View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 5:07 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
Frank why u even bother to post meng? Silence is the best way to keep the asshats spitting non sense

This is a public forum though man. If frank posts I have the right to comment on it w/ my opinions. Actually for the most part they aren't even opinions I just bring up what he says. You may not agree w/ that but that is your opinion also.
bottom line man is that we have 27 pages of high school chat and not one single vid yet. I'm down to run and see videos.. So far we doing one of this Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 5:18 pm

V6Chris wrote:
No ones gonna do shit Frank is the only moron with the e-threats.
he doesn't even know these guys and jus talkin out his ass.

Remember v6chris i am not tha scared lil bitch you are and when it comes to my person and my personal respect i will fuck some one up anyday! Go check the jail house and u will find 100's of lil pussies like you doing 20 to life for murder,stabbings and so forth. I don't go out in the streets underestimating anyone, but if you try me, I am ready for whatever nig. Don't u ever forget that shit cuz what i just said on this post includes ur punk ass too. Here in the Internet you are god, but out there in the streets u will get your pussy handed to you anyday unlike me homie.

Now this nig of "BoostingB13" He better whach out cuz i don't play games with direct personal threats.

Now back to V6bitch pussyness drama parade.

Jerkit
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 5:26 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
Frank why u even bother to post meng? Silence is the best way to keep the asshats spitting non sense

This is a public forum though man. If frank posts I have the right to comment on it w/ my opinions. Actually for the most part they aren't even opinions I just bring up what he says. You may not agree w/ that but that is your opinion also.
bottom line man is that we have 27 pages of high school chat and not one single vid yet. I'm down to run and see videos.. So far we doing one of this Jerkit2

Truth. Site needs a dedicated shit talking thread. I mod over on myfloridasrt and we have a worthless post whores thread. all the shit talking and bs goes there and then we clean everything out of the other threads if need be.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 5:34 pm

Coming up on 30 pages of shit talking.... cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 5:52 pm

Frank who the fuck else is talkin about stabbing or shooting anyone? only shooting that's gonna happen is ur suicide after i gap you and take ur $10,000.

Quit talkin shit and lock in. I'm ready
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 6:02 pm

Just got off the dyno! when you grow a pair lmk and come race me in the 1/8th mile for free and i will give you the back tire!

LMAO.

I'll be at County Line Friday night! Bitch bring ur pos and whatever else u got. I am game bitch..
Forget the money i am here to embarrass your ass and nothing else.

CrusherCobra In Front of you and I looking at your bitch lil face getting yanked on my rear view mirror.
Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 6:11 pm

I'm not forgetting the money, tell me how much u wanna lock out?
quit tryna be like me, you kno damn well i don't need the back tire. head up lmk how much. don't pull no scary man's bet. $2,000 or better
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 6:36 pm

run for a diet coke
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 6:40 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
run for a diet coke
or better yet ihop after
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 6:44 pm

[quote="peacockpirate"]
boostin b13 wrote:
Frank you dont know me like that and dont even know what I look like but i do so when you get smashed dont wonder why. I already know what's coming. ILL bring my ak 47 good take every where you go cause your to pussy to throw hands. Keep talking that way and your car will be a repo

The bs threats are stupid though man. Your gonna end up getting banned Joel already warned everyone. i am not like that and dont wanna start shit he needs to relax with how he talks to people. i just wanna see his shit talking end cause thats all he does. he comes in tells every he'll beat them and they when the call out comes he doesnt do shit but back out. thats all and yes everyone i have a car as soon as my turbo kit it done ill be out.
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 6:48 pm

ill be the better man and wont post when he does
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 6:51 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
run for a diet coke
or better yet ihop after
ill race both of you when my car is done for ihop lol!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 6:52 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
run for a diet coke
or better yet ihop after

now bambino and I are on the same page.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 7:10 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
run for a diet coke
or better yet ihop after

now bambino and I are on the same page.
cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 7:51 pm

Frank lemme ask u something do u know what the back tire is?
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 7:59 pm

28 pages of BULLSHIT going back and forth and NO RACING.....

Frank claims he is FASTER than everyone BUT he won't race without some crazy ass stipulations......

V6Chris wants to RACE for cash but Frank won't pony up any money that he claims to have to much of....

I think this RACE is a must in order to END all shit talking..... Maybe at this point PRIDE is worth more than $$$$$$$$....

I think Sunday at PBIR is the BEST place for this shit to go down BUT it seems Frank has something to do ALL of a sudden.......

There will be several of Frank's foes at PBIR on Sunday, Frank could actually shut EVERYONE up if he shows and actually wins...... The RESPECT that he could possibly gain is unimaginable.....

Unfortunately it seems Frank is scared of the 1/4 mile and only wants to be every one's DADDY at Countyline..... Go figure...... a 1000HP Shelby that can't run the 1/4...

The Time to MAN UP is here...... IF or when it will happen is anyone's guess....
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 8:07 pm

Hey frank your too fucking scared too even race just stfu with your gun threats not that people didn't already know that u were scared but u don't wanna be bubbas bitch home boi u need to be careful u could pull a gun on some people and still get your scary ass fucked up Ijs ......
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 8:27 pm

I see your point nopis10s but my car has a purpose and a certain goal and plan i set out for it. Most of Alberths cars he builds are seen at events running times and doing well which is just fine, my car will eventually be in events. for now I enjoy grudge racing and racing for cash that exposing this car to Frank to shut him up means nothing to me when he 100% for sure still wont shut up and I'll end up losing money on other races doing so. there is money to be made at countyline with people not on this site. Pedaling Franks 6.70 car gives away more then I'd like to considering i want it to look like a high 6 car.

Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 8:37 pm

Frank... I'm coming out of left field :). Be ready
Back to top Go down
MustangN8S

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 8:50 pm

V6Chris wrote:
there is money to be made at countyline with people not on this site.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 9:03 pm

Joel should put a 5 page limit on threads like this 5 pages no race strait to the trash bucket.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 9:17 pm

Trust me its not me, Soon as frank is ready to lock in some real money I'am game
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 11th 2012, 9:41 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
147 to be exact till he let off! popcorn you're really going twin turbo? does that setup come with wings too cause that shit is gonna fly!
hes gona take off then come crashing down to the floor with those shifts! lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 12:16 am

WHAT CAN I SAY, A THREAD WHERE FRANK AND V6CHRIS ARE INVOLVED IS WORTHLESS. WASTE OF FUCKING TIME. BAN THESE 2 CLOWNS ALREADY, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME AND FUCK UP EVERYONE'S THREAD WITH SOME BULLSHIT. FUCK THESE NIGGAS. THE SPERM THAT IMPREGNATED THEIR MOTHERS MOST LIKELY SUFFERED FROM SOME MILD RETARDATION. THE FORUM WOULD BE ALOT MORE PRODUCTIVE.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 12th 2012, 3:54 am

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
WHAT CAN I SAY, A THREAD WHERE FRANK AND V6CHRIS ARE INVOLVED IS WORTHLESS. WASTE OF FUCKING TIME. BAN THESE 2 CLOWNS ALREADY, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME AND FUCK UP EVERYONE'S THREAD WITH SOME BULLSHIT. FUCK THESE NIGGAS. THE SPERM THAT IMPREGNATED THEIR MOTHERS MOST LIKELY SUFFERED FROM SOME MILD RETARDATION. THE FORUM WOULD BE ALOT MORE PRODUCTIVE.

DO IT fat mouth, better yet show up to a fuckin race clown. sideline bitch, last thing we need is another bench warmer welded to the fuckin fence pole, giving his pathetic cheerleader advice and 2cents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next