HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:53 pm

[quote]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
^^^ If this so true, why i haven't lost against any GTR at the track yet scratch I beat all the GTRs i ran in the past in the 1/8
500,600,850 Mostro GTR,ASsier 1000AWDHP and the funny thing is that all these races i won them on the previous stock engine and 3.4L set up
Should be fun now me 8-10 miles faster than before. popcorn[quote]

Quote :
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
that if you bring your car to run my shit in the 8th mile! your shit will get yanked no questions to ask. Again the day after2morrow ur daddy (CrusherGT500)

Quote :
I dont do money races! i leave tha shit to v6hris, I don't need money, i have enough of it already.

you contradict your self on this forum everyday 24/7 , the man is offering you a race to win an easy $500 , but you dont race for money cause you have enough , you where driving a neon to work everyday to save gas , and you have money ? come on dude
just admit it you have nothing for that GTR , nothing wrong with that
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:55 pm

Honestly Frank I for one was happy when your car came out and started racing again. You ran the supra and even though you lost you gave props from what I recal and wanted another race. You came to one of the meets and beat some good power cars surprising some people. I thought this was going to be the end of most of these idle call outs. Car has potential and I think if you just let it talk for it's self there would be so much less drama and more people respecting you.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 7:09 pm

Lmao Franks getting torn up left and right.
like a hooker everyones getting a piece lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 7:10 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
NoPis10 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
next friday $500 1/8 mile ?

If this goes down I want VIDEO..... I will be out of town next weekend .....damn it...

Myself and possibly JDMTube will be there to record his bus lengths....i predict another Crusher vs Supra

and Frank, you stand no chance with that supra, start playing with stock twin turbo shit. Nothing with an ADTurbo sticker is slow enough for you.

It is a MUST other wise the story may change if you know what I mean..... tongue

I know man, even with a video he will say his camera shows different Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 22nd 2012, 10:30 am

V6Chris wrote:
NoPis10 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
NoPis10 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
next friday $500 1/8 mile ?

If this goes down I want VIDEO..... I will be out of town next weekend .....damn it...

Myself and possibly JDMTube will be there to record his bus lengths....i predict another Crusher vs Supra

and Frank, you stand no chance with that supra, start playing with stock twin turbo shit. Nothing with an ADTurbo sticker is slow enough for you.

It is a MUST other wise the story may change if you know what I mean..... tongue

I know man, even with a video he will say his camera shows different Rolling Eyes

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

SO TRUE SO TRUE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 23rd 2012, 11:53 am

It looks like this thread has turned into a shit talking thread but no racing and full of excuses instead. I made a call out and there is bunch of clowns already asking for the go, for me to handicap my car and so forth! i come in here and i ask for nothing, but for these bitches to run their shit.

I'll be out there tonight just confirming tha V6bitch won show up with any of his parked ass cars.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 23rd 2012, 1:28 pm

JDMtube will be there tonight to bring you the full story. 100% bias free.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 23rd 2012, 2:48 pm

Frank Frank Frank....its a bolt on Shelby.... you walk nitrous Shelbys all day so the go should be nothing for your monster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 23rd 2012, 3:17 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank Frank Frank....its a bolt on Shelby.... you walk nitrous Shelbys all day so the go should be nothing for your monster

You mean a bolton boost and nitrous Shelby right? How about this, You guys flinch and I'm gone, cuz i am not going to sit there half a second either
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 23rd 2012, 4:53 pm

frank this shelby has no nitrous we can bet on that too fat mouth
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 23rd 2012, 5:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
I've told you a thousand times
you on blower
vs the nitrous shelby
setup a dollar amount and we'll be there

If we are going to race for money isn't it supposed to be a run what you brung race? scratch
Why would i even want to handicap my car to give YOU a race, and specially YOU? (The Sk Shit Talking King)

Wanna run my shit? line up and don't worry about what my car has done to it. Lets make it a $300.00 race.
lock it up twinkie.

dont u ask ad turbo to take there bottle off...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 23rd 2012, 8:40 pm

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
I've told you a thousand times
you on blower
vs the nitrous shelby
setup a dollar amount and we'll be there

If we are going to race for money isn't it supposed to be a run what you brung race? scratch
Why would i even want to handicap my car to give YOU a race, and specially YOU? (The Sk Shit Talking King)

Wanna run my shit? line up and don't worry about what my car has done to it. Lets make it a $300.00 race.
lock it up twinkie.

dont u ask ad turbo to take there bottle off...

Someone must have read Frank a bed time story....got quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 12:57 pm

No one showed up to race my pos last night! I made 3 solo passes, I lined up next to some big block nitrous aluminum bbq and the guy backed out and let me run by myself after he saw tha 6.5 112.2mph pass VS his car 6.7 at 106 lol.

where the GTR's? No fucking where to be found last night! not 500whp, not 850+whp not 1000+whp non those shit showed up last night.

I'm still waiting.

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 2:22 pm

frank they where there on Wednesday for the street racing made safe event , where were you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 2:25 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
frank they where there on Wednesday for the street racing made safe event , where were you ?

I was at work making money! Noone called me out, So there fore i didn't have to be there. Got that?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 3:16 pm

Frank your car was running good last night, you are getting MUCH better driving it too... That thing still looked pretty bouncy though on the launches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 4:51 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Frank your car was running good last night, you are getting MUCH better driving it too... That thing still looked pretty bouncy though on the launches

Yea i know, I'm tweaking things as i go! like the 2tep, i got it to work properly last night, but also those Slick tires make the chassis bounce around too as well, its not just the the suspension, once the rear back bugs down, the tires go along with it due to the low 12psi air of pressure. With 15psi the car does not bounce around as much, but then it wont hook as much either.

Watch this launch with 15psi of tire pressure, a total mess, this is why i rather deal with the bouncing instead.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 5:33 pm

I got backed up with work at the shop. To busy with a buddies car, side job and my own car.
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 8:50 pm

What is that which looks like a string on the go pro video?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 9:37 pm

parachute...lololol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 24th 2012, 10:09 pm

Frank your car bouncing is not related to ur tires
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 25th 2012, 9:58 am

yellowvert wrote:
What is that which looks like a string on the go pro video?

Its not a gopro, its a regular Sonyc picture and video camera. I paid $300 for it when it first came out tho few years ago...
gopros have a better video resolution, and they separate the wind blow from the actual sound coming from everything else, which is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 25th 2012, 11:21 am

Frank you got major suspension issues. You need to slow down the lift on the front and stiffen up the back. That bouncing you are seeing is the weight transfer bouncing between the front and the back which is bad for traction. The bouncing has nothing to do with psi your tires are
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 25th 2012, 4:54 pm

dropcivic wrote:
Frank you got major suspension issues. You need to slow down the lift on the front and stiffen up the back. That bouncing you are seeing is the weight transfer bouncing between the front and the back which is bad for traction. The bouncing has nothing to do with psi your tires are

thank you
Frank where have u heard that before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   

Back to top Go down

Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next