HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:44 am

Pussy you are calling me out, there fore my race my rules!! No money involved Track pass then 60 to 160 tomorrow night.. Otherwise go suck ur own dick pussy.

Fucking Bitch always calling people out and setting up his own rules. Damn clown Same as assier one for one.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:45 am

No faggot don't back down. u said this day ud go for $2k bitch. sorry ass pussy!
back down bitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:46 am

if the 2j supra is running tonight I would like to attend.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:46 am

frank what happend 2jz is too much for you
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:47 am

peacockpirate wrote:
if the 2j supra is running tonight I would like to attend.

witch one
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:48 am

I am not putting any money down! I run people for fun! V6bitch! again You called me out>>> (MY FUCKING RULES YOU FUCKING RETARD)

Track first then 60 to 160... What happen your piece of shit does not have enough in the 1/8th mile? but therefore your shit is going to beat me by 20 buses.

LMAO try that shit again bitch. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:55 am

Frank tell me what u think about Alberths street tune on my car?
is that ok for the street digs?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:57 am

V6Chris wrote:
My car vs yours! any fuckin race u want tonite fat mouth bring that Shelby 60roll w.e u want! nitrous is in and says ima fuck ur shit up at any race fat mouth! bring it puss!

^^^^ Here you go bitch! You said it yourself punk ass.. Now make it happen....

I'll be here waiting when your balls decide to come down from your heart where they at right now bitch

Track first County Line tomorrow night then 60 to 160 GPS in car bitch.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:58 am

Frank lol you said $2000 with my black pos that would never be done....
what happened chicken shit?
60-160tonite u got 2from the back at 60mph. ill sit at 60. u start 2cars back...punch it. when u pass me i go?
60-160gps in car
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:59 am

I want $2,000 per race like you promised bitch
what happened faggot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 11:59 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank tell me what u think about Alberths street tune on my car?
is that ok for the street digs?

Yea thas Albert's Car Pussy!

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:00 pm

lol I meant the 2j mustang.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:03 pm

Lmao ask alberth how many times he took his car to that track retard. he didn't even want me goin there but i insisted cuz no one here goes there
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Tonight 60-160 any race u want Frank you got the fuckin hit pussy!
bet $500 to my $1000 scared bitch

thanks alberth for helping me finish the car so fast and crispeed! where u at Frank! hiding u bitch!

you got the hit for life! and odds bitch!

If you really did finish the car, Congrats man. Its about time. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:10 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank lol you said $2000 with my black pos that would never be done....
what happened chicken shit?
60-160tonite u got 2from the back at 60mph. ill sit at 60. u start 2cars back...punch it. when u pass me i go?
60-160gps in car

This Bitch^^^ There is no reason to do none of this shit! lets do it heads up At County Line Tomorrow night!
Run what you brung, no cash involved and then 60 to 160 i dont need no freebies, head to head bitch.

Stop trying to Deviate shit, till you agree to my rules i am out this shit since it is a total waste of time.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:12 pm

$1000 To my $2000 coward! I'm making you commit to your promise faggot! time to step up bitch.
the black car don't do shit til she sees some dollars! call it a stripper!
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:15 pm

Might I interject from an outsider looking in....

You guys (CrusherCobra & V6Chris) go back and forth and never lock up any races, and now finally V6Chris your mustang is finished after who knows how long and the first thing you do is callout Crusher for $5000.00 as if you expect him to accept it. Hell for 5k I'm sure anyone would turn down a race unless they were absolutely certain they were going to win. So before this thread turns into a million pages i'd say accept CrusherCobras offer to race at the track and street for either no money or a very small wager this way not only will you get to race your rival but the forum would get much entertainment from a race that many have been waiting to see. Also it wouldn't be so wise to bet 5k with a fresh build everyone knows shit happens. With that said lets see a race. cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:19 pm

