AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:15 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
lmfao.... a family car thats a coupe that has a chip, pulley and told me he was tuned after we ran.... jus mad ya homeboy got walked.....
lmao dude i dont give a shit about you or your slow ass car or your punk ass jail house manners im the most chill dude youll ever meet i just dont take shit from nobody and nor you or your homeboys are killers so just take your panties out of your ass and turn around and start all over hello mr papi chulo im crush ......your turn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:16 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Good runs Evy got loose last night. Ran Nx2000, Sentra boost, Civic hatch on boost and GT500 on bottle

Great runs
good runs seen you in action Cool you should have raced the blue subby tin can they where talking mad shit about being fully built and claiming 600 hp we put him up against the cts v family car and he barely beat him lol! the subby was quick but not fast at all lol! cant wait to get back out with my setup to show these boys what fast is lol!

yo are u crazy!!! did u see the video... i pulled him by 3-4 cars and i kept pulling on him... wat race were u watching???...... Ad if every1 was talkin shit.... Y is nobody wud step up to run me!!!!

How bout this, you run me. If your really making 600 you should easily pull 1-2 cars on my 4000lb Shelby but I call BS, Subalose.

when and where??????

Try not to get banned so we can set something up next week
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:21 pm

BrokenCool wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Good runs Evy got loose last night. Ran Nx2000, Sentra boost, Civic hatch on boost and GT500 on bottle

Great runs
good runs seen you in action Cool you should have raced the blue subby tin can they where talking mad shit about being fully built and claiming 600 hp we put him up against the cts v family car and he barely beat him lol! the subby was quick but not fast at all lol! cant wait to get back out with my setup to show these boys what fast is lol!

yo are u crazy!!! did u see the video... i pulled him by 3-4 cars and i kept pulling on him... wat race were u watching???...... Ad if every1 was talkin shit.... Y is nobody wud step up to run me!!!!

How bout this, you run me. If your really making 600 you should easily pull 1-2 cars on my 4000lb Shelby but I call BS, Subalose.

when and where??????

hes close lol! na jk as long as he follows the rules i wont ban him lol! i think we just started on the wrong foot he fails to realize that every car i have ever owned could beat that subby bucket and he will never be able to run with what im building let the young kid rant on about his car and his gt35r baby turbo some people are just easily amused lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:24 pm

Papichulo.... just got word from my professional film crew that we can do this tomorrow night if you can.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:26 pm

S twice wrote:
I'll take scooby for a walk....
he would rather puppy kick cars that are 1000+ lb. heavier than him lol!

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:27 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Papichulo.... just got word from my professional film crew that we can do this tomorrow night if you can.
popcorn popcorn popcorn let me know if this goes down i might ride out if not busy with work popcorn

Back to top Go down
m3an one

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-24

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:28 pm

where is it ?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:29 pm

pdv25 wrote:

text me, i dyno'd and tuned the car myself tonight its close enough to on point.

Last edited by V6Chris on December 5th 2012, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:30 pm

CRUSH wrote:
S twice wrote:
I'll take scooby for a walk....
he would rather puppy kick cars that are 1000+ lb. heavier than him lol!

Got a feeling Paul is gonna put a stop to that cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:30 pm

m3an one wrote:
where is it ?
pines pd @10pm dont tell no one Wink

Last edited by CRUSH on December 5th 2012, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:31 pm

V6Chris wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

text me, i dyno'd and tuned the car myself tonight its close enough to on point.

Will do!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:33 pm

pdv25 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Will do!

im not fuckin with that mustang Killer you got though lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
papichulo424

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:37 pm

pdv25 wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
i work saturdays pdv25.... sat nite im down or sunday????

Ok then no prob. Lets try for monday night then. My weekend is abit busy .

where u wanna meet at?... I work monday but wen i get out im down to meet
Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Will do!

im not fuckin with that mustang Killer you got though lol!

So your backing out of our $2k dig race.... lol!
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:39 pm

im down tommrw nite... lets get it
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:41 pm

lmfao... yo V6chris.... shut ya ass up... u was quiet as shit wen i walked up to u......

and yo crush.... so u tryna get mad and bitch cuz u talked shit ad i aswered back.... and u wanna ban me fa dat........

U dropped it so den its dropped.... but dnt come at me talkin shit and think imma stay quiet like most of dez ppl on here
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:42 pm

BrokenCool wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Great runs

when and where??????

yo lets run it tonite or tomrrw nite... im down....
Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:45 pm

papichulo424 wrote:

Sounds good tomorrow around 930 ill pm you the location. No roll over 50 please. What you looking for?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:45 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
lmfao... yo V6chris.... shut ya ass up... u was quiet as shit wen i walked up to u......

and yo crush.... so u tryna get mad and bitch cuz u talked shit ad i aswered back.... and u wanna ban me fa dat........

U dropped it so den its dropped.... but dnt come at me talkin shit and think imma stay quiet like most of dez ppl on here
DUDE YOUR A PUNK WITH A BIG MOUTH AND I DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU CAME OUT TO OUR MEET SO THATS IT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TALK SHIT I AM SURE IT WONT BE WITH ME PLEASE PUNK STEP THE FUCK BACK BEFORE YOU GET A RUDE AWAKENING

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:47 pm

LMFAO WHAT A CLOWN

Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:48 pm

CRUSH wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:

DUDE YOUR A PUNK WITH A BIG MOUTH AND I DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU CAME OUT TO OUR MEET SO THATS IT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TALK SHIT I AM SURE IT WONT BE WITH ME PLEASE PUNK STEP THE FUCK BACK BEFORE YOU GET A RUDE AWAKENING

1st. I didnt come out talkin shit. You did bruh... And 2nd. came out to ur meet... Y cuz i got tired of yall chillin and spectating and nobody wanted to run.... So i spoke up.... Ad yo... U dnt knw anything bout me so enough with the threats bruh!!!..... U sed it was dropped right... aite den....
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:49 pm

pdv25 wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:

Sounds good tomorrow around 930 ill pm you the location. No roll over 50 please. What you looking for?

any roll im down wit bro.... its all good... unlike most ppl on here... Idc wat the race is!!.... Lets line it up and have some fun
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Front tire is shot. Don't wanna risk a blowout. Should arrive early next week at the latest. I'll let you ya know!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

papichulo424 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:

1st. I didnt come out talkin shit. You did bruh... And 2nd. came out to ur meet... Y cuz i got tired of yall chillin and spectating and nobody wanted to run.... So i spoke up.... Ad yo... U dnt knw anything bout me so enough with the threats bruh!!!..... U sed it was dropped right... aite den....
DUDE ITS WHATEVER WE CAN MEET NOW I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO DROP IT FINE EITHER WAY IM GAME Wink

Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:52 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:

any roll im down wit bro.... its all good... unlike most ppl on here... Idc wat the race is!!.... Lets line it up and have some fun

Ok cool!! well since we both got AWD lets try a 20 roll and take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: