HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dain
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 125
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Lauderdale
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 4:00 pm

Woooowww I am just now realizing that Crusher Frank is the same as R1 Frank which I read a few threads about on here when I first joined. Man, this drama has been going on for a long time lol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1749
Location : M.i.Ya.Yo.
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 4:13 pm

after owning a shelby by a few weeks i can tell you the only way frank will beat this car is by tubing and cutting and dumping the whipple for a Twin turbo set up on his shelby but then it will not be a shelby it will be a race car..And frank no disrespect stop bringing up a bike race and just tell the man hes gona rape you and you are scared to race him and also you are not driving no 750 hp car you car is well over 850 hp a stock shelby on a 3.4 whipple makes 750 Laughing Btw sold it for 26 on friday.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 4:19 pm

Frank is just mad because He spent all his money building the wrong car and now he needs to hate on someone else. We will never run because he is scared as fuck and will always come out with some sort of new idiotic race that will not happen.

So Frank.....go try running with the 400-500 hp car field where you belong. You have NOTHING for me or any other car you been talking shit about.

Get real.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 4:50 pm

Franks scared of a 400-500hp GT too...shoot lower Asier lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 4:56 pm

350-399 hp
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:33 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Franks scared of a 400-500hp GT too...shoot lower Asier lol


That pos GT and black car tha no one has ever seen do any damage yet!! LMAO v6chris you are Assier's Bitch and mine too! Go suck a dick pussy!


Assier shut tha puss up already! You know i got runs for you, but no one is happy because i haven't lost a good race yet...

BTW i didn't know the challenger, the 3000lbs NSX and some other shit i ran make 400-500hp ?

lol!

You guys are just stupid and bunch of haters out there.... GSXR or R1 pick any roll you want 10 to 190+ let know Assier.
Then you'll get your 1/4 mile and 60 to 160 race Vs ur Daddy.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:39 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Haha my gsxr was power commander and full exhaust. Isn't it sad that your to much of a pussy to ride your own bike ad had to put one of the known better riders down here. Everyone knows a bike is as fast as the rider which is why I understand you didn't want to drive your own bike. Keep dreaming I had cams and ported head and that was with my fat ass driving my OWN bike. Run the 1/8 at pbir, we can't warm out tires up and on top of the lack of prep compared to pbir private truck rental. Seriously frank stop being a baby back bitch. Asair will drag you down the 1/8 and put an airport on you by the end of the 1/4. Take it to pbir for your 1/8 mile run or admit you have nothing for at's car.


^^^ Rolling Eyes

I didn't know you talk so much shit Homie!!! Put a tampon up in tha bitch for me pls...


bukkae Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 255
Age : 32
Location : P.Pines
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:46 pm

I was at the imokalee track the day Chris ran the black car. I saw it. Shit is clean AD Turbo did a great job.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:50 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
I was at the imokalee track the day Chris ran the black car. I saw it. Shit is clean AD Turbo did a great job.


I am still here waiting! no one wants to race my shit on the slicks at the 1/8th mile nor V6bitch or tha other clown of Assier.



violin And I wonder why!

lol!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:51 pm

Frank, just let me know when you are going to race your car and not your mouth.

until then.

GTR = The Ford Slayer..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Franks scared of a 400-500hp GT too...shoot lower Asier lol


That pos GT and black car tha no one has ever seen do any damage yet!! LMAO v6chris you are Assier's Bitch and mine too! Go suck a dick pussy!


Assier shut tha puss up already! You know i got runs for you, but no one is happy because i haven't lost a good race yet...

BTW i didn't know the challenger, the 3000lbs NSX and some other shit i ran make 400-500hp ?

lol!

You guys are just stupid and bunch of haters out there.... GSXR or R1 pick any roll you want 10 to 190+ let know Assier.
Then you'll get your 1/4 mile and 60 to 160 race Vs ur Daddy.

popcorn

Frank I keep my promises
Wed night countyline srms you vs my silver GT dig.

The black car wants cash for that ass

you did lose your first race to a slower GTR then Asiers

Me and Asier havent even met, we both as well as many other just love making jokes about you and making you look like the fool you are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:53 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
I was at the imokalee track the day Chris ran the black car. I saw it. Shit is clean AD Turbo did a great job.

Thanks man, took a while to finish. Alberth has done his work
Thanks for keepin the vid to yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
I was at the imokalee track the day Chris ran the black car. I saw it. Shit is clean AD Turbo did a great job.


I am still here waiting! no one wants to race my shit on the slicks at the 1/8th mile nor V6bitch or tha other clown of Assier.



violin And I wonder why!

lol!

My Silver GT is racing you 1/8 Wed fat mouth so wtf you talking about?
bring up $2,000 and that Black car will be right on your ass AS IS! still making changes to the car but I'll put that shit out just for your money fat mouth
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 255
Age : 32
Location : P.Pines
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:56 pm

V6Chris wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
I was at the imokalee track the day Chris ran the black car. I saw it. Shit is clean AD Turbo did a great job.

Thanks man, took a while to finish. Alberth has done his work
Thanks for keepin the vid to yourself Wink

no prob man
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 5:57 pm

Sure!! Just like i slayed your 1111awdhp shit last year at the 1/8th mile right?

lol! Assier I am ur Daddy in the 1/8th mile and you know it. Btw i am not going to the PBIR Event cuz my car will be on slicks and i am trailering it.


