Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 8th 2012, 9:11 am

im going to lift the ban he said he would call me today so we can sort this thing out one way or the other the cool thing about me is we can rough each other up and with blood pouring from our noses and lips sit down and laugh about it and drink a beer together or smoke us a fat one no cops involved win or lose Cool im a chill ass dude but i demand respect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 8th 2012, 1:01 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
That subi can't be making 600awhp, the weight advantage that he has and supposedly more power it should have walk the Cts-V

i did walk the caddy!!!... i pulled by 2-3 cars and i kept on pulling on him... in the video... thats still me in 3rd gear hitting 4th.... and no brake boosting... it was really no point to keep on going... 2-3 cars already in only 3rd gear...

CRUSH doesnt knw WTF he talkin bout... lmao.
Who in the world calls a 2door Car a FAMILY CAR..... He just made his buddy car got raped by a car worth half the caddy...

I go out to run for fun. You did not keep pulling though unless you were not all in. What crush means family car maybe a bad choice of words, but I do drive that car daily, it's not obnoxiously loud, runs on pump gas, has navigation, air conditioned seats,heated seats.... I race people for fun. FYI we went 50-150, and if you want to go again with a camera guy to show that you what u pulled me by we can. The bottom line is you won. But my car is defintley not a race car. It's a luxury car with a pulley and air box.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 8th 2012, 1:15 pm

Good shit Joel..put me down for a few Heinekens lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 8th 2012, 3:04 pm

Joel, put me down for the L.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 8th 2012, 5:18 pm

I'm w devin I'm down for some beer.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
papichulo424

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 8th 2012, 6:57 pm

lmfao.... im bak... me and joel talked.... we both str8 with each otha and dropped all the BS....
Somos boriquas hasta la muerte papa!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 8th 2012, 7:00 pm

nosonyxcts-v wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
That subi can't be making 600awhp, the weight advantage that he has and supposedly more power it should have walk the Cts-V

i did walk the caddy!!!... i pulled by 2-3 cars and i kept on pulling on him... in the video... thats still me in 3rd gear hitting 4th.... and no brake boosting... it was really no point to keep on going... 2-3 cars already in only 3rd gear...

CRUSH doesnt knw WTF he talkin bout... lmao.
Who in the world calls a 2door Car a FAMILY CAR..... He just made his buddy car got raped by a car worth half the caddy...

I go out to run for fun. You did not keep pulling though unless you were not all in. What crush means family car maybe a bad choice of words, but I do drive that car daily, it's not obnoxiously loud, runs on pump gas, has navigation, air conditioned seats,heated seats.... I race people for fun. FYI we went 50-150, and if you want to go again with a camera guy to show that you what u pulled me by we can. The bottom line is you won. But my car is defintley not a race car. It's a luxury car with a pulley and air box.

im not clowning ur car at all bro.... It is fast and it was a good run.... I dnt mean to make it sound like i walked u by a bus... lol
i was jus sayin i did have like 2cars on u bro and i was still in 3rd der.... and i didnt brake boost it eitha..... But still much respect to ur caddy... And im always down to run... Anytime bro we can get a friendly run in
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 9th 2012, 7:37 am

papichulo424 wrote:
lmfao.... im bak... me and joel talked.... we both str8 with each otha and dropped all the BS....
Somos boriquas hasta la muerte papa!!!!!! lol
Lol yeah for sure glad we squashed things now on to racing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   

Back to top Go down

CTS-V vs WRX STI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: