BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 1:32 am

STEALTH wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
^^^yes i did... he got me... i dnt deny it.... Paul gtr is fast and so consistent... Nothing beats paddle shifting....

any video???

Believe there is.
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 8:00 am

i think it might be up on TRC...^^^^
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 8:55 am

papichulo424 wrote:
S twice wrote:
Small turbos pushed to their limits is why Paul's car runs how it does. He shifts into the next gear and the car is at 570+ while most cars would fall off 100h.p from the shift. It's not rocket science. Look at his graph

thank YOU!!!!....... Now heres the real racer with KNOWLEDGE
please bro how long has your punk ass been racing and what fast cars did you have before? this is your first quick car everybody and there mother has a 600hp car, sorry to burst your bubble dude but that petty car of yours will not dominate the street. the way you talk proves you are a rookie at the game Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 8:57 am

papichulo424 wrote:
^^^yes i did... he got me... i dnt deny it.... Paul gtr is fast and so consistent... Nothing beats paddle shifting....
it the fact that Paul is a real driver with a real car and you are a young punk with a sissy 4 banger that thinks he's hot shit lol! a lot of cars on here with less hp will beat that bucket of yours. grow up kid I have been in the game since you where playing with barney and shitting in your dipers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 9:02 am

papichulo424 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
That subi can't be making 600awhp, the weight advantage that he has and supposedly more power it should have walk the Cts-V

i did walk the caddy!!!... i pulled by 2-3 cars and i kept on pulling on him... in the video... thats still me in 3rd gear hitting 4th.... and no brake boosting... it was really no point to keep on going... 2-3 cars already in only 3rd gear...

CRUSH doesnt knw WTF he talkin bout... lmao.
Who in the world calls a 2door Car a FAMILY CAR..... He just made his buddy car got raped by a car worth half the caddy...
Did you even build your car? oh no thats right you sold some crack on the corner or sucked some dick for money and paid a shop to build your shit lol! lol! lol! you are loser my friend i have built all my cars and have owned fast cars since 1990 punk ass nigga

Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 9:44 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 9:45 am

FactoryFreak wrote:
popcorn
lol! lol! He will figure it out soon

Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 9:48 am

STEALTH wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:

any video???

I'll post the TRC vid as soon as he makes it.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 9:49 am

pdv25 wrote:
STEALTH wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:

any video???

I'll post the TRC vid as soon as he makes it.
cool i want to see the "FULLY BUILT 600HP GT35R " get walked by a heavier car with less horse power lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 9:54 am

joel be nice ........... deamn i need to be back out there soon , i have been slacking
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 10:21 am

Silver Gt wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:
miamimagic wrote:
Looks like more than 2 cars up top..Nomad, why didn't u run the Subaru???

called him out but when it came time to run it he was more interested in running CTS-V so i settled for other races.
seen your car run it would have been a waste of fuel
Not really i ran him that night on the way home he pulled me like a car i drive a almost bone stock shelby x pipe,cold air, and basic diablo tune

The Subi beat you by 1 car? If so, then there is no way he's making 600. Your car is maybe 500 b/c you haven't pullied the car. However, if the subi beat the CTS-V by 3-4 and he's 525 on a mustang dyno then you gotta be spraying. I'm confused lol
I ran nomad not the subi and i dont think my car is at 500 i would say about 480 and im not spraying
Fail post fatboyy left his shit logged in my computer
fatboyy causing trouble as usual! !! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 10:41 am

the truth hurts lol! Ouch !!!!!

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 12:43 pm

lol joel just don't give a fuck right now.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 1:06 pm

richevo wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:
miamimagic wrote:
Looks like more than 2 cars up top..Nomad, why didn't u run the Subaru???

called him out but when it came time to run it he was more interested in running CTS-V so i settled for other races.
seen your car run it would have been a waste of fuel
Not really i ran him that night on the way home he pulled me like a car i drive a almost bone stock shelby x pipe,cold air, and basic diablo tune

The Subi beat you by 1 car? If so, then there is no way he's making 600. Your car is maybe 500 b/c you haven't pullied the car. However, if the subi beat the CTS-V by 3-4 and he's 525 on a mustang dyno then you gotta be spraying. I'm confused lol
I ran nomad not the subi and i dont think my car is at 500 i would say about 480 and im not spraying
Fail post fatboyy left his shit logged in my computer
fatboyy causing trouble as usual! !! lol!

lol! that wasnt me this time! left my account logged on my cousins computer!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 3:58 pm

Joel play nice, no need for all the disrespect..he's just tryin to have some fun along with everyone else..he did the same thing Richard did, drop the car off to Machines Gone Wild and had the pros do it..no different from all the smart ppl that has money to do it..at the end of the day the Caddy was gettin walked and it made no sense to stay in it if he already put 2+ cars in one gear!!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 4:09 pm

^x2, I think you guys just got off on the wrong foot. He's not talking shit saying his car will beat everything, he's just saying he is down to run everything. Since his car has been done he has been going to every meet he can from Miami to WPB and running anyone at any race. Just trying to have fun and enjoy the car as much as possible... He's already been beat a few times in the short period the car has been done, he knows its not the fastest car in the world.
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 5:44 pm

Hey subby owner i'll be that way tonite if u wana get some runs in. Killa gave me ur number, i'll hit u up when i make it that way.
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 6:07 pm

SFT_TUNED wrote:
Hey subby owner i'll be that way tonite if u wana get some runs in. Killa gave me ur number, i'll hit u up when i make it that way.

bet hit me up
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 6:13 pm

Yo phantom and miamimagic... I dnt sweat dis old fat white and bald crush........ He can talk all he wants about all thats he owned... at the end of the day!! HE DONT GOT NONE OF THAT SHIT ANYMORE AND HIS CAR AINT EVEN RUNNING..... Nobody cares about wat u owned in the PAST!!...
lmfao.... At the end of the day... Told him at the next meet... He can eitha step to me or shut his dick sucking mouth up....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 6:33 pm

CRUSH wrote:
papichulo424/ROOKIE CHUMP wrote:
Yo phantom and miamimagic... I dnt sweat dis old fat white and bald crush........ He can talk all he wants about all thats he owned... at the end of the day!! HE DONT GOT NONE OF THAT SHIT ANYMORE AND HIS CAR AINT EVEN RUNNING..... Nobody cares about wat u owned in the PAST!!...
lmfao.... At the end of the day... Told him at the next meet... He can eitha step to me or shut his dick sucking mouth up....
your ban now pussy for disrespect to admin i gave you my number on pm and you didnt even call your a pussy dont take it to that level punk:at the end of the day you got hot didnt answer my question because you never had any fast cars and you sure as fuck dont have a fast car now so dont talk shit and please if i steped up to you it would be a waste of time im sure a lot of people on here would frown if you and your boys got roughed up next meet dont threaten me with a good time you will lose i might not even have to personaly put my hands on you im not the only one that dont like you so make sure to bring plenty of friends lol!

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 6:35 pm

how he gonna read it if he baned though joel?
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 6:57 pm

papichulo424/ROOKIE CHUMP wrote:
SFT_TUNED wrote:

bet hit me up
whats a good time
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 7:40 pm

^hes banned, shoot him a text
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 7th 2012, 11:14 pm

I've personally met the kid up here. He seemed very cool!! I think you guys started with wrong foot
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   December 8th 2012, 9:05 am

peacockpirate wrote:
how he gonna read it if he baned though joel?
a guest can still read lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTS-V vs WRX STI   

Back to top Go down

CTS-V vs WRX STI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: