View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:35 pm

Albert you truly are a fuckin fool. you have any idea on the plans for my car?
lmao sit ur ass down u have no clue what's goin on. sit the fuck down fan boy. keep watching from the bench you don't know shit or have shit to even hang with anything in here. your a sideliner at best
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:35 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank I'm.bringing them to the 1/8 ur not bringing money tho pussy.
All that shit talkin about my black car the day comes and ur mouth is welded shut

Noone has seen any of your shits make a statement yet, therefore both of your cars are parked in reverse!! LMAO
BTW, any car built by someone else other than you can be fast, and of course By the adturbo people.

They make fast cars, but not you my friend. Don't make me drop a bag of money on Albert's hands now and have him build me a 7 sec car, then i will come here in here and claim the title of the World Fastest Car, and then call your parked ass out for a Million Dollars.

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank I'm.bringing them to the 1/8 ur not bringing money tho pussy.
All that shit talkin about my black car the day comes and ur mouth is welded shut

Noone has seen any of your shits make a statement yet, therefore both of your cars are parked in reverse!! LMAO
BTW, any car built by someone else other than you can be fast, and of course By the adturbo people.

They make fast cars, but not you my friend. Don't make me drop a bag of money on Albert's hands now and have him build me a 7 sec car, then i will come here in here and claim the World Fastest Car, and then call your parked ass out for a Million Dollars.

LMAO.

so this guy had ADturbo build him a car??

i wanna see you 2 race already!!!

Last edited by STEALTH on November 29th 2012, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:37 pm

Btw that's only u faggots. i see $3k+ races go down on 11second cars retard. Like i said shut up yorkie
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:38 pm

Frank u have been saying for a very long time that both Asier and Chris are building POS money pit abortions that u will park from 60-160 etc etc, now both of them are calling you out... Even though you are going to get walked obviously, you should atleast stay true to your word and line it up tonight, 60-160
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Bitch i called him out with the silver car to.dumb fuck shut ur mouth cheer bitch. everyone knows this is franks other account. $1,000 ain't shit for big money Frank

For one i'm not taking Frank's side I like everyone else wants to see a race and as far as i'm concerned its not looking good so far. Frank can be obnoxious at times but so can you. Now please get off your high horse just because it took you a decade to finish your shit and now thats its done your gonna act all big and bad like you run shit. Please nigga how many of those abortions can someone build if they sell their fully built whipple GT500. maybe 2. maybe 3. You sound like those highschool kids who have been picked on all their lives and finally hit puberty and get some muscle and now you want to act hard. Please give me a break.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:39 pm

Lmao ahh shit lol soon Alberth and I will be laughing at this shit in the same area lol

ignorance
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:40 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Frank u have been saying for a very long time that both Asier and Chris are building POS money pit abortions that u will park from 60-160 etc etc, now both of them are calling you out... Even though you are going to get walked obviously, you should atleast stay true to your word and line it up tonight, 60-160

truth.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:41 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Bitch i called him out with the silver car to.dumb fuck shut ur mouth cheer bitch. everyone knows this is franks other account. $1,000 ain't shit for big money Frank

For one i'm not taking Frank's side I like everyone else wants to see a race and as far as i'm concerned its not looking good so far. Frank can be obnoxious at times but so can you. Now please get off your high horse just because it took you a decade to finish your shit and now thats its done your gonna act all big and bad like you run shit. Please nigga how many of those abortions can someone build if they sell their fully built whipple GT500. maybe 2. maybe 3. You sound like those highschool kids who have been picked on all their lives and finally hit puberty and get some muscle and now you want to act hard. Please give me a break.

^^^ This Right here is the Shit 10,000+++++ LMAO Thank you Sir again.
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Btw that's only u faggots. i see $3k+ races go down on 11second cars retard. Like i said shut up yorkie

yeah dumbass it doesn't matter how fast your shit is, its whats your odds of winning. If Franks car is a high 9 second low 10 second car and your car is going to run 8s then its a stupid bet on his part to accept a 2k race don't you think. But if one car goes 11seconds and the other .1 second off, then hey its a 50/50 chance and its a more feasible bet. Some people just really need to go back to school.

Last edited by HyundaiKing02 on November 29th 2012, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:42 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

do u sit on a bench or u bring ur own fold up chair?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:43 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

yeah dumbass it doesn't matter how fast your shit is, its whats your odds of winning. If Franks car is a high 9 second low 10 second car and your car is going to run 8s then its a stupid bet on his part to accept a 2k race don't you think. But if one car goes 11seconds and the other .1 second off, then hey its a 50/50 chance and its a more feasible bet. Some people just really need to back to school.

i guess he should have never talk shit then right? dumb fuck
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:45 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

I say have them race 60-160 NO MONEY. BETTER A RACE THEN NO RACE.
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:46 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

yeah dumbass it doesn't matter how fast your shit is, its whats your odds of winning. If Franks car is a high 9 second low 10 second car and your car is going to run 8s then its a stupid bet on his part to accept a 2k race don't you think. But if one car goes 11seconds and the other .1 second off, then hey its a 50/50 chance and its a more feasible bet. Some people just really need to back to school.

and you don't talk shit??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:47 pm

I want my 1/8th mile race first, then a 60 to 160! i am the one getting called out so my rules people. I am not backing down to race, but i do refuse to put money down Vs this clown.
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I want my 1/8th mile race first, then a 60 to 160! i am the one getting called out so my rules people. I am not backing down to race, but i do refuse to put money down Vs this clown.

