HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 20th 2012, 9:55 pm

Well I personally have my mone on Frank losing to any GTR that steps up whether it be countyline or PBIR
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
26brx8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 20th 2012, 10:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 7:10 am

lol! FAIL THREAD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 9:13 am

V6Chris wrote:
Well I personally have my mone on Frank losing to any GTR that steps up whether it be countyline or PBIR

^^^ If this so true, why i haven't lost against any GTR at the track yet scratch I beat all the GTRs i ran in the past in the 1/8
500,600,850 Mostro GTR,ASsier 1000AWDHP and the funny thing is that all these races i won them on the previous stock engine and 3.4L set up

Should be fun now me 8-10 miles faster than before. popcorn

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 9:24 am

26brx8 wrote:
Yes but I guess Frank is a bit worry about going to PBIR and run some stock gtrs..lol

I am not worried about anything homie. I am going to PBIR really soon, and tha is to set my record straight. I could care less what you think or say. The fact of the matter is, that if you bring your car to run my shit in the 8th mile! your shit will get yanked no questions to ask. Again the day after2morrow ur daddy (CrusherGT500) will be at county line walking some ass, you are welcome to participate in the ass whooping as i said to you at the beginning of this thread...

Stop running ur mouth and run your car! I am not interested in the slightest bit of hearing your excuses and to why your Handicap no driver needed Automatic AWDHP 1000+awdhp $300k build can't hook. Btw Is just a built bolton manual 6speed 4.0L pos Ford.

Now show up homie and prove something, because all of these years went by and you're still stock dumping money on tha money pit of yours and still going nowhere, BTW words hurt more than actions and this is a true fact.

Later. Parkio.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 12:15 pm

There is an event tonight at countyline also. street racing at the track.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 12:16 pm

you want to run the 1/8? ok lets do this..... 11/30 county line $500.00
you red light you loose.
I hope you do not start back pedaling now!!!
see you in 9 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 12:40 pm

26brx8 wrote:
you red light you loose.
see you in 9 days.

I dont do money races! i leave tha shit to v6hris, I don't need money, i have enough of it already.
This is about respect and pride and i am taking both of them from you again...
watch the tree light, i'll be gone before you know it..

See u there.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 1:07 pm

so frank are u ready for the red s2000
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 1:09 pm

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:

lol! not yet Albert, i ordered a set of 2 F16 turbines to be able to keep up with tha red s2,000.
CrusherGT500 doesn't have anything for tha car, Give me a rematch with the black supra!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 1:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
you red light you loose.
see you in 9 days.

I dont do money races! i leave tha shit to v6hris, I don't need money, i have enough of it already.
This is about respect and pride and i am taking both of them from you again...
watch the tree light, i'll be gone before you know it..

See u there.
Back pedaling # 1
Un pedalazo y ya va por hialeah. que punto.!!! jeje

the money is to ensure you do not leave while iam stagging like the other time.
If you are so sure about all the shit you are saying....why not do it??

if you are scare of loosing, is ok....just say it and call it a day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 2:11 pm

^^ violin Stop dream, ur not going to win! Again i'll be there to park ur ass! And i am not waiting on your LC4 whit, I'll be gone on the green homie.
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 2:32 pm

$500 then ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 2:35 pm

26brx8 wrote:
$500 then ?

again no money runs! stop trying to build up excuses not to run me... I'm done! i am out this thread for good. See you and everyone else out there Friday night.
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 3:20 pm

que rapido se fue!!!! yessss
there you go Frank.....do not tell me to race you again until we do it for $500 1/8 mile or for free 1/4 mile... let me know.
lets see what would your excuse be now.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 3:57 pm

I love the SK forum.....

This shit is better than any soap opera that has ever been on TV.... lol!

I hate to say it but Frank is NOT making himself look good.....You call everyone out BUT have excuses for EVERY car that wants to run you..... and your AFRAID of going to PBIR and running the 1/4....

You brag about how you don't lose to ANY GTR's but you won't race them in the 1/4....You ONLY want to race them at CL.....that's being cowardly....

You Sir are a SAVE RACER !!! Sk

Damnnn... and here I thought you were going to put people in there places once your Shelby was running good....Disappointed....

