HomeRegisterLog in

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 2:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank you're a clown. i would never listen to a word out of your mouth. for what use the car for turbo isn't my answer. no one that ever did anything great just picked one setup and nailed it the first time. you have to try different things for powerband and torque and what i was looking for.
you haven't taken your motor apart cuz u didn't build it. if u had spare cams and brain cells you'd test what works best as well.
You know nothing about nitrous Frank, til this day nitrous is the E/T king of drag racing

^^^
This is right here why i would never take an advice from you either'' BTW there is a whole list of cars on my Youtube channel' Go ahead and count how many of those cars i fully built and were taken back apart while i had them in my hands, making countless passes and street runs.. Go ahead V6chris talk facts like you always do and show us all some proof of my built engines blowing up..

If i was you i would stop talking shit and build something tha works and bring it out to race. I am not wasting my time nor my money racing against your shits. Please do not offer me your help' i do not need it, i am doing just fine on my own.

Good luck with your "OK" build "300shot of nitrous should get you in the 600+whp" Rolling Eyes BTW ur engine rotation speed did slow down after all of those wasteful heavy part you put in your engine set up, causing your horsepower to literally slowly crawl up the RPM's 2 nitrous bottles and big opened jets should fix the issue for you. Again good luck with your shit.

Rolling Eyes

Later.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 5:46 pm

Frank you know it all man.

hows your cat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 6:09 pm

LMFAOO ^^ tha cat swallowed tha car keys then coked, that's why he can't bring it out
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:49 pm

Perfect example of how the INTERNET has made some people feel like they are mechanics and that they know how to build engines.....

Yet they PAY someone else to build it for them then come on here and act like they built the motor themselves......then to top it off start telling others what's wrong with their cars...

BOLTING on accessories and intake pipes is NOT building a motor..... Please people, lets get this right....

Thank you AL GORE.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:02 am

NoPis10 wrote:
Perfect example of how the INTERNET has made some people feel like they are mechanics and that they know how to build engines.....

Yet they PAY someone else to build it for them then come on here and act like they built the motor themselves......then to top it off start telling others what's wrong with their cars...

BOLTING on accessories and intake pipes is NOT building a motor..... Please people, lets get this right....

Thank you AL GORE.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA

BS^^^ Rolling Eyes
Again you are a hater, Ur Envy does not let your punk ass progress! That's why u live in Hialeah my friend.
Mind your damn business, and stop assuming shit you don't even know about! You don't know me like tha nor i know you either, there fore u shouldn't be talking shit about me nor about my cars. Believe what you want, i keep my shit underground, there is few people in here tha know who i am and seen me working on my cars and putting them together at the shop and in my garage! I don't work on other peoples cars but on my own only.

Getting a V8 short block, mounting the heads and torquing them down by factory specs the right way is key on putting an engine together "MY CURRENT SHELBY", If you think that's not building an "Engine" then you are full of Envy and u're just trying to make me look bad.

Gotta love the fact how your hating punk ass comes in here talking shit like you know anything about cars or know how to put an engine together, pussy U cant even put ur dick in a girls pussy right. "Bitch".. Bitches like you all they do is talk shit,talk shit and talk shit! has anyone ever seen you racing a car around here? has anyone ever seen you put an engine together? "NO RIGHT" then shut the fuck up. You are a sore loser shit talking bitch.

Bye now.

bukkae Bitch.
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:43 am

^^^^ LMFAO exactly his point. Anybody on here can torque a head down. That's not key to an engine build. #beseriousnexttime
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:45 am

Lol Frank you have ARP head studs?

slapping a set of heads on a short block is not building a motor. that's a cake job from then on.
the short block is what requires true knowledge. anyone can bolt on a set of heads with a torque sequence and torque wrench.you have no clearances to check, rings to file, signs to catch and know about, techniques to follow...all the danger is taken out almost minus setting timing.
i truly doubt u even bolted ur heads on
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:46 am

S twice wrote:
^^^^ LMFAO exactly his point. Anybody on here can torque a head down. That's not key to an engine build. #beseriousnexttime

you don't know what ur talkin about! every great engine builder jus bolts heads and get a short bl lol! ock to them. you envy Frank!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:53 am

V6chris Because you put your engine together is the reason why is so fast now isn't it V6chris? LMAO...

