthless cars so grow up ladies please the shit is getting old im tired of this shit and all the phone calls i receive either you guys get along or please stay the fuck off the site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 9:24 am

This is one of the to many countless threads made by V6chris! where he tries to imply racing someone, but it never happens because either #1 his car is to slow and make 400whp #2 he wants his race and rules to come first.

I already told him to bring out tha pos he calls black car thas gonna walk everyone out there in the world with a stock bottom end and limited boost LMAO. But anyways, he loves drama and will die and live for it.

Crusher has being ready to race all of this time for fun! i am willing to blow my engine up taking the win home. So v6Chris! It is not my fault you ain't got the funds available to build ur car back up if it blows up racing out there, there fore you have a car tha took over 3 years to put to together and can't race it cuz it will blow up the minute it's put to the test. Ur shit is nothing but a sad fail right there.

Get a life nig pls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 9:43 am

CRUSH wrote:
you fucken guys are full of shit between frank and v6 Chris every single thread gets ruined im really debating taking both of your clowns off the site for real you guys talk more shit than you race and at the end of the day you are both parked and you both drive worthless cars so grow up ladies please the shit is getting old im tired of this shit and all the phone calls i receive either you guys get along or please stay the fuck off the site

Joel You know i race my shit, and im ready to race my shit! But v6chris is always crying for money! Everyone in here knows tha i don't race for money... Again i do this shit for fun and pride. If he wants to race for money he can take his bucket of shit and drama to tha lil street where he those his dig runs tha we never see him win a race nor win any cash either running his own shits.

Boom!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 10:08 am

CRUSH wrote:

Joel please, one i stopped it. two if iam parked explain your position? one thing is to talk shit have be ready but i never talked shit about you to speak down to.me like that.
and i race more then ANYONE on this site and contribute more videos and races then anyone as well for you to say that. If you want me off the site fine that's your choice I've done nothing to u or against u. i quit with Frank in this thread while he continues go at it. besides that this thread is beyond worthless considering the OP doesn't even launch his car, race at the track, drives worse then Frank and even from a roll would get parked by Frank

not to defend Frank but Nomad you have NO room to talk at all and you constantly go into battle with cars and races you cannot race.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 10:20 am

I don't think Joel is being harsh or anything, people on the forum are sick and tired of the same topic. V6Chris and Frank every other day. Nomad driving has got way better, me and him dig a while back too.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 10:29 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
I don't think Joel is being harsh or anything, people on the forum are sick and tired of the same topic. V6Chris and Frank every other day. Nomad driving has got way better, me and him dig a while back too.
these guys are clowns and we are all sick of this shit they are both walking on a thin line to being erased off sk like they never even posted fuck ban i want to clear the pages of this shit talking polution these clowns post Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 10:34 am

V6Chris wrote:
CRUSH wrote:

Joel please, one i stopped it. two if iam parked explain your position? one thing is to talk shit have be ready but i never talked shit about you to speak down to.me like that.
and i race more then ANYONE on this site and contribute more videos and races then anyone as well for you to say that. If you want me off the site fine that's your choice I've done nothing to u or against u. i quit with Frank in this thread while he continues go at it. besides that this thread is beyond worthless considering the OP doesn't even launch his car, race at the track, drives worse then Frank and even from a roll would get parked by Frank

not to defend Frank but Nomad you have NO room to talk at all and you constantly go into battle with cars and races you cannot race.

please chris you have been a troll on here since your first post yes you post some vids so what you ruin it by opening your mouth and as far as talking down to you im not your shit is parked and you been building a super car for over 3 years please spare us all the bull shit im tired of you two babies fighting with each other and im not the only one that feels like this the truth hurts shape up get the fuck out of here or get erased im done with you and frank thread hijacking everything around here

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 10:37 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
CRUSH wrote:

Joel You know i race my shit, and im ready to race my shit! But v6chris is always crying for money! Everyone in here knows tha i don't race for money... Again i do this shit for fun and pride. If he wants to race for money he can take his bucket of shit and drama to tha lil street where he those his dig runs tha we never see him win a race nor win any cash either running his own shits.

Boom!!
im done with the little girl fights you guys have been warned if i get one more text,call or pm both you guys will be removed off this site for good shape up race your car and leave the drama for women

Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 10:47 am

^^ Sk

it was about time
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 10:52 am

CRUSH wrote:

please chris you have been a troll on here since your first post yes you post some vids so what you ruin it by opening your mouth and as far as talking down to you im not your shit is parked and you been building a super car for over 3 years please spare us all the bull shit im tired of you two babies fighting with each other and im not the only one that feels like this the truth hurts shape up get the fuck out of here or get erased im done with you and frank thread hijacking everything around here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was nice when the forum had something else to read, now all there is too read is bullshit from these two clowns. Every thread has 1st page with great debate and discussion from other members then it gets taken over by Frank and V6Chris with 20 page of the same ole shit. I wouldn't be surprised if people don't want to even post because they can't get a word in without these two gangraping their post.

*P.S. I might appear like on the sidelines and shit, and might have never raced but one of the things I enjoyed was coming on this website and seeing some badass cars run or some light humor, can't do it anymore though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 10:58 am

CRUSH wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
CRUSH wrote:

please chris you have been a troll on here since your first post yes you post some vids so what you ruin it by opening your mouth and as far as talking down to you im not your shit is parked and you been building a super car for over 3 years please spare us all the bull shit im tired of you two babies fighting with each other and im done with you and fraim not the only one that feels like this the truth hurts shape up get the fuck out of here or get erased nk thread hijacking everything around here

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   December 13th 2012, 11:22 am

When's the last time you raced Joel? there's a reason i don't go to your house or talk to u about the black car. it is what it is you have no plans on being done til next year so don't talk about me. I've done more for u and this site then you've done for this site. just like Frank you stab me in the back. its cool homie. you know it too. u call me despite my situation iam down and i don't want/take your money i do it ccuz ur boy. I'm not gonna talk bad about you or say anything period
you proved urself to me right now over what? the internet? I'm good I've been there whenever and everyday for that matter that u asked me too.

pz out for this pathetic fuckin thread anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra   

Back to top Go down

LAUNCH lessons for Frank aka CrusherCobra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next