HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 2:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank made some excuse as usual as to why he can't make it....he always drives his shit to the track now says they don't allow slicks or trailered cars which that punk said he was gonna put on his mickeys.
I'm driving from pompano to countyline but that sorry bitch has a new excuse
built 5.4 4.0whipple on nitrous backing out to my daily driven 4.6 nitrous junkie

LMAO^^ This right here made my day! Listen you scared bitch... No one is backing down to tha burned up pos you drive, I decided tha i have better priorities and other things to get done on my car instead of racing ur bag of turd, getting a new tune etc... I am stepping up my game and if you think my car was fast before wait till i come back out next week bitch..

115mph in the 1/8th so far on 23-24psi 750whp only u bitch! Why don't you try climbing out that 97mph bullshit ur car runs and then call me out! maybe after the fact you'll have something worth of racing then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 2:20 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
so is this happening tomorrow night or what?

No i am not showing up' Waiting on some new stuff i ordered! popcorn BTW bitch stop adding Neg reps on my account lol.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 4th 2012, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 2:20 pm

You agreed to this race Frank. Everything was set up and planned and when it comes race time you back out like a bitch. Thats why your rep is so low no one has an ounce of respect for u.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 2:28 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
You agreed to this race Frank. Everything was set up and planned and when it comes race time you back out like a bitch. Thats why your rep is so low no one has an ounce of respect for u.

Yo I didn't put my money on my car nor built my car to put up a show for anyone in here, but instead for my own personal enjoyment. I work to many hrs during the week and i haven't had a chance to not even install my street tires on the car.
everytime you see me out there running my car on street tires it takes me a whole week to swap out tires.

The car is sitting right now on full slicks, because i was ready to hit the 1/4 mile and i had to cancel the trip due to a rained out night. Now i am taking the time this up coming Sunday to swap out my new parts and tune. Now do me a favor and stop hating and talking shit homie. Go get ur own shit and race it.

popcorn

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 2:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:

Yo I didn't put my money on my car nor built my car to put up a show for anyone in here, but instead for my own personal enjoyment. I work to many hrs during the week and i haven't had a chance to not even install my street tires on the car.
everytime you see me out there running my car on street tires it takes me a whole week to swap out tires.

The car is sitting right now on full slicks, because i was ready to hit the 1/4 mile and i had to cancel the trip due to a rained out night. Now i am taking the time this up coming Sunday to swap out my new parts and tune. Now do me a favor and stop hating and talking shit homie. Go get ur own shit and race it.

popcorn

Ur a fucking moron. It's not hating. You verbally agreed to the race. If you race for your own enjoyment and not for show blah blah blah then why the fuck agree to race him? How does it take a whole day to switch fucking tires? Even if you are using a fucking floor jack, jack stands, and hand tools it doesn't take that long. Bring it by the shop Chris works at i'm sure they will change the tires for you since it takes you a whole day to. Don't worry about my car. It's at the shop with only a couple things to finish up. Difference w/ me is you don't see me making a single call out w/ my car not running like you have in the past nor will I set up a race and back out like a baby back bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 2:44 pm

blablablablabla^^^^ shut up already!!! No one cares anyways.. Now go home and hide under your mamas bed bitch..

lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 2:48 pm

Chris, wana run a cammed C5z tonight 40-140?
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 2:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
blablablablabla^^^^ shut up already!!! No one cares anyways.. Now go home and hide under your mamas bed bitch..

lol!

lol no one cares thats why every thread on here pretty much calls you scared, back pedaler, safe racer, bitch........ sorry i'm not scared i'm not the one backing out of a race with a gt mustang. thats you little boy.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 3:02 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

hows your beast going? bringing her out tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 3:10 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

His Mustang GT is to fast for this vette and any other car in here! His gonna beat any 1000+whp car thas put in front of him track and street with his lil 500+whp nitrous cow.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 3:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

His Mustang GT is to fast for this vette and any other car in here! His gonna beat any 1000+whp car thas put in front of him track and street with his lil 500+whp nitrous cow.