Back pedaling bitch! i swear your pussy as fuck. real shit Frank between yesterday til before i made this post 7-8 people text or pmd me saying my boy Frank is a safe racer won't do shit unless he knows he wins. your a fuckin chicken shit Frank! EVERYONE SEE's it!
FACT! FAGGOT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:22 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:

You guys (CrusherCobra & V6Chris) go back and forth and never lock up any races, and now finally V6Chris your mustang is finished after who knows how long and the first thing you do is callout Crusher for $5000.00 as if you expect him to accept it. Hell for 5k I'm sure anyone would turn down a race unless they were absolutely certain they were going to win. So before this thread turns into a million pages i'd say accept CrusherCobras offer to race at the track and street for either no money or a very small wager this way not only will you get to race your rival but the forum would get much entertainment from a race that many have been waiting to see. Also it wouldn't be so wise to bet 5k with a fresh build everyone knows shit happens. With that said lets see a race. cheers

^^^ This. Thank you sir! + i didn't promise anything to this bitch! his just trying to make me look bad as usual. He lives his days trying to do tha. What a loser.

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:24 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:

no one said $5k you fuckin moron
for $5k he gets the back tire and the hit. otherwise i said my $2k to his $1k
so shut the fuck up bench warmer! you sound like the cheer squads back up bitch prissy faggot.

you have nothing to do with this nor do you know the history ignorant ass fence hugger
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:24 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Back pedaling bitch! i swear your pussy as fuck. real shit Frank between yesterday til before i made this post 7-8 people text or pmd me saying my boy Frank is a safe racer won't do shit unless he knows he wins. your a fuckin chicken shit Frank! EVERYONE SEE's it!
FACT! FAGGOT!

your calling the man out for 1-2k ofcourse he is going to safe race, and then you post a time of 133trap in the 1/8, he might as well just hand over the money. To me you just want him to say "NO V6CHRIS YOUR CAR IS TOO FAST I FORFIT" rather then actually get a race out of him. Lets just race for free or a few hundred bucks and actually see a race. And have him admit after the fact that he lost fair and square. Then callout some really fast cars for $$$.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
FACT! FAGGOT!

I am a Safe racer right? but therefore you don't want to bring those pieces of shit to the 1/8th mile to dig race me.
again you are a sad loser v6chris. I am not know to race for money ever, again i do this shit for my own fun and not to entertain anyone pockets homie, even if i was to win! i beat lots of cars before and even i finished my build and ever asked anyone to put money down, unless i was just joking.

Chris, CrusherCobra right here your daddy till proven otherwise.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:27 pm

Bitch i called him out with the silver car to.dumb fuck shut ur mouth cheer bitch. everyone knows this is franks other account. $1,000 ain't shit for big money Frank
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:30 pm

Frank I'm.bringing them to the 1/8 ur not bringing money tho pussy.
All that shit talkin about my black car the day comes and ur mouth is welded shut
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 12:32 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:

no one said $5k you fuckin moron
for $5k he gets the back tire and the hit. otherwise i said my $2k to his $1k
so shut the fuck up bench warmer! you sound like the cheer squads back up bitch prissy faggot.

you have nothing to do with this nor do you know the history ignorant ass fence hugger

Your the ignorant one, if youve been on this forum for who knows how long and you expect him to say "OKAY V6CHRIS LETS RACE FOR 1K WITH YOUR 133 TRAP 1/8 MUSTANG VS MY MID 140 TRAP GT500 1/4MILE". I tell you some people just don't know how to play their cards right.

Here is what is going to happen your going to race frank pull him by a mile, then your going to take your newly finished mustang and park it in your backyard at which point its going to collect dust because no one is going to want to race you for money unless they know they can beat you and especially after they know your cars potential. Its funny coming from a guy who seems to be more of a money racer. I know in poker you never show the true strength of your hand, and it seems your doing just that. Alberth has to teach you a thing or two about playing underdog and having people underestimating your shit. Thats where you win big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next