AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 4:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Also remember' this same Pos build engine right here beat Steve's car on nitrous as well and Felix GT500 as well on a 50 shot same night took them both out.. lol

LMAO keep talking shit v6chris! I got all the evidence i need to back my shit up? Do u want me to post the videos of my true claim right now?

it was still built wrong...
I witnessed at Publix chunks of your cats coming out of your exhaust.

Frank you've never built anything worth a shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 5:46 pm

Yea ? you should know better, tha a big shot of nitrous causes tha to happen on stock restricted exhaust systems! Remember Titos car? there were pieces of his cats coming out too, His motor was built by GM motors' well guess what his motor was also built wrong. The engine was running awesome with tha backwards piston... LMAO and the moment they touched it and put tha piston right back how it goes, the engine fail... lol Gotta love sarcasm.. isn't tha what they do @ Mustang specialties lie to their customers to get money out them by telling them shit is going bad on the customers car so they can milk the shit out them? "Sure "Welcome to the Performance auto industry.. That's why none of this crooks out there will ever touch my shit... Those bills gotta get paid some how i guess.

You fucking idiot. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 6:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Yea ? you should know better, tha a big shot of nitrous causes tha to happen on stock restricted exhaust systems! Remember Titos car? there were pieces of his cats coming out too, His motor was built by GM motors' well guess what his motor was also built wrong. The engine was running awesome with tha backwards piston... LMAO and the moment they touched it and put tha piston right back how it goes, the engine fail... lol Gotta love sarcasm.. isn't tha what they do @ Mustang specialties lie to their customers to get money out them by telling them shit is going bad on the customers car so they can milk the shit out them? "Sure "Welcome to the Performance auto industry.. That's why none of this crooks out there will ever touch my shit... Those bills gotta get paid some how i guess.

You fucking idiot. Rolling Eyes
nothing ever came out of Tito's car when he blew up and it was on a private run racing me and the only other person there was Steve so lets cut that lie right there

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 6:20 pm

Joel No one is talking about you, nor Titos running you, nor Titos blowing up, nor none of tha shit!! I was talking about Titos cats, they were letting pieces out the Exhaust before couple times we went to the dyno, And he said, tha has to be becuase of all tha nitrous i was sprying on my previous engine on nitrous.

But never mind, you sound like you trying to stir shit up too.. Go give your boyfriend V6chris a kiss homie and call it a day...

lol

And BTW you know i don't need to lie about anything! My bills dont get paid by none of these hating pussies up in here... Boom!!Boom!

Later.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 7:43 pm

^I believe it was actually 2 pistons that were backwards lol + a ton of other shit, but thats not my story to tell. Although it was VERY entertaining lol...
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 8:49 pm

hey Frank may ur cat R.i.P brah
Back to top Go down
MustangN8S
MustangN8S

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 9:15 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
NoPis10 wrote:
Perfect example of how the INTERNET has made some people feel like they are mechanics and that they know how to build engines.....

Yet they PAY someone else to build it for them then come on here and act like they built the motor themselves......then to top it off start telling others what's wrong with their cars...

BOLTING on accessories and intake pipes is NOT building a motor..... Please people, lets get this right....

Thank you AL GORE.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA

BS^^^ Rolling Eyes
Again you are a hater, Ur Envy does not let your punk ass progress! That's why u live in Hialeah my friend.
Mind your damn business, and stop assuming shit you don't even know about! You don't know me like tha nor i know you either, there fore u shouldn't be talking shit about me nor about my cars. Believe what you want, i keep my shit underground, there is few people in here tha know who i am and seen me working on my cars and putting them together at the shop and in my garage! I don't work on other peoples cars but on my own only.

Getting a V8 short block, mounting the heads and torquing them down by factory specs the right way is key on putting an engine together "MY CURRENT SHELBY", If you think that's not building an "Engine" then you are full of Envy and u're just trying to make me look bad.