V6CHRIS ACCEPT OR NOT???

ADMIN: IF NO RACE GOES DOWN I SAY YOU BAN BOTH OF THEM FOR WASTE OF MEMBERS TIME.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:51 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Iam racing you idiot. are you fuckin slow? mental?
FOR 2+ years ive been hearing frank say shit about my car and he'd run it for $2k. you have no idea or fuckin clue. you're some wanna be sideline bitch giving input on something you have nothing to do with. take your lips that are welded to Franks dick the fuck off and shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:53 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

V6CHRIS ACCEPT OR NOT???

ADMIN: IF NO RACE GOES DOWN I SAY YOU BAN BOTH OF THEM FOR WASTE OF MEMBERS TIME.

You mean BAN V6Chris for Calling me out and setting his own rules! I am willing to race, but not for money.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

WHY NOT?! 2+ fuckin years you ran your dick suckers and said this day would never come and you'd put money! THE DAY IS HERE AND NOW WHAT!? you'll run the shelby for $1,000 60-160, the grand national for $1,000 60-160...
WHAT ABOUT my car you talked shit about for 2+years midget?
SO WHAT FUCKIN NOW! BITCH
admit you talked shit and have nothing for this car and I'll consider giving you a free run pussy.

I damn near trap in the 1/8 what you do in the 1/4 Frank your car needs life support to hang limp dick.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:55 pm

Admit that you should have shut your mouth Frank! and you'll have something
Admit you talked shit about racing for money and talked shit about my car for nothing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:57 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

V6CHRIS ACCEPT OR NOT???

lmao Admin is not banning me for that you fuckin retard. thats the dumbest shit I've heard you must be related to frank, cause you're retarded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:00 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

FOR 2+ years ive been hearing frank say shit about my car and he'd run it for $2k. you have no idea or fuckin clue. you're some wanna be sideline bitch giving input on something you have nothing to do with. take your lips that are welded to Franks dick the fuck off and shut the fuck up

Bitch Shut the fuck ur damn fucking Big pussy up already! Track 1/8th mile then 60 to 160 no money race.

See you tomorrow bitch! You better show up, or i will make a damn ugly embarrassment video about you pussy.
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I'm happy being on the sidelines rather then being on some of these threads where you and crusher bombard it with going back and forth.

V6chris and Frank on a saturday night

V6Chris "Mom can you check the computer to see if CrusherCobra has posted yet"
MOM "Whats the website again"
V6Chris "Southernknights.net...I have it saved to my favorites"
MOM "Yes christopher he just made a post one minute ago"
V6Chris (rushes to computer) "Frank I will race you 1k-2k any dig with any of my customers cars"

Frank "V6Chris shut up pussy, abortion, park, don't have anything for me"
V6Chris "Your scared Frank tell you what I will give you the hit or street dig with my silver gt but for $500"
Frank "No way I do not race for money"
V6Chris "your so scared man and talk so much shit"
Frank "talk shit, talk shit, talk shit"
V6Chris "talk shit, talk shit, talk shit"
V6Chris "Calling out Frank any race"
V6Chris/Frank "Talk shit, talk shit, $1000, pussy, park, talk shit"
V6Chris/Frank "Once again another successful day, we've wasted almost half our day and 2 years of our lives talking shit to each other and yet we have not raced for over 2 years..JOB WELL DONE"

repeat process every hour til bedtime.

Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:06 pm

congrats if you finished the build , anything with a 2j is fast , hell of a motor

and frank didn't build his car either , i dont know why he keeps bringing that up

mmr motor and some mechanic in hialeah put it together
what he do rewired a fuel pump , order a few parts online

atleast chris has videos doing mechanic at the shop and working on his own motor and cars and has more credibility
not taking sides JS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 1:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

WHY NOT?! 2+ fuckin years you ran your dick suckers and said this day would never come and you'd put money! THE DAY IS HERE AND NOW WHAT!? you'll run the shelby for $1,000 60-160, the grand national for $1,000 60-160...
WHAT ABOUT my car you talked shit about for 2+years midget?
SO WHAT FUCKIN NOW! BITCH
admit you talked shit and have nothing for this car and I'll consider giving you a free run pussy.

I damn near trap in the 1/8 what you do in the 1/4 Frank your car needs life support to hang limp dick.

145MPH in the 1/4 mile is not near 133mph in the 1/8th mile bitch, thats 12mph off punk! BTW you have not seen my car run on nitrous yet! those lil numbers are all on boost only baby. since the last time i ran my at the 1/4 mile my car has picked up 3+ miles on boost only baby... Pray to god i dont park your ass, cuz like i said, i will embarrass your lil punk ass as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next