View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:16 pm

Frank you have never gone 145 in the 1/4
$2,000 or you aint getting shit. your $1,000 to my $2,000 you got the back tire and the hit

Frank time to back up your momuth faggot
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:16 pm

Frank run my SILVER GT tonight 60 roll then pussy
$1,000 on that faggot
WHAT NOW CHICKEN SHIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:23 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
congrats if you finished the build , anything with a 2j is fast , hell of a motor

and frank didn't build his car either , i dont know why he keeps bringing that up

mmr motor and some mechanic in hialeah put it together
what he do rewired a fuel pump , order a few parts online

atleast chris has videos doing mechanic at the shop and working on his own motor and cars and has more credibility
not taking sides JS

You are a hater my friend! I did all the bolt-ons, Torq the heads down by factory specs, But yea i built my previous 03/04 cobra engines! I and my mechanic finished putting the motor in place in my current GT500, then i went ahead and install all the bolt-ons, 4.0L Blower kit, injectors,Fuel rails, all engine accessories, custom cut the belt cuz Whipple didn't include a Belt for my boost set up, did all the fuel system, the wiring, installed the WotBox, wiring as well. Suspension work you name it' i did all the installation my self.

Saved Big bucks, not because i was trying to be cheap, but again making sure my shit was done right from the get go. Thats why i have no other issues with my car since i replaced that pos fuel pump wiring kit.

So again! wanna see few pictures me working on my shit in my garage? I always got a back up for haters like yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:28 pm

End of the story here V6bitch, you obviously are stock on that shit of calling people out and setting up your own rules.
I am not coming to race none of your shits anymore. Both of your cars are parked till proven otherwise.

When you decide you want to race for real, PM me and will do something at the track then in the streets

Later. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:32 pm

Final chance pussy u sure u don't wanna race with those odds?

the only rule Frank is the money u said ud put down. Now ur backing out like a bitch not my fault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:35 pm

Bye^^^
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:36 pm

Quote :
I always got a back up for haters like yourself.
not hating , no need to... will just like to see a race instead of 150 thousand pages of shit talking and back pedaling
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:38 pm

Admin should close this fail thread its not going anywhere...
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Bye^^^

That's it!!
Frank is not racing and taking his car home with him!!!!
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:39 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
Quote :
I always got a back up for haters like yourself.
not hating , no need to... will just like to see a race instead of 150 thousand pages of shit talking and back pedaling

Its so funny its like they plan this shit out over the phone to fuck with everyone....YO MAN I'M GOING TO CALL YOU OUT AND LETS JUST TALK SHIT FOR SOME ATTENTION....OKAY COOL DUDE....
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:41 pm

You both really amaze me with how much time you guys can waste going back and forth and back and forth. After a while I would get sick with it. +1 if you agree with me.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:05 pm

Ok so whata up with running tonite 60-160 with the GT?

Are you backing out of next weeks race to with the gt Frank?

btw if u knew everyone laughing at u and hyundai dumbass its rather comical. id owe you $2k if ur balls dropped pussy
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:09 pm

Why do u read it then dumbass?

this thread proved all that shit Frank talk is purely bullshit. he is chicken shit of a car he talked shit about for years. scared of the silver car.the gtr. trc gtr.monstro. anything in class or he has talked shit about he's backed down to now. then dumbass like Hyundai king and stealh back him up lmao fuckin clowns.

Frank you are the back down bitch leader!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:

this thread proved all that shit Frank talk is purely bullshit. he is chicken shit of a car he talked shit about for years. scared of the silver car.the gtr. trc gtr.monstro. anything in class or he has talked shit about he's backed down to now. then dumbass like Hyundai king and stealh back him up lmao fuckin clowns.

violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin

Still waiting for you,Assier and TRC to run me track or street tomorrow.... I already Let Javier know i'll be going to the track tomorrow night! no respond yet.

LMAO

I will cancel my trip to PBIR tomorrow night and give u your street race if you run me at the 1/8th mile with either cars, Silver GT or Black 2Jshit whatever comes first. How many times do i have to repeat myself for you to understand? you are either mentally challenged or your blind to reading bitch.

Again 1/8th Mile then 60 to 160 No money involved, Bring both cars i'll run them both at the same time bitch. See how cool i am?
pussy.

welcome popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:20 pm

Frank we locked in next wed dig at srms. is that goin on or can we expect another back pedal?
when are you racing loaf for $300?
Or are you playing safe racer waiting to see the rematch with loaf on full boost lol to then back out after?

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:22 pm

Frank you in no way are cool or close to it.your bipolar, retarded, a midget and obsessed with male penis and dick sucking or jerking off.

you are the ass clown of this site and a safer racer then tito was.
a coward and a fat mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:23 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank we locked in next wed dig at srms. is that goin on or can we expect another back pedal?
when are you racing loaf for $300?
Or are you playing safe racer waiting to see the rematch with loaf on full boost lol to then back out after?

Here you go again matching up races against another car, this thread is about your pos Vs mine... stop being a child nig. Grow the fuck up.

I'll be at the event to park your ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin

Still waiting for you,Assier and TRC to run me track or street tomorrow.... I already Let Javier know i'll be going to the track tomorrow night! no respond yet.

LMAO

I will cancel my trip to PBIR tomorrow night and give u your street race if you run me at the 1/8th mile with either cars, Silver GT or Black 2Jshit whatever comes first. How many times do i have to repeat myself for you to understand? you are either mentally challenged or your blind to reading bitch.

Again 1/8th Mile then 60 to 160 No money involved, Bring both cars i'll run them both at the same time bitch. See how cool i am?
pussy.

welcome popcorn
[/size]

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 29th 2012, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:24 pm

Didn't you say for $500 you could beat trc at pbir?off nitrous?
then once he said he was down you quickly changed to no money again and u need nitrous to make it fair to race a bolt on gtr?
wasn't that the story?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:25 pm

Ok you're goin Wednesday? what about the race you and me locked with loaf and you from 60?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
then once he said he was down you quickly changed to no money again and u need nitrous to make it fair to race a bolt on gtr?
wasn't that the story?

BS Jerkit2 Never said such a thing. bukkae
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:29 pm

Btw Frank loaf has more balls then u..he asked me dead stop on the street for money. a fwd civic lol
Your second father
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
wasn't that the story?

BS Jerkit2 Never said such a thing. bukkae

lmao wanna bet $100u did....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:30 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ok you're goin Wednesday? what about the race you and me locked with loaf and you from 60?

Rolling Eyes

Tomorrow night why the wait? This right here shows tha your pos black car nor tha pos nitrous GT none of those two pieces of shits are ready yet.

Ladies and gentlemen the mask is off ... This Bitch of v6poop is nothing but a dick massage therapist and a fucking deceiver.

Go home already you bitch. here have a drinck>>Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 2:32 pm

Frank bring $2k you'll race that mustang tomorrow night! the silver car has a locked date with u wed or tonite 60-160.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next