Gotta love the fact how your hating punk ass comes in here talking shit like you know anything about cars or know how to put an engine together, pussy U cant even put ur dick in a girls pussy right. "Bitch".. Bitches like you all they do is talk shit,talk shit and talk shit! has anyone ever seen you racing a car around here? has anyone ever seen you put an engine together? "NO RIGHT" then shut the fuck up. You are a sore loser shit talking bitch.

Bye now.

bukkae Bitch.

Holy COW......
Post come super quick......everyone wants a piece of the action.... lol! lol!

That post was a GENERAL statement so if you took offense then you must feel GUILTY about something....

1) AGAIN..... You have NOTHING for me to HATE or ENVY.....
2) Your 100% right.... I don't know you personally BUT you posting on this site the way you do gives you NO RESPECT.....
3) I have NEVER claimed to be a professional mechanic BUT the simple fact is I have BUILT several motors for myself and both my sons cars. I do my own work because of all the rip off artist that are around claiming to do some thing for you and then never completing the job CORRECTLY.....
4) Guess since I have 2 sons then I must know how to "stick my dick" in a pussy... It really is AMAZING the stupidity that comes out of your small pea brain....
5) Said it before and I'll say it again..... I DO NOT street race anymore.....Been there done that....I race at the track and I will be back on the track once I tune my car again, just finished rebuilding the motor because I didn't build the one that was in the car when I bought it.... I couldn't trust what they said was done to it...Had to make it my OWN...
6) I guess Homestead is a step up from Hialeah ???? yeah.....you live in such a better city lol! ..... and Honestly I don't care since I live in Broward...
7) I have raced many times, win or lose it doesn't matter.....Seems like the only SORE LOSER on this site is YOU....I have learned a LONG time ago that there is ALWAYS someone faster than you...... Build your car to your liking and you will always be happy win OR lose.....

I will be the first one to admit that alot of the cars on this site are FASTER than mine BUT it doesn't matter to me....I built it the way I WANTED and thats all that matters to me....I will take it to the track every chance I get and I will have fun with it whether it runs 11's, 10's, 9's or 8's..... and then I will take it to the raod coarse and run it on there as well....Just a good ALL around car is what I wanted this time....Not just a drag car.....

So to you I say good night PRINCESS......

Drink your milk Jerkit and go to bed....

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 12:53 am

Frank you're a dipshit and fuck ur dead cat
you do realize you're the joke of Miami n browards race scene
i know and have met a lot of street and track racers from every city. I've yet to hear a positive comments about you or someone not crack a joke.

i casually joke with about 20+members about you and i dont even start the conversation...
you're pure embarrassment and humiliation and no one believes anything u say. I've seen the most humble people talk trash about you

do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up. its not doin us a favor cuz we enjoy makin the newest latest and greatest jokes about u and hearing your impressive automotive knowledge

ps fuck you faggot
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:09 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
^I believe it was actually 2 pistons that were backwards lol + a ton of other shit, but thats not my story to tell. Although it was VERY entertaining lol...
lol! it was funny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:14 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel No one is talking about you, nor Titos running you, nor Titos blowing up, nor none of tha shit!! I was talking about Titos cats, they were letting pieces out the Exhaust before couple times we went to the dyno, And he said, tha has to be becuase of all tha nitrous i was sprying on my previous engine on nitrous.

But never mind, you sound like you trying to stir shit up too.. Go give your boyfriend V6chris a kiss homie and call it a day...

lol

And BTW you know i don't need to lie about anything! My bills dont get paid by none of these hating pussies up in here... Boom!!Boom!