So v6chris Since you know so much! who the fuck build my last three previous 03/04 cobra? Maybe you did, didn't you? Let me start pulling up pictures and vids cuz that's the only way i can embarrass your ass in here.

Hold on BRB bitch.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:54 am

V6Chris wrote:

slapping a set of heads on a short block is not building a motor. that's a cake job from then on.
the short block is what requires true knowledge. anyone can bolt on a set of heads with a torque sequence and torque wrench.you have no clearances to check, rings to file, signs to catch and know about, techniques to follow...all the danger is taken out almost minus setting timing.

Everyone on here knows he didn't but whatever we'll let him tell his lie how he wants... He does t realize the more he types the more everyone realizes he knows absolutely nothing about what goes on under the hood.. Honestly who cares if u don't and u pay others to work on ur car just admit it.. I'll always remember frank losing a race in his cobra and then he would sit in the car with his predator type handheld tuner looking aimlessly into the 2"x2" screen for 30 minutes as if he was tuning a fucking haltech. When in actuality has 2 mail order pos tunes that some honky out of state wrote up for him. I'm done for the day toodles see u guys Sunday
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AND I CAN TORQUE MY OWN HEADS TOO MENG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:11 am

S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Everyone on here knows he didn't but whatever we'll let him tell his lie how he wants... He does t realize the more he types the more everyone realizes he knows absolutely nothing about what goes on under the hood.. Honestly who cares if u don't and u pay others to work on ur car just admit it.. I'll always remember frank losing a race in his cobra and then he would sit in the car with his predator type handheld tuner looking aimlessly into the 2"x2" screen for 30 minutes as if he was tuning a fucking haltech. When in actuality has 2 mail order pos tunes that some honky out of state wrote up for him. I'm done for the day toodles see u guys Sunday

lmao
that last line got me rolling honestly lmao he does do that shit every time lol

Frank your awesome man. these jokes would suck if they weren't filled with truth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:11 am

S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

If i own tha pos car you drive' trust me it would be running light years faster right now. Bitch.
You talk to much u pussy boy... why dont u come down here and we can talk about who those my engine work u bitch.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EVEN A PUSSY CAN WORK ON AN ENGINE THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S A MECHANIC lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:17 am

hahahahaha , you guys are to much
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:23 am

S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Engine building is tedious and precise work when it comes down to performance. Like Chris said their IS a special sauce you have to follow or build upon. A lot of technique and experience goes into making big power engines. I for one have put many $100k PLUS car engines together following detailed instructions from my German repair manual. Does that make me an engine builder ? hell no i would not dare to waste 10k in parts and put them in my engine when i have no track record of making high HP engines. There just too much margin for error without many years of experience. That is why i left that to the pros. My engine is being built by one of the best in the buisness , with all his secrets and things he has paid $$$ to learn on his own. In Franks defense technically putting the engine together would be considered building your own car if he did all the work like he says. Now the difference comes as to whether or not the engine will perform as designed or intended to compared to a professional engine builder. I do almost all my own installations too , but im just installing parts following instructions from repair manuals as per spec, technically i would not consider my self the "builder " of my car more like a technician . I would have to give credit to my teachers, shops , and actual builders for doing all the important stuff first. I think we have all proved our points of views here , whether we agree is a different story. We should help each other instead of bashing one another online. This will not help the SK community grow instead it will segregate it and cause drama. I say you guys put your differences aside , and act like grown men .Im sure you can learn a lot from each other. Frank is a cool guy in person from the few times i have met him , he goes off the deep end online though lol.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:25 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

If i own tha pos car you drive' trust me it would be running light years faster right now. Bitch.
You talk to much u pussy boy... why dont u come down here and we can talk about who those my engine work u bitch.

