View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 4:08 pm

so i dont get to take my banana out for a spin ?in other words nothing goes on tonight
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 4:08 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 4:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so i dont get to take my banana out for a spin ?in other words nothing goes on tonight

ill run the banana! leave the shoot out and u got a race! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 4:38 pm

u got it
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 5:43 pm

WOW frank seriously after all the shit you spewed about Chris's black car and Asairs money pit and now you want to back pedal. there are so many post of you saying you would chris's black car for money. You back out of ever race and then try and get people to run the 1/8 at county line LMAO SAVE RACER!!!! For those who don't know there have been countless call outs from Frank to Chris and Asair and now he's pulling an MJ. This is why no one respects you or your car because you never come through with what you say you will. The person that says he has to much money but wont put any down for a race LOL
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 6:27 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
WOW frank seriously after all the shit you spewed about Chris's black car and Asairs money pit and now you want to back pedal. there are so many post of you saying you would chris's black car for money. You back out of ever race and then try and get people to run the 1/8 at county line LMAO SAVE RACER!!!! For those who don't know there have been countless call outs from Frank to Chris and Asair and now he's pulling an MJ. This is why no one respects you or your car because you never come through with what you say you will. The person that says he has to much money but wont put any down for a race LOL

+ 1 MILLION......

Spends 100K on his GT500 and now BACK PEDALS out of every race he SAID he would run.....

BUT he goes on every thread and post how everyone's shit is SLOW..... SAFE BENCH RACING at it's finest....
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 29th 2012, 6:48 pm

Lol yo Chris your right frank is nothing bitch ass nigguh he got way more mouth then balls!!! He is nothing but a snitching ass puto I've got no respect for his snitching ass best thing too do he starts running his mouth don't even respond he loves the drama not racing fuck his bitch ass.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 9:12 am

stvdc2 wrote:
Lol yo Chris your right frank is nothing bitch ass nigguh he got way more mouth then balls!!! He is nothing but a snitching ass puto I've got no respect for his snitching ass best thing too do he starts running his mouth don't even respond he loves the drama not racing fuck his bitch ass.......

^^^^ Another COCK sucking pussy to add to my list! Nig you think ur though cuz you come in here talking ur pussy out!
A fucking key board warrior, just like ur lil skinny girlfriend of v6Chris..

BTW you ain't got no car to race puss, so go home and jerk off on your momas panties Bitch.
BTW i snitch ur bitch thieves ass out all day, and what are you pussy or any of these other pussies in here gonna do about it?

popcorn

Here kill ur hunger puss Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 9:16 am

V6bitch I am not going to the 1/4 mile tonight do to the weather, But if the weather clears out, I am ready for your bitch ight nig.

Lets to that 60 to 160 roll VS ur pos if you don't wanna dig at the 1/8th pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 9:18 am

R35 GTR wrote:

I have to agree to the terms of someone elses call out' simple as tha. You call me out, ( My fucking Rules)

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:21 pm

R35 GTR wrote:

this was copy pasted from truth.com
100%correct
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6bitch I am not going to the 1/4 mile tonight do to the weather, But if the weather clears out, I am ready for your bitch ight nig.

Lets to that 60 to 160 roll VS ur pos if you don't wanna dig at the 1/8th pussy.

you got $2,000 cum sipper?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

I have to agree to the terms of someone elses call out' simple as tha. You call me out, ( My fucking Rules)

ok so what the fuck u wanna do with the black car for money faggot!
what u need midget? a couple football fields and the hit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:31 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

you got $2,000 cum sipper?

I don't run for money you cock massage therapist.

Jerkit

Lmk when you ready for tha 1/8th mile or 60 to 160 u puss.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:37 pm

Really u don't?
Whyd u flash cash after racing monstro?
why'd u say u run the Shelby 60-160 for money?
why'd u say youd run my black car for money before if i ever finished the pos?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:38 pm

Didn't u lock $300 with me on u vs loaf 60-160???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:43 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Really u don't?
Whyd u flash cash after racing monstro?
why'd u say u run the Shelby 60-160 for money?
why'd u say youd run my black car for money before if i ever finished the pos?

violin

blablablablabla! are we racing or what pussy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:45 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Didn't u lock $300 with me on u vs loaf 60-160???

Tha lil Honda is going no where VS my car! But if you want to donate me some money I'll happily take it from you.
And agin this is about you and about racing ur pieces of shits! I guess i'll park your ass on wednesday then.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 12:54 pm

Pussy race loaf for $300 like you said we dying to fuck u up!

can't answer those questions huh back pedaling bitch
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 1:11 pm

This shit is already like Paquiao vs Mayweather. Shit is never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
zetec1985

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 9:35 pm

So when is the race happening for sure? Is this really happening or this is all trash talk?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 10:30 pm

he claims he will show up next week
we have a set date, dead stop at SRMS
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   November 30th 2012, 11:28 pm

chris i say just run frank for free just to shut him up
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 12:33 pm

so is this happening tomorrow night or what?
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   December 4th 2012, 1:28 pm

Frank made some excuse as usual as to why he can't make it....he always drives his shit to the track now says they don't allow slicks or trailered cars which that punk said he was gonna put on his mickeys.
I'm driving from pompano to countyline but that sorry bitch has a new excuse
built 5.4 4.0whipple on nitrous backing out to my daily driven 4.6 nitrous junkie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!   

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fat mouth Crusher cobra!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next