Later.
im just stating the facts and no one is hatting and please frank enough with the gay shit Chris is not gay and niether am im sorry to cast a shadow upon your homosexual fantasies and for the record before you offer "NO" WE WONT DO GAY SHIT FOR YOUR PLEASURE IF YOU PAY US EITHER Sad SO CRAWL BACK IN YOUR LITTLE SAD FANTASY WORLD WHERE YOU ARE KING, because out here we know the truth and the difference between reality and fiction Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 12:38 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank you're a dipshit and fuck ur dead cat
you do realize you're the joke of Miami n browards race scene
i know and have met a lot of street and track racers from every city. I've yet to hear a positive comments about you or someone not crack a joke.

i casually joke with about 20+members about you and i dont even start the conversation...
you're pure embarrassment and humiliation and no one believes anything u say. I've seen the most humble people talk trash about you

do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up. its not doin us a favor cuz we enjoy makin the newest latest and greatest jokes about u and hearing your impressive automotive knowledge

ps fuck you faggot

Hey v6chris! My pos shit vette with two backwards pistons! Walked few 700whp cars, ran the shit out of it, it didn't smoke, burned oil nor gave me any issues while i had it on my possession Nor BLEW UP LIKE UR SHIT RECENTELY DID!!!

LMFAO!! You are the greatest mechanic in history V6chris!! lol keep building your cars urself Honey and they will continue to blow up... LMAO So how is tha newly fresh build doing on your GT right now V6chris? show us few pictures pussy pls. And BTW this is all brought to you by MBC news baby.

lol!

Good Bye Bitch.
like i said before >(Karma is a bitch)
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 5:42 pm

Frank i was considering this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or buying my car back shelling it and me and Alberth making it a daily driving 2jz beast with a.c
i figured ud know best to listen to u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 9:54 pm

Tha 5.0 is far and beyond the word slow on its stock form, just like your recently fully built blown up 3 valve lol You will need a Big procharger system to make it run right and 700whp+ later it will blow up. Nitrous will blow up, no matter what u do to it, it will still blow up. BTW i don't know what you mean by buying ur car back! Did you sell tha pos u call black car?

lol!

You talked about me not ever making my shits work nor me having anything worth of racing, but there fore you can't build a 3 valve engine right! and then it blows up few miles later. Sure!!! Just talked to the buyer of my previous 3.4L Whipple 04 cobra today, the guy couldn't be any more happy with the car, he still running my same set up,clutch everything, boost set up and Torq paul's tune with a bit of more timing making 819whp and 797 torq right now. He put a Solid rear end with slicks and the car made a pass of a 9.93 at 138.6mph

Wow i bet you tha engine also has 4 pistons backwards and still running strong 2 years later. V6chris if you really want your pos engine built the right way, "just give me a call" i'll help you after and despite of all tha shit you talk about me.

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:10 pm

Hey I forgot to mention that, your mechanic skills are the shit, Fully building a factory engine and making the engine less reliable than factory and the car slower after the build as well. Good shit bro... I will give you a call Monday morning so i can take my Shelby to you so you can reinstall my cams tha i installed them wrong and backwards, for some reason they are making the car run 143mph babying them shift.

I really need you to take care this issue for me bro! I think the clutch,oil pump,timing gears,timing chain, water pump etc all tha shit is installed backwards, and it's making the car way to fucking reliable 20-30-40 passes later, not including tuning and dyno passes. I really need "YOU" to fuck with my shit bro.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 1:03 am

Not that i care orit matters but the fire had nothing to do with the build, more the nozzle and location, i was slightly against it but i put as suggested and it is what it is. its ultimately my fault for not doing what i knew trusted and what worked. live and learn Frank it doesn't bother me what you say. the car on motor ended up making 345whp on motor vs 320before.
on a 100 made 457&528tq. 30more tq 50hp more on my tune john couldn't get on it yet.
so it ultimately did what i wanted and gained more hp on nitrous.

if i grab that 5.0 it will get my exact setup. intake xpipe nitrous. Frank i bet the car goes mid 10 and never blow. your knowledge and theory is mind blowing .and retarded

but you know it all Frank
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 1:16 am

Damn 800 hp and only 138 trap. No wonder why I yanked that pos making 700. Good thing you sold to build another pos that will probably trap only 145.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 1:31 am

R35 GTR wrote:
Damn 800 hp and only 138 trap. No wonder why I yanked that pos making 700. Good thing you sold to build another pos that will probably trap only 145.