Lets set something up for another day" I will Pm you when i am ready homie' I got something coming for you! ur not the only one tha has some pocket change around here to make changes. Remember the Bull? 9.2s at 153+mph 6speed Manual.

popcorn

nutswing

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 255
Age : 32
Location : P.Pines
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 6:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sure!! Just like i slayed your 1111awdhp shit last year at the 1/8th mile right?

lol! Assier I am ur Daddy in the 1/8th mile and you know it. Btw i am not going to the PBIR Event cuz my car will be on slicks and i am trailering it.
Lets set something up for another day" I will Pm you when i am ready homie' I got something coming for you! ur not the only one tha has some pocket change around here to make changes. Remember the Bull? 9.2s at 153+mph 6speed Manual.

popcorn

nutswing


If it's on slicks and your trailoring it why can't you make it?
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 6:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
I was at the imokalee track the day Chris ran the black car. I saw it. Shit is clean AD Turbo did a great job.


I am still here waiting! no one wants to race my shit on the slicks at the 1/8th mile nor V6bitch or tha other clown of Assier.



violin And I wonder why!

lol!

My Silver GT is racing you 1/8 Wed fat mouth so wtf you talking about?
bring up $2,000 and that Black car will be right on your ass AS IS! still making changes to the car but I'll put that shit out just for your money fat mouth

I don't think i will make it to that event, I am making some changes on my car for my up coming 1/4 mile run. You mean nothing to me v6chris, Running you is like running against a 13 year old child tha wants to be the hero he never was...
V6chris ' your biggest dream will be winning a race against me LMAO you are an spic sad loser my friend.
Get a set of wheel on your dick and go run tha.

bukkae
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 6:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sure!! Just like i slayed your 1111awdhp shit last year at the 1/8th mile right?

lol! Assier I am ur Daddy in the 1/8th mile and you know it. Btw i am not going to the PBIR Event cuz my car will be on slicks and i am trailering it.


Lets set something up for another day" I will Pm you when i am ready homie' I got something coming for you! ur not the only one tha has some pocket change around here to make changes. Remember the Bull? 9.2s at 153+mph 6speed Manual.

popcorn

nutswing


The bull got beat by Andy's whipple Shelby when it ran 9.99 @ 139 lol... Frank stop trying to be the fastest it will NEVER happen. Now go take that loss like a man already. U would get a ton more respect around here. Btw if the bull ran that gtr it would get raped. Be serious!!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 6:18 pm

Frank, after all that shit your car is not ready and you still changing things to run 9.99??? You really have nothing for me other than a DREAM.

Sad part is the you feel like crap every day after you wake up.!! Get a life. Stop dreaming about my car please. Find someone else to loose your time with.

Later.
Back to top Go down
AzkE85
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 6:59 pm

why are ppl bringing frank into this, we should be talking about adturbo cars, pnut, tirsos etc.

ppl leave frank alone for a little bit lmao every thread on the site ends up been a crushercobra fan orgy.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 255
Age : 32
Location : P.Pines
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 7:12 pm

AzkE85 wrote:
why are ppl bringing frank into this, we should be talking about adturbo cars, pnut, tirsos etc.

ppl leave frank alone for a little bit lmao every thread on the site ends up been a crushercobra fan orgy.


true. gonna have to start working on that. does get old.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 7:39 pm

Red lighting does not count as a win frank, so what other time did u beat him? Btw alpha 12 are in the 160's

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sure!! Just like i slayed your 1111awdhp shit last year at the 1/8th mile right?

lol! Assier I am ur Daddy in the 1/8th mile and you know it. Btw i am not going to the PBIR Event cuz my car will be on slicks and i am trailering it.


Lets set something up for another day" I will Pm you when i am ready homie' I got something coming for you! ur not the only one tha has some pocket change around here to make changes. Remember the Bull? 9.2s at 153+mph 6speed Manual.

popcorn

nutswing

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 8:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
I was at the imokalee track the day Chris ran the black car. I saw it. Shit is clean AD Turbo did a great job.


I am still here waiting! no one wants to race my shit on the slicks at the 1/8th mile nor V6bitch or tha other clown of Assier.



violin And I wonder why!

lol!

My Silver GT is racing you 1/8 Wed fat mouth so wtf you talking about?
bring up $2,000 and that Black car will be right on your ass AS IS! still making changes to the car but I'll put that shit out just for your money fat mouth

I don't think i will make it to that event, I am making some changes on my car for my up coming 1/4 mile run. You mean nothing to me v6chris, Running you is like running against a 13 year old child tha wants to be the hero he never was...
V6chris ' your biggest dream will be winning a race against me LMAO you are an spic sad loser my friend.
Get a set of wheel on your dick and go run tha.

bukkae

who would have guessed!
back down bitch strikes again
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 9:01 pm

Na its to much fun. everyone attack Frank lmao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 200
Location : Boostville
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    December 3rd 2012, 11:44 pm

This has become so hilarious......and really embarassing already... I'm actually starting to feel bad for Frank....

Frank has to stipulate new races every thread.... Now Assier has to race his bike "FIRST" before Assier can race his Shelby..... If I was Assier I wouldn't waste any more time with Frank ....

I agree with Azke85.... lets leave Frank out of all these threads.... He is NOT going to race anyone unless he knows they have less than 400HP...

Frank is officially a legend in his OWN MIND.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny    

Back to top Go down
 
TRC VID**Asier vs Vinny
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» need diff welded
» Fury v.....wait for it....big fight......................Vinny Maddalone!
» Subbuteo – Rene Higuita scorpion-kick figure
» John Hartson Interview answers
» Big Vinny

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: