HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 23rd 2012, 11:43 pm

[code][left][b]
Back to top Go down
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 23rd 2012, 11:52 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
[code][left][b]

hacere pon esa pinga bien brother lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 12:16 am

Loko k pinga no supe como ponerlo bien.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 2:52 am

did not understand 1 thing... that was said....... SMH
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 5:00 am

EL3MEN2 wrote:
[code][left][b]

aside from the fact you still cant post videos and i didnt understand any of that...i think this is the best possible response for you

Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 5:09 am

btw my mouth still aint shut

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 8:01 am

all refs have been ban either you speak fucken english on this site or go back to cuba this is america!!!!!! WE HAVE RULES ON SK YOU POST SO EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND OR YOU DONT POST AT ALL I HAVE BAN BOTH MEMBERS FOR 3 DAYS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 9:01 am

Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 11:18 am

I swear Cubans like that give Cuban Americans like me a bad name. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I will try that TT mustang from a 60 roll on any given Sunday. Let me know... I feel like puppy kicking for a change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 12:24 pm

V6Chris wrote:
btw my mouth still aint shut

Hey v6chris' Whats up with tha cheap ass exhaust gasket? Kooks makes some real aluminum shit, give them a call homie. LMAO
And BTW Remember that ProFlowShit Nitrous blew up and burned your shit up, My Honda 500 shot nitrous system comes with a TPS automatic switch control module, which your shit doesn't come with. Got you again V6chris, non of your shits are better than my mine.

6.5 again at 112.2mph sideways last night on boost only baby, I was keeping the good part of the show for when you showed up, but given tha out' tha didn't happen cuz your moron ass was to scared to lose. You see how cool i am? i tell my numbers so everyone knows what my parked ass pos runs. I was gonna run tha 6.4 Power By The Hour Mustang and the car started to have issues, track got cold and traction became an issue for me and called it a day.

LMK when you have something worth of racing u clown so i can park ur ass for good.

lol!
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 12:50 pm

Wow so a boost controller makes a race car or whatever the fuck he was sayin
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 4:15 pm

Frank those electronic tps activation switches are garbage... Just so you know. Don't find out the hard way when yours burns up and is stuck open supplying voltage to the solenoids and your engine goes boom. Chris' backfire was caused by over-revving when he spun tires and bouncing off the limiter because he wasn't using a window switch to deactivate the nitrous in the event of such an occurance. His method of activation had nothing to do with it and believe you me that fancy electronic tps switch will bite you in the ass... Maybe not today or tomorrow, but eventually you'll toss that junk in the trash. Not giving you a hard time. Just stating a fact we've done enough of them to know about 50% of them come with issues right out of the box. Nitrous is one of our many specialties here at Revolution Performance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 4:23 pm

No problem Botha! I do respect your personal opinion and i will take it in consideration, but so far three years later and I'm still running it without an issue, maybe my shit is one of the few tha were constructed with good quality parts. lol + My set up doesn't rely on nitrous as some other cars out there, tha can't breath nor make a good pass without it.

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 24th 2012, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 4:30 pm

Lol... Typically that is the case either they work perfectly without issue or they cause problems from day one things like causing the car to go into limp mode due to resistance in the tps signal wire which they've attempted several times to correct using an in line resistor that works one out of five times. I got tired of having issues so we decided to rethink our activation method and the new method works with 100% success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 4:40 pm

Well taking tha into count, if i ever have an issue with my nitrous module, i will for sure contact you guys for help. I know you guys at RP know your game. I just don't (TRUST) our little friend loud mouth V6chris with anything he says, and there fore i rather do things on my own! but in fact i am having a small issue with my fuel float, Tha triple pump hat makes things a little complicated, which after the fact i ended up using only two pumps for my setup, Broke two 08 GT floaters already and i said fuck it no more.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 24th 2012, 5:16 pm

Frank thats the gasket that comes in the kit with the head gasket set. iam reusing my Factory ones.

Luke dont worry bout Frank he's not to savy with nitrous. he hasnt sprayed his car since it blew up...but he knows best. You know why my car popped it is what it is. no window switch and yes true i dont like the electronic TPS boxes for that reason, not only that but I've had them shooting nitrous 1/2 throttle...i prefer my micro switch and just on/off when i get off it. worked for 3 years, this was just my own fault, i usually back off the throttle but w/e everything happens for a reason

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 26th 2012, 6:57 am

frank the less electrical shit the better i ran a tps sensor in my vette and had problems with it. keep your nitrous system as simple as you can a simple micro switch on the pedal if you miss a gear just Let off real fast lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 27th 2012, 12:40 pm

I'm back to school, yes a school because it seems Rasist.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 27th 2012, 1:13 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:

shut ur mouth ignorant clown
the site is 100% cuban and speaks spanish fluent. its a site rule retard. shut the racist shit up
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 27th 2012, 1:19 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
Please leave it alone, you're just gonna gat banned. Then, it's only going to be Chris and Frank going at it. We need the wildcard !!!
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 27th 2012, 1:29 pm

What da fuck is your problem chris last night you call my cousin offending him but he tell you what his going to do the same as me so is better you to shut ur mother fucker mouth before someone do it and yeap im a mad ref rightknow that the minimum shit you talk about us its going to hurt so you know what you got to do mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 27th 2012, 1:39 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
What da fuck is your problem chris last night you call my cousin offending him but he tell you what his going to do the same as me so is better you to shut ur mother fucker mouth before someone do it and yeap im a mad ref rightknow that the minimum shit you talk about us its going to hurt so you know what you got to do mother fucker.

Your talking about racist then you go and use a racist term towards yourself. Not making much sense there. It's nothing racist at all it's a site rule and if your apart of the site you should be aware of them. Not real fun for those who don't speak spanish to go through multiple threads in full spanish and not know what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 27th 2012, 1:43 pm

I know its rule but this is not a fucking school to be banned just to mention few word in spanish.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 27th 2012, 1:46 pm

Listen i didn't know that was ur cousin i clearly explained your the retarded that started this
i have no problem with anyone else but u!

you guys then text me to help u with us racing someone for you. bitch please yall are sorry

my 3v is running where is yours?
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   November 27th 2012, 2:19 pm

Hold on we text you to help us you race someone for us look dick head nobody send a text to you saying shit and to refresh ur mind we dont need no fucking shit from you we just need to kick ur skinny ass stupid bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)   

Back to top Go down

AL PERFORMANCE (TURBO MUSTANG TO SHUT HATTERS FAT MOUTH)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next