Rolling Eyes You mean ur 760-MD with handicap features Vs my manual 6speed 700-DJ!!!!
^^^ Hater, still went faster than your pos ever did! did you forget tha already honey? Went 143 off nitrous, baby boost and granny shifting. Beat my trap speed and track time and then talk shit homie.

BTW you guys should sell those pieces of shits u guys drive tha are always breaking down on you... If you don't believe me' ask Assier what happened to his car already.

lol!

Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 5:52 am

Car actually trapped 145. I ran 140 at 715 and the 145 came after I made 760.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:12 am

R35 GTR wrote:
Car actually trapped 145. I ran 140 at 715 and the 145 came after I made 760.

R35 GTR wrote:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/15672036/4]Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 Photo12[/url
Left lane, Stock weight, Stock run flat tires, 715hp/610tq on VP MS109

This is the fastest you have ever gone! Now show me your 145 trap!! LMAO 10.5 at 140mph with 715AWDHP-MD GTR.. Sorry to break it to you, but your setup is a pos, there is some GTR's out there already running 10.0s with stock turbos and 600WHP. lol
So till you brake my trap speed and track time u have nothing to talk shit about.

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:23 am

My shit has gone faster than your shit, 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile by half a sec zack including MPH wise as well.
Go hide somewhere in your closet homie and don't you ever come out there till i tell you to.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:46 am

All I have to say is I know alex personally the owner of franks c5 z06 and the built had the most expensive parts but installed wrong and he didnt pay anyone to fix his head like frank says he and his father own a shop and did it themselves and. I hope he comes here because he is a member of this site..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 11:21 am

I went to his dads shop once to drop off some papers, and by far they do not build vettes, nor do performance builds! Everything on tha vette was custom made, from the 4.0" stroker kit, pistons,crank, to the camshaft etc. Rings were file to fit, engine was broken inn and so forth. First the car was on a kenne bell 2.8 where it made 721whp hot like a fucking BBQ ran it for a while no issues, got rid off the KB and went all out nitrous. Ran tha shit on 250 shot for few months, and again no issues. Shit started to happen to the car, because someone started to fuck with the cam! Alex even came to the shop to have a stock cam installed on the car because he didn't like the one the car had in it, he also didn't like the price my mechanic gave him to do the swap and went to someone else to have it done, proof tha he had someone else fuck with car, BTW Alex even made countless of passes in the streets Vs other cars and including racing me same way i sold the car to him. Then he had the cam swapped out and boom! shit went down hill. I understand tha At one point something has to give up. But when you have people fucking with ur shit and they don't know what fuck their doing' then expect the worse and being ripped off your money as well.

Later.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 1:56 pm

That was two years ago on 20's with street tires in the dead of winter! I cut a 1.8 60 spinning through 1st and 2nd. Again on 20's with street tires, I wasn't going to run a crazy time I was trying to get an idea of trap speed. If I would have hooked and ran a 1.5 60' like the car can do all day with tires it would have been a 9.9 pass but it is what it is. Frank I have been parking your shit since I met you need me to post the vids to refresh your memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 7:52 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
That was two years ago on 20's with street tires in the dead of winter! I cut a 1.8 60 spinning through 1st and 2nd. Again on 20's with street tires, I wasn't going to run a crazy time I was trying to get an idea of trap speed. If I would have hooked and ran a 1.5 60' like the car can do all day with tires it would have been a 9.9 pass but it is what it is. Frank I have been parking your shit since I met you need me to post the vids to refresh your memory.

We raced one time when i had my old cobra with a fucked up tune' called out again after i fixed the tune and never heard back from you again LMAO, But yea now you being parking my shit since you met me? Rolling Eyes Sure! you definitely should race me now and taste the difference between the two cars. But anyways" again your setup was a pos and thas why you are upgrading your shit. Lets see how long it will last you running good. If i was you guys, i'll keep tha shit Alpha9 and call it a day. Those pieces of shits big power GTR's run one or two good runs and back to the money pit house.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next