Back to top Go down
Elkimbo

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 5:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

lol! not yet Albert, i ordered a set of 2 F16 turbines to be able to keep up with tha red s2,000.
CrusherGT500 doesn't have anything for tha car, Give me a rematch with the black supra!

Very Happy
Oh I really would like to do that, but I'm out with my family these weekend. Next time for sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 5:49 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
I love the SK forum.....

I hate to say it but Frank is NOT making himself look good.....You call everyone out BUT have excuses for EVERY car that wants to run you..... and your AFRAID of going to PBIR and running the 1/4....

You brag about how you don't lose to ANY GTR's but you won't race them in the 1/4....You ONLY want to race them at CL.....that's being cowardly....

Damnnn... and here I thought you were going to put people in there places once your Shelby was running good....Disappointed....

You my friend are one big shit talking hater! where do you see me backing down or saying that i am not going to race him at the 1/4 mile? Since Assier is the one talking shit, i am telling him to run me at the 1/8th mile where his 1000+awdhp car has all the advantage to beat my pos 6 speed 750whp Mustang, I really dont see how is tha save racing where i have to bang gears with a RWHP car vs an auto and more powerful AWD car.

But anyways, everyone each and their own... Jerkit I'll race his ass in the 1/4 when he gives me a race in the 1/8th since his the one always talking shit about my car.

Later.
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:02 pm

next friday $500 1/8 mile ?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:19 pm

lmao funny Frank you offered me a $300 race with the shelby
previously the following as well
$1,000 1/8 with my car
$2,000 from a 60roll
$500 60roll the shelby
$1000 60 roll the grand national
$500 1/8 the grand national
$500 1/8 i move
$300 the shelby 1/8 head up
$300 the bolt on shelby moves first

sounds like you do race for money...
but you've bitched out to any money race that has any kind of chance of you losing because you're a sorry bitch.
Asier calls you out now you coward down like a fuckin child again

why'd you bring and flash cash the day monstro parked your ass then if you dont race for money?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:21 pm

btw $500 Asier parks Franks ass, Frank gets the go and the back tire, Asier off the trailer!
WHAT NOW FRANK!? BACK OUTTA THAT?! you beat all these GTRs beat that shit
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:22 pm

26brx8 wrote:

If this goes down I want VIDEO..... I will be out of town next weekend .....damn it...
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
NoPis10 wrote:
I love the SK forum.....

You my friend are one big shit talking hater! where do you see me backing down or saying that i am not going to race him at the 1/4 mile? Since Assier is the one talking shit, i am telling him to run me at the 1/8th mile where his 1000+awdhp car has all the advantage to beat my pos 6 speed 750whp Mustang, I really dont see how is tha save racing where i have to bang gears with a RWHP car vs an auto and more powerful AWD car.

But anyways, everyone each and their own... Jerkit I'll race his ass in the 1/4 when he gives me a race in the 1/8th since his the one always talking shit about my car.

Later.

Sorry Frank..... I don't hate on anything you have.... instead I congratulate you for all the BRAGGING you do about all your prized possesions.....If it makes you feel better about yourself then that's great.... Jerkit2

The REALITY is that YOU have ALL the advantage in the 1/8 mile because you run a 4.0 and you of ALL people know that the GTR is NOT a 1/8 mile track race car....for this reason I say you are SAFE RACING the GTR... You call them out for the garuanteed win.

My personal opinion and that's my personal opinion... is that if you want to EARN any respect and have the right to brag about how GREAT your car is then you MUST beat the GTR at it's own game and that my friend is at the 1/4 mile track and NOT CL......

Good Luck Super Duper GTR killer...... lol!

Last edited by NoPis10 on November 21st 2012, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:30 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

If this goes down I want VIDEO..... I will be out of town next weekend .....damn it...

Myself and possibly JDMTube will be there to record his bus lengths....i predict another Crusher vs Supra

and Frank, you stand no chance with that supra, start playing with stock twin turbo shit. Nothing with an ADTurbo sticker is slow enough for you.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   November 21st 2012, 6:36 pm

V6Chris wrote:
NoPis10 wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

Myself and possibly JDMTube will be there to record his bus lengths....i predict another Crusher vs Supra

and Frank, you stand no chance with that supra, start playing with stock twin turbo shit. Nothing with an ADTurbo sticker is slow enough for you.

It is a MUST other wise the story may change if you know what I mean..... tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   

Back to top Go down

Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next