View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 12:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
And v6chris attempting to put some money on Loaf Vs my car.. scratch

I guess they'll probably ask me to take my nitrous bottle out, give the civic the hit and two cars head start ontop for $300.00
Sure.

Nothing the less, the civic runs decent. Good run.

bring everything u got fat mouth mother fucker! u couldn't do a fuckin thing without nitrous anyway midget
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 12:50 pm

loaf is a cool guy good luck to frank buddis car moves.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 12:50 pm

And im not attempting fat mouth, I've been throwing races at u left and right for a while n u been playing dodge ball chicken shit. so sit ur happy ass back down, u the king of the back down bitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 1:08 pm

V6Chris wrote:
And im not attempting fat mouth, I've been throwing races at u left and right for a while n u been playing dodge ball chicken shit. so sit ur happy ass back down, u the king of the back down bitches.

60 to 160 For $300! run what you brung! and btw do be mad, cuz i am not the one tha got yanked by a car tha i already beat 3 times on just boost baby. I have nothing against Loaf or his car, but you my friend are an instigator and a shit talking queen.

So keep ur stinky pussy shot sealed Son!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 1:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
And v6chris attempting to put some money on Loaf Vs my car.. scratch

I guess they'll probably ask me to take my nitrous bottle out, give the civic the hit and two cars head start ontop for $300.00
Sure.

Nothing the less, the civic runs decent. Good run.

bring everything u got fat mouth mother fucker! u couldn't do a fuckin thing without nitrous anyway midget

Rolling Eyes BS
And you are an scared big pussy
HATER bukkae V6chris getting his daily dose Bitch>>
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: www.JDMtube.com/mobile   November 26th 2012, 2:17 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
It never works on my gs3
Here you go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

just getting started. working on the perfect bit rate setting. Quality vs Load time balance.
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 5:29 pm

loaf im glad u had a camera to show how won the race . your car is moving out.
we raced all the way to 170 and i figured that was long enough we had said 160 but i didnt want any one to say i let off early.

.THE VIDEO TELLS IT ALL

MUCH RESPECT TO THAT CIVIC DONT SNOOZE ON HIM ..

Back to top Go down
92redhatch

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 7:01 pm

Frank not for nothing but my civic trapped 110 1/8mile at 587whp. The vid you posted you trapped 112. It sounds like a pretty even race.
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 7:41 pm

587 hp 2000+ car its fast
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 7:50 pm

If Frank races that honda on the juice he will pull 4+ cars honestly popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 8:43 pm

Silver Gt wrote:
If Frank races that honda on the juice he will pull 4+ cars honestly popcorn
you never know Wink that tuna can is very light lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
loafeg

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 8:56 pm

black cobra wrote:
looks like loaf let off and the challenger dont any ways that was a good race my respect for both car hope to see you guys out there thursday Cool

there was a lexus in infront of use so i let off i need alot of braking room its a civic remember lol... but we were neck to neck the hole time and that was my 1st real race in the car... if you listen closely i left soft and came into my powerband... now i have a better idea on how hard i can leave with out lighting the tires up....
Back to top Go down
loafeg

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 8:58 pm

Orange challenger wrote:
loaf im glad u had a camera to show how won the race . your car is moving out.
we raced all the way to 170 and i figured that was long enough we had said 160 but i didnt want any one to say i let off early.

.THE VIDEO TELLS IT ALL

MUCH RESPECT TO THAT CIVIC DONT SNOOZE ON HIM ..

thanks dude and props ur tank moves really good... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
loafeg

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 9:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Wow another 700whp honda thas gonna get yanked! How about $300 V6chris?

Btw not tonight, I am a lil far away from home till tomorrow, lets make this happen wednesday night, I will give the lil Honda owner time to pick up some more power, his gonna need it to try and catch up if he can.

car makes 570 on full boost witch is 66% pwt and i ran mike challenger at 54% pwt cause im on street tires so car was prob making 450-470hp tops...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 9:21 pm

Frank damn right i talk shit to you allllll fuckin day! No one is scared fat mouth
I said I'am putting the money! and i told you bring everything that hunk a shits got! borrow some 200shot jets from me while your at it! you're gonna need it fat mouth!

no one is scared, i jumped on the race happy as fuck! you aint gonna do dick shit but hand me $300 and let me Break off Loaf for cleaning that clock!

run what you brung you're gonna need it chicken shit, you dont have shit for that civic without nitrous fat mouth! just SPRAY cause i dont wanna hear that shit where you didnt even have to spray or do this or that! make sure all your plugs are in working w/e!
if you blow, a plug fouls, your nitrous didnt work, you spin w/e im taking your money

btw
if you ever wanna get stupid and try my car from a dead stop on the street you got the back tire FOR LIFE! your shit is welded in park!
the 3v daddy just fired up with the exhaust notes saying FEED ME CRUSHER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 9:50 pm

92redhatch wrote:
Frank not for nothing but my civic trapped 110 1/8mile at 587whp. The vid you posted you trapped 112. It sounds like a pretty even race.
. Yea 112 off nitrous baby, I could go even faster on boost only, but am still adjusting things on the car as I go, before I go to the 1/4 mile. 112mph in the 1/8th = 145+ in the 1/4 :) on just 24psi woow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 10:00 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank damn right i talk shit to you allllll fuckin day! No one is scared fat mouth
I said I'am putting the money! and i told you bring everything that hunk a shits got! borrow some 200shot jets from me while your at it! you're gonna need it fat mouth!