Rolling Eyes

Shhhhhhhhhh! This is no longer your concern you aren't about racing Chris you had your chance and you pedaled your way out.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 4:29 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 4:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

It really doesn't matter what you say about V6chris Mustang.....doesn't matter if he is a young punk, dick sucker, asshole or what ever else we may think of V6chris....and YES.... V6chris has gotten on my NERVES many times and I have NO friendship with him at all........

BUT

If there is ONE thing I have seen from V6chris is that he WILL RACE anyone at any time...... for that fact alone, I give him much RESPECT......he doesn't back down from a race..... He is out there RACING his piece of shit Mustang GT every chance he gets....

PERIOD......
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 4:56 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

It really doesn't matter what you say about V6chris Mustang.....doesn't matter if he is a young punk, dick sucker, asshole or what ever else we may think of V6chris....and YES.... V6chris has gotten on my NERVES many times and I have NO friendship with him at all........

BUT

If there is ONE thing I have seen from V6chris is that he WILL RACE anyone at any time...... for that fact alone, I give him much RESPECT......he doesn't back down from a race..... He is out there RACING his piece of shit Mustang GT every chance he gets....

PERIOD......

there you have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 5:18 pm

Wanna see me racing every day? Go to my YouTube channel' you all will get tired of waching me race.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 5:25 pm

Trudatt.. Couldn't have said it better myself. Funny part is I only come on this site now for a good laugh . I sold my shitbox so I haven't been out. But these dudes are hilarious. I dunno any of em so I can't pick sides. I just like seeing frank make a fool of himself. Thanks for the entertainment btw . SK's clown of the year
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 5:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Wanna see me racing every day? Go to my YouTube channel' you all will get tired of waching me race.

Laughing

Nah we get to see you race Asier tonight on your bike right? You can't race the mustang so your other race YOU set up was w/ the bike and the GTR. I'll see you there tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 5:48 pm

Nah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Assier wants no part of my bike, nor any part of my car at the 1/8th mile either. So i am not coming out tonight neither. You can go rent a Cargo-Van and race everyone out there if you like since you dont own a vehicle..

Laughing

Later.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 4th 2012, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 5:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Assier wants no part of my bike, nor any part of my car at the 1/8th mile either. So i am not coming out tonight neither.

Later.

what happen to racing v6 black stang tonight??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 5:51 pm

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Assier wants no part of my bike, nor any part of my car at the 1/8th mile either. So i am not coming out tonight neither.

Later.

That pos it's not ready' his just talking his skunk head out. Posting someone else's time slips in shit Loser.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 5:51 pm

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Later.

NAH..... V6chris doesn't want any part of Frank either...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 5:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Assier wants no part of my bike, nor any part of my car at the 1/8th mile either. So i am not coming out tonight neither. You can go rent a Cargo-Van and race everyone out there if you like since you dont own a vehicle..

Laughing

Later.

I have to admit...... You are just so entertaining.........

I think you are so STUCK in the 1/8 mile that you scared yourself out of racing in the 1/4 mile......

Funny thing is...back when the GTR 1st came out I was beating them at Countyline with my modified 85 RX7.....yet I didn't stay stuck on those wins..... I sold the car and have built something else BUT the subject NEVER comes up again.....the PAST is the PAST

Oh BTW..... You REDLIGHTED when you raced him so that's NOT a win...
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 6:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Laughing

Later.

lol I have two cars. My durango and my neon. Multiple people on here know of my build from our srt forum. first project car so its taking time.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 6:41 pm

come out tonight w/ your neon frank i'll race you from a dig w/ a first gen lol. don't be scared of the digs I haven't raced in over 2 years so i'm rusty.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 7:01 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
come out tonight w/ your neon frank i'll race you from a dig w/ a first gen lol. don't be scared of the digs I haven't raced in over 2 years so i'm rusty.
I race that first gen neon with my DD corolla if u down lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next