View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 3:55 am

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
WHAT CAN I SAY, A THREAD WHERE FRANK AND V6CHRIS ARE INVOLVED IS WORTHLESS. WASTE OF FUCKING TIME. BAN THESE 2 CLOWNS ALREADY, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME AND FUCK UP EVERYONE'S THREAD WITH SOME BULLSHIT. FUCK THESE NIGGAS. THE SPERM THAT IMPREGNATED THEIR MOTHERS MOST LIKELY SUFFERED FROM SOME MILD RETARDATION. THE FORUM WOULD BE ALOT MORE PRODUCTIVE.

DO IT fat mouth, better yet show up to a fuckin race clown. sideline bitch, last thing we need is another bench warmer welded to the fence pole, giving his pathetic cheerleader advice and 2cents
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 10:08 am

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
WHAT CAN I SAY, A THREAD WHERE FRANK AND V6CHRIS ARE INVOLVED IS WORTHLESS. WASTE OF FUCKING TIME. BAN THESE 2 CLOWNS ALREADY, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME AND FUCK UP EVERYONE'S THREAD WITH SOME BULLSHIT. FUCK THESE NIGGAS. THE SPERM THAT IMPREGNATED THEIR MOTHERS MOST LIKELY SUFFERED FROM SOME MILD RETARDATION. THE FORUM WOULD BE ALOT MORE PRODUCTIVE.

Not taking sides but This is Chris's call out thread so he's not fucking up anyone's threads, and you haven't put anything towards this forum yet, no car, no racing? So your opinion is invalid, atleast they come in here and entertain while we're at work... But that's my .02 carry on popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 10:42 am

So" FAT MOUTH" <<<< LMAO this guy!! Ok V6chris whats it gonna be homie? Friday night County Line or what? I don't have a bag of money to give you to pay ur debts if i lose to u, but i have my pride you can take If you think u can beat my car in the 1/8th. Bring your shit out, and if you beat my car! one year of no talking shit to you and for one year my sig will be ( V6chris is my Daddy) if you lose to me then the opposite will apply to you as well. Deal or deal?

popcorn
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 10:51 am

i would take that deal!! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 11:08 am

Frank iam your daddy i don't a fuckin fake promise from your lying ass and i could give 2 fucks about your sorry ass pride you already have no pride. you'll always talk shit so all that means absolutely nothing! my sig is already priceless and doesn't need to be changed
$2,000 on the other hand pays for a spare motor...that does more for me then ur sorry ass deal

$2,000 or better Frank! If u lock $1900 i would tell you you're still $100 short.
what's $2,000 to a guy like you with money over seas and that talks money. $2,000 isn't a bag of money, we don't pull the bag out til $10k pot.

on that note Frank your deal is pathetic and its $2,000 short
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 1:00 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank iam your daddy i don't a fuckin fake promise from your lying ass and i could give 2 fucks about your sorry ass pride you already have no pride. you'll always talk shit so all that means absolutely nothing! my sig is already priceless and doesn't need to be changed
$2,000 on the other hand pays for a spare motor...that does more for me then ur sorry ass deal

$2,000 or better Frank! If u lock $1900 i would tell you you're still $100 short.
what's $2,000 to a guy like you with money over seas and that talks money. $2,000 isn't a bag of money, we don't pull the bag out til $10k pot.

BS Jerkit2 Jerkit bukkae violin

So v6chris! You are my daddy already and you haven't even win not one race against me with any of your abortions yet, nor have you even broken into the 10's nor 6's nor hit 140+mph with any of your own pieces of shits either right? So whats up with tha u ignorant clown.

popcorn

See you in my rear view mirror honey.

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 2:06 pm

popcorn Race already

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 2:34 pm

CRUSH wrote:
popcorn Race already

Yup that's what i am saying! Joel pls put some sense on tha kid already would you.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 4:09 pm

frank u will end up with 4k .... y not race... money aint shit ...
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 4:10 pm

^^ thinking the same he talks like money aint shit lol
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 5:11 pm

he knows hes not going to win, so why loose $2000
if he was 100% confident he was going to win , this race would had taken place already
Back to top Go down
wizzy2k2x

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 5:17 pm

30 pages of ................. please race already
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 5:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

BS Jerkit2 Jerkit bukkae violin

So v6chris! You are my daddy already and you haven't even win not one race against me with any of your abortions yet, nor have you even broken into the 10's nor 6's nor hit 140+mph with any of your own pieces of shits either right? So whats up with tha u ignorant clown.

popcorn

See you in my rear view mirror honey.

if this is what you preech why isnt my $2,000 in your hand? why havent you locked the race?

isnt the saying "Money talks bullshit walks"

I'll make you another offer Frank, my $3,000 to your $2,000. All you have to do is beat the guy thats never made a 6second pass, gone 140+trap, and never touched 10s and get a win light.
your car at least goes 6.7-6.9 everytime right? shit looks like you got all the marbles on your side of the table?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 5:55 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
he knows hes not going to win, so why loose $2000
if he was 100% confident he was going to win , this race would had taken place already

I've told him to make a race and I'd consider it, shit i'd at least try that if i was him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 5:56 pm

6.5 at 112.2mph 100whp+ ago!! stop trying to make my car look slower and slower on your pathetic every post.

popcorn

End of the story with V6chris!

Albert Have kimbo give me a rematch this up coming Friday night at County Line.

popcorn

Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 6:29 pm

Frank, dude just gave u a hell of a deal. N ur cars faster then he thought. He's pretty much paying u to race him
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 6:36 pm

yupp, hes clearly much faster then my pos black car. 6.5! WOW i dont know what I'am going to do.
oh well my offer is still on the table
my $3,000 to Franks $2,000
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 6:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
6.5 at 112.2mph 100whp+ ago!! stop trying to make my car look slower and slower on your pathetic every post.

popcorn

End of the story with V6chris!

Albert Have kimbo give me a rematch this up coming Friday night at County Line.
popcorn

Wanna bet on that race too?
Back to top Go down
MustangN8S

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 6:42 pm

Frank, please put an Automatic in that car and run Chris..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 6:48 pm

MustangN8S wrote:
Frank, please put an Automatic in that car and run Chris..

I can wait on that too, I will promise and lock in that I still give him the same race same terms on money as well.
Frank still wouldnt do it
If FRANK showed up with an auto TT Gt500 I wouldnt think twice
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 10:18 pm

shit i might put up 2 to make 3 :-D
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 11:22 pm

Frank doing what's right, choking the fuck out like a punk cuz he don't have shit for the supra either or me. he wants that safe ride home. if he was anything like he talks himself to be he'd jump all over that 3-2 bet

what you need with the black car Frank to put some money down? what race you want fat mouth come on scary what's gonna make you feel good about $2,000 on ur car?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 11:57 pm

shit by the time frank is ready might be a 3way ;lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 13th 2012, 8:55 am

gsr interga wrote:
shit by the time frank is ready might be a 3way ;lmfao

violin
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 13th 2012, 11:14 am

Close this thread, Frank .done with you. u had ur chance u lost it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next