V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 2:26 pm

He can't even bring the bike Frank is talkin out his ass as usual
he doesn't currently own a bike
he's been offered a paid trip and entrance to his own call out and its quiet time for Frank again
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 2:45 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ill pay ur way Frank just show up. u have no excuses
bring ur boys bike becuz u don't own a gsxr and u sold the r1. See if Randy will let u borrow his bike to beat me. you drive it though Frank! u should bring ur car but i know i got u shit scared to do that.

Rolling Eyes BS
I dont know where u get ur info from!! i had few bikes and have few bikes right now u bitch talking puss... Jerkit

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 3:13 pm

Ok that's great
Now bring it.to the track tonite
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 5:07 pm

Had to get that gsxr after getting the beat down from mine lol. It doesn't change the fact that you can barely touch ground while on it let alone ride the Damn thing. You have already proved that before hahah
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 5:11 pm

lol Zack w/ the luls.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 5:31 pm

pdv25 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Good runs Evy got loose last night. Ran Nx2000, Sentra boost, Civic hatch on boost and GT500 on bottle

Great runs
good runs seen you in action Cool you should have raced the blue subby tin can they where talking mad shit about being fully built and claiming 600 hp we put him up against the cts v family car and he barely beat him lol! the subby was quick but not fast at all lol! cant wait to get back out with my setup to show these boys what fast is lol!

So I heard there was a fast subby making 600awhp. Can some one put me in contact, would like to give it a shot. LOW rolls!!
dont waste your time he thinks he has 600 awhp lol! the car is quick Rolling Eyes for a 2.5 Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 5:32 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Had to get that gsxr after getting the beat down from mine lol. It doesn't change the fact that you can barely touch ground while on it let alone ride the Damn thing. You have already proved that before hahah
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 5:52 pm

R35 GTR wrote:

Zack you are a clown! I had this Gixxer even before i bought the R1.... I am a Yamaha rider... But i don't mind owning a slower bike like the gixxer...

lol!
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 8:29 pm

CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Good runs Evy got loose last night. Ran Nx2000, Sentra boost, Civic hatch on boost and GT500 on bottle

Great runs
good runs seen you in action Cool you should have raced the blue subby tin can they where talking mad shit about being fully built and claiming 600 hp we put him up against the cts v family car and he barely beat him lol! the subby was quick but not fast at all lol! cant wait to get back out with my setup to show these boys what fast is lol!

yo are u crazy!!! did u see the video... i pulled him by 3-4 cars and i kept pulling on him... wat race were u watching???...... Ad if every1 was talkin shit.... Y is nobody wud step up to run me!!!!
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 8:31 pm

pdv25 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Great runs

So I heard there was a fast subby making 600awhp. Can some one put me in contact, would like to give it a shot. LOW rolls!!

yo im down.... wen u wanna run?!?!
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 8:33 pm

lmfao.... a family car thats a coupe that has a chip, pulley and told me he was tuned after we ran.... jus mad ya homeboy got walked.....
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

heres the video... blurry as fukkk but u can see clearly like 3 cars on him and still pullin and i was only in 4th...... Yo crush.... did u even run last nite or were u jus anotha damn spectator.... lmao
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 8:40 pm

Popcorn ready here lol
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 8:42 pm

^^^^^^^ yea go get crush for me.... somebody send him a txt to jump on the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 8:48 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Great runs

yo im down.... wen u wanna run?!?!

Cool!! We can do this saturday late morning or anytime next week.

No roll over 50 please...
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 8:53 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Great runs

yo are u crazy!!! did u see the video... i pulled him by 3-4 cars and i kept pulling on him... wat race were u watching???...... Ad if every1 was talkin shit.... Y is nobody wud step up to run me!!!!

How bout this, you run me. If your really making 600 you should easily pull 1-2 cars on my 4000lb Shelby but I call BS, Subalose.
Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:00 pm

i work saturdays pdv25.... sat nite im down or sunday????

Back to top Go down
papichulo424

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:00 pm

BrokenCool wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Great runs

How bout this, you run me. If your really making 600 you should easily pull 1-2 cars on my 4000lb Shelby but I call BS, Subalose.

when and where??????
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:01 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Great runs

you better slow your roll, i woulda been on your ass that night had things gone ok on the dyno. Im ready RIGHT NOW.
and watch how you talk to crush, he host the event if not for him there wouldnt be one...chances are you wont say what you're saying to his face.
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:03 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
i work saturdays pdv25.... sat nite im down or sunday????

Ok then no prob. Lets try for monday night then. My weekend is abit busy .
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:05 pm

papichulo424 wrote:

heres the video... blurry as fukkk but u can see clearly like 3 cars on him and still pullin and i was only in 4th...... Yo crush.... did u even run last nite or were u jus anotha damn spectator.... lmao
let me tell you something little boy if your dumb ass doesn't know i run this shit and ill be dam if some punk still wet behind the ear is going to mouth off to me watch the way you talk to people son and thats just real its whatever with me dont bite off more than you can chew off this dick Jerkit

Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:06 pm

I'll take scooby for a walk....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:08 pm

CRUSH wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:

let me tell you something little boy if your dumb ass doesn't know i run this shit and ill be dam if some punk still wet behind the ear is going to mouth off to me watch the way you talk to people son and thats just real its whatever with me dont bite off more than you can chew off this dick Jerkit and as far as run last night lmfao just my motor cost more than your pos subby son

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:08 pm

Dont know whether to pull the Popcorn? or Quiet time card?
take your votes people?
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   December 5th 2012, 9:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Dont know whether to pull the Popcorn? or Quiet time card?
take your votes people?

Little bit of both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12   

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL SK MEET 12/4/12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next