HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:19 pm

Fuck it your got the back tire for a fuckin grand or we will shut the nitrous off u heads up w.e u got bitch what the fuck.now back down bitch

your shit is welded in park pussy. run head up with something in class bitch what now Frank, get in ur cave pussy

Last edited by V6Chris on November 27th 2012, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:20 pm

LMAO tha car runs low nines bitch, and thas a mustang specialties car...!
I don't have time for your stupidity son... Finish your car and come back in here with your loud mouth like you usually do in the daily bases and call me out bitch.

What a damn waste of posts with this nig.

Later.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:22 pm

This thread is a waste you guys will never ever race. A 1/8 or 1/4miles at the track seems fair that way there is no excuses.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:22 pm

Pussy u said anything i put together ask john who was the last person to fuck with that car fat mouth. we got a smaller motor to bitch. sit ur pussy ass down you got the back tire on motor faggot.
step up chump
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:24 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
This thread is a waste you guys will never ever race. A 1/8 or 1/4miles at the track seems fair that way there is no excuses.
sean we already locked a race Sean. at srms
This is.something different
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:26 pm

Next srms event is 12/5. It's a wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:32 pm

I do not know why always all the call outs Vs Chris they all have to end up matched up Vs someone else's car, but him racing his own.

LMFAO. This shit is to fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:33 pm

Bitch we already locked our race i did that first dumbass
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 2:54 pm

i don't understand why this kid has to race other people's shit to run Frank scratch just race your own shit when its done, and leave it be.

you also shouldn't be asking for no handicap races either, and hide behind "my race is from a dig on the street" lol!

i have no preference in who wins here, but i think both of you are safe racers lol!

just my .2 cents, and giving some perspective on someone who looks at this as a total neutral(outsider)
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 3:47 pm

I'm also an outsider with no care in the world as to who wins, but this is the way I see it... Frank called out v6chris to countyline or pbir with any car he works on(not just his). V6chris agrees to countyline and choose the day which frank agreed. Next, he even offered to run at pbir for 1000.00 with another car he works on(which is what Frank called out). Now Frank says he has wasted his time with v6chris but v6chris has agreed to exactly what frank called out. I don't get it, what else does v6chris have to do to make a race happen with Frank. Nothing personal as I don't know either guy, I just want to see this age old rivalry put to rest already... Make it happen guys.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 3:55 pm

yellowvert wrote:
I'm also an outsider with no care in the world as to who wins, but this is the way I see it... Frank called out v6chris to countyline or pbir with any car he works on(not just his). V6chris agrees to countyline and choose the day which frank agreed. Next, he even offered to run at pbir for 1000.00 with another car he works on(which is what Frank called out). Now Frank says he has wasted his time with v6chris but v6chris has agreed to exactly what frank called out. I don't get it, what else does v6chris have to do to make a race happen with Frank. Nothing personal as I don't know either guy, I just want to see this age old rivalry put to rest already... Make it happen guys.

x1,000,000,000
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 4:01 pm

yellowvert wrote:

Very nice write up, I'm impressed. I always knew you weren't as dumb as you look. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 4:03 pm

STEALTH wrote:
i don't understand why this kid has to race other people's shit to run Frank scratch just race your own shit when its done, and leave it be.

you also shouldn't be asking for no handicap races either, and hide behind "my race is from a dig on the street" lol!

i have no preference in who wins here, but i think both of you are safe racers lol!

just my .2 cents, and giving some perspective on someone who looks at this as a total neutral(outsider)
can u read? show me where i asked for something or shut up
i agreed to his race fence hugger first before i.mentioned other cars. so shut up cuz ur talkin out ur ass.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 4:07 pm

yellowvert wrote:

thank you! this is 100% correct
i locked a race with my car first according to his rules
i then after that went along with the rest of his post which he backed down to QUICK as usual. hence his name the back down bitch

Frank you have excuses in ur own thread and u backed down

btw srms allows no slicks for your information Frank Wink
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 4:14 pm

street tires and radials Frank.

Here we go.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 4:15 pm

Lmfao..thread backfire..ignorance is bliss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 4:31 pm

V6Chris wrote:
yellowvert wrote:

thank you! this is 100% correct
i locked a race with my car first according to his rules
i then after that went along with the rest of his post which he backed down to QUICK as usual. hence his name the back down bitch

Frank you have excuses in ur own thread and u backed down

btw srms allows no slicks for your information Frank Wink

I already said in one of my previous post before everyone jumped up on my dick, tha i was going to bring my 325/50/15's oviously they are Drag radials, they'll pull a 1.6 or better all day. I am not worried about V6chris's bullshit in the slightest bit. So guys calm ur dicks down pls.

I will win this race at all cost. I always do. Btw I said' a car tha he put together, not a car put together by Mustang specialties tha had already run low 9's.. I was talking about those pieces of shits nitrous cars his always talking about tha are always losing races track and street. lol btw guys working on a car and a car put together by someone else tha has already been proven' are really two big different things.

So V6Chris, Again this call out is especially to run my car Vs ur slow turd, and those nitrous GT500's u are always talking about. So please stop with the" Bullshit already" tha there is no more room for it, specially coming from you.

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 4:39 pm

Lmao awesome thread
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 5:14 pm

Im proud of you Frank.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 27th 2012, 7:37 pm

Frank, installing a nitrous kit is not putting a car together, i used to do it when i was 16-17 its a bolt on job and i never a day in my life used a ZEX kit. with your money, NX, NOS or NPF. they're proven, Zex is a proven horrible system

btw why did you quote bullshit already?

lastly, i did more work and put more hours in the saleen then installing nitrous kits.

you're horrible at this Frank
so are you backing down to the race you wanted setup?

We'll all get in the saleen including his kid, watch tv on his in dash Sceen, in the ice cool A/c driving to PBIR. line up at the track, whope your ass giving you the back tire going 9.6@150 on blower only, passing you at the 60ft already
drive back watching youtube clips of us whoping your ass and taking your money

LET ME KNOW!

I agreed to your race! STEP THE FUCK UP FAT MOUTH!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 28th 2012, 3:58 pm

Damn Quiet time for Frank. someone die Frank ur awfully quiet for ur fat mouth
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 28th 2012, 5:22 pm

Just heard from Mario who runs the event. Diggs and arm drops will be first so show up on time for the event. Remainder of the night is rolls.
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 28th 2012, 6:31 pm

When is the SRMS event
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 28th 2012, 6:52 pm

Next wed. 12/05. Day after the sk meet.
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   November 28th 2012, 6:53 pm

K thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.   

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra Calling out V6chris 1/8th or 1/4 mile Pick ur track.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next