Be serious guy... Is that last line some kind of threat, just wondering
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:27 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Engine building is tedious and precise work when it comes down to performance. Like Chris said their IS a special sauce you have to follow or build upon. A lot of technique and experience goes into making big power engines. I for one have put many $100k PLUS car engines together following detailed instructions from my German repair manual. Does that make me an engine builder ? hell no i would not dare to waste 10k in parts and put them in my engine when i have no track record of making high HP engines. There just too much margin for error without many years of experience. That is why i left that to the pros. My engine is being built by one of the best in the buisness , with all his secrets and things he has paid $$$ to learn on his own. In Franks defense technically putting the engine together would be considered building your own car if he did all the work like he says. Now the difference comes as to whether or not the engine will perform as designed or intended to compared to a professional engine builder. I do almost all my own installations too , but im just installing parts following instructions from repair manuals as per spec, technically i would not consider my self the "builder " of my car more like a technician . I would have to give credit to my teachers, shops , and actual builders for doing all the important stuff first. I think we have all proved our points of views here , whether we agree is a different story. We should help each other instead of bashing one another online. This will not help the SK community grow instead it will segregate it and cause drama. I say you guys put your differences aside , and act like grown men .Im sure you can learn a lot from each other. Frank is a cool guy in person from the few times i have met him , he goes off the deep end online though lol.
I agree, we all love Frank it's just so fun to mess with him lol!

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:28 am

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol! wouldn't surprise me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:48 am

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Yup it is a threat so whats up punk? You talking shit like you know me or some shit! I am not V6chris or some other punk around here! So what your mouth bitch. BTW That pos you drive needs a Rebuilt engine pussy. I can get it running like you have not been able to do so all of these years punk ass.

Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:58 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Thank you sir!^^^ Atleast you and I agree on some stuff u just wrote in here. Haters are haters, and they will always hate.. Jerkit

Anyone with a shelby or 03/04 Cobras with new parts! Blower kit, Pulleys,headers,clutch, Exhaust system,Injectors,Booster pump
Wiring,Fuel system,Wotbox, Cams,ice box,Heat exchanger etc. Bring it to me, I will install all your shit for "FREE" Yes "FREE" in my garage, PLEASE Bring a camera crew to record everything. If your motor blows up LMK too $500 to put your engine together just like mine is, and you guys finish the rest of the work since i don't have a lift in my garage... If is not, my boy shit Hialeah mechanic with my help tha has put most of all the cobra engines together in Hialeah and they still running today with spray,boost,turbos and have not blown up yet years later, he will also do a good job. PLS anyone let me know' i am here to prove some haters otherwise.

Upoading some pictures now of my previous builds.
welcome

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 7th 2012, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 12:02 pm

Ah the drama continues. Frank do you need a hug? I put my motor in my car so that means I work for dodge right?
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 12:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
S twice wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Thank you sir!^^^ Atleast you and I agree on some stuff u just wrote in here. Haters are haters, and they will always hate.. Jerkit

Anyone with a shelby or 03/04 Cobras with new parts! Blower kit, Pulleys,headers,clutch, Exhaust system,Injectors,Booster pump
Wiring,Fuel system,Wotbox, Cams,ice box,Heat exchanger etc. Bring it to me, I will install all your shit for "FREE" Yes "FREE" in my garage, PLEASE Bring a camera crew to record everything. If your motor blows up LMK too $500 to put your engine together just like mine is, and you guys finish the rest of the work since i don't have a lift in my garage... If is not, my boy shit Hialeah mechanic with my help tha has put most of all the cobra engines together in Hialeah and they still running today with spray,boost,turbos and have not blown up yet years later, he will also do a good job. PLS anyone let me know' i am here to prove some haters otherwise.

Upoading some pictures now of my previous builds.
welcome

OMG you spew endless amounts of shit out of your mouth. Just on the last page you said you only work on your car and no one elses. Get your shit straight man.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 12:06 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
Ah the drama continues. Frank do you need a hug? I put my motor in my car so that means I work for dodge right?

It's not about you putting ur engine in your car, it's about putting it in, "BUT RIGHT" I seen plenty of dealerships putting an engine together and few days later the customer brings the car back to the dealership with the engine ticking or leaking oil and water from the head gaskets.

So get your facts staight homie, If is was like tha, I would've taken my shit to Ford to have them build my shit for me.. right?
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 12:09 pm

peacock, chill out son....i understand this may seem funny to you....but let the man say what he wants to say....point blank buddy runs his car...so u got to give him respect somewhere.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next