no one is scared, i jumped on the race happy as fuck! you aint gonna do dick shit but hand me $300 and let me Break off Loaf for cleaning that clock!

run what you brung you're gonna need it chicken shit, you dont have shit for that civic without nitrous fat mouth! just SPRAY cause i dont wanna hear that shit where you didnt even have to spray or do this or that! make sure all your plugs are in working w/e!
if you blow, a plug fouls, your nitrous didnt work, you spin w/e im taking your money

btw
if you ever wanna get stupid and try my car from a dead stop on the street you got the back tire FOR LIFE! your shit is welded in park!
the 3v daddy just fired up with the exhaust notes saying FEED ME CRUSHER!
. You will make loafs car look really bad when I yank him. And then the excuses will start, tha my car has this, tha my car has tha and yarayarayara. Btw v6chris tha pos of urs its not going anywhere son. If it did! u wouldn't be asking me for street digs nor handicap races either, u are a clown v6chris. See you in the 1/8th mile or 50 60 to 160 son. Coward
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 10:43 pm

BITCH YOU ALREADY BACK DOWN TO COUNTYLINE RACE LIKE THE BACK DOWN BITCH YOU ARE! sit yo ass down

btw you cannot get or adjust that your car traps 145 in the 1/4 by the 1/8 but you are frank you know it all.
Frank if you beat loaf big deal congrats i wouldnt give a rats ass. $300 is childs play. Come to Pompano one night, we need a new clown to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 26th 2012, 10:52 pm

lmao my motor so quiet Frank you're gonna think a mouse passed your ass lol hot damn I wish you'd get stupid.
keep your 50-60roll, the silver car is done now, dyno tomorrow
The REAL FUN BEGINS this weekend, the black car is next on cars to fire up. you'll get your faggot ass 50-60 roll, cant wait to hear your excuses for that car.
I promise you will be my first race Frank with that car, OFF BAT YOU GOT THE HIT FROM ANY RACE YOU WANT. That bitch is gonna be ready so damn fast you better sell that tank you're gonna be crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 27th 2012, 8:20 am

V6chrisBS violin

I have been listening to these same Bullshit ass stories of yours for the pass 3-4 years now! same bs that you gonna do this, that you gonna do tha, tha your car it's gonna beat everyone out there, that your silver car is the shit, that your black car is pos @jz with a Ford chassis and it's gonna be faster than 5,000whp funny car. blablalblablabla. And every time you come out there to race you get your skinny ass walked.

Bitch chut your puss already and make something happen.

Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 27th 2012, 8:47 am

loafeg wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Wow another 700whp honda thas gonna get yanked! How about $300 V6chris?

Btw not tonight, I am a lil far away from home till tomorrow, lets make this happen wednesday night, I will give the lil Honda owner time to pick up some more power, his gonna need it to try and catch up if he can.

car makes 570 on full boost witch is 66% pwt and i ran mike challenger at 54% pwt cause im on street tires so car was prob making 450-470hp tops...

Whats "pwt" ? plain white T's ? lol!

did you meant pwm ( pulse with modulation ) duty cycle for the Bc ? got to state up to date on the street lingo.
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 27th 2012, 1:07 pm

Funny how sometimes you are forced to join a forum to get your side of the story in. Happens to me all the time!
Back to top Go down
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 27th 2012, 1:23 pm

loafeg wrote:
black cobra wrote:
looks like loaf let off and the challenger dont any ways that was a good race my respect for both car hope to see you guys out there thursday Cool

there was a lexus in infront of use so i let off i need alot of braking room its a civic remember lol... but we were neck to neck the hole time and that was my 1st real race in the car... if you listen closely i left soft and came into my powerband... now i have a better idea on how hard i can leave with out lighting the tires up....

loafed you and the orange challenger mike should be racing againg this time set up the race from 60 to 160 or 170 last time the race was set up from 60 to 160 he was infront of you all the time to 170 make sure this time you come with a good set of tires so you dont have the traction problems or any other excuse.. Cool good luck for both of you ill take winner lol!
Back to top Go down
loafeg

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 27th 2012, 1:39 pm

he was not infront of me look at the vid he pulled i even it out and we stayed neck to neck from there on... my car pulls to 190 strong if there wasnt a car infront i wasnt gonna let go unless he let go... we both agreed it was a tie if he has doubts we can run it back... and idk how you can tell who was infront in that video gopro was facing back not to the side...
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   November 27th 2012, 2:41 pm

loaf ive never been one to talk much but i have to say my side of the story you never caught me u were in back bumper the entire time u jumped out of the hole on me. the re was no honking no nothing u break boosted and took off and i chased you got passed u as u can see in video . let me remind you we said to 160 i was a gentleman and kept going to 170.and figure it was enough . yes there was a car infront of us it was no lexus it was nelson and he step on it when he saw us coming.
your car is very fast not taking anything away from it.
but dont come on here say we were neck and neck when i had u cover ed the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons   

Back to top Go down

{300 Dollar race} Loaf Turbo B hatch vs GT500 with Spray and bolt-ons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next