HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ricky1dmiami

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 4:28 am

in this race Chris didn't wait for any horn
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't belive, when I put the 3rd gear the GPS jump to just to the back of the shifter and when I try to put the 4th gear and diden't let me in the gear and loss the shift an them Chris pass me. My car hit the revlimiter and did a big fuking backfire. I freak me out the sound of my car and I stopped it.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 5:23 am

good run the car is clearly faster, great car. I moved my hand forward the 1st run to motion to go, i let off and got back on when i heard you guys. wasnt trying to jump...the very first run i didnt hear your honks over the break boosting, thats why i gave another run...
the bullshit with flicking us off, the guy getting out of the car out the light all mad and bullshit is a joke, I calmly talked to him while he fired off an attitude over nothing, an honest mistake and a free race.
Then ask me "we'll give you any race for $1,000 right now" I replied sure a dig...him "no"

Its a bolt on Shelby vs a turbo 4v, the shelby makes 552whp and similar torque. your car is running good and has much more mph and top end then this car. theres no secrets or bullshit, your car is lighter and makes more power I ran simply because i said i would. not you Ricky but the passengers attitude was shit, it was a pathetic attempt at starting shit for no reason
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 8:48 am

I don't want the bullshit talking but i built that mustang and if we going to lose i dont want that happen like that the opponent trying to get the jump or nothing like that that piss me off the second race was a clear race and about the hp i dont think we have more power than the shelby maybe not event the same power chris if you know about mustang that car turbo with the same power of the shelby still going to win less weight and turbo have more mph than supercharger but anyway grate might.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 10:53 am

V6Chris wrote:
good run the car is clearly faster, great car. I moved my hand forward the 1st run to motion to go, i let off and got back on when i heard you guys. wasnt trying to jump...the very first run i didnt hear your honks over the break boosting, thats why i gave another run...
the bullshit with flicking us off, the guy getting out of the car out the light all mad and bullshit is a joke, I calmly talked to him while he fired off an attitude over nothing, an honest mistake and a free race.
Then ask me "we'll give you any race for $1,000 right now" I replied sure a dig...him "no"

Its a bolt on Shelby vs a turbo 4v, the shelby makes 552whp and similar torque. your car is running good and has much more mph and top end then this car. theres no secrets or bullshit, your car is lighter and makes more power I ran simply because i said i would. not you Ricky but the passengers attitude was shit, it was a pathetic attempt at starting shit for no reason

Damn there is more excuses on this post alone than a whole Harry Porter book has pages and words. LMAO I am glad you got your punk ass punked...

Again the 5k car with boltons whooping some haters ass. Congrats on the win to the humble turbo Mustang owner.

Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 11:33 am

Ok thank you man, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 1:12 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
I don't want the bullshit talking but i built that mustang and if we going to lose i dont want that happen like that the opponent trying to get the jump or nothing like that that piss me off the second race was a clear race and about the hp i dont think we have more power than the shelby maybe not event the same power chris if you know about mustang that car turbo with the same power of the shelby still going to win less weight and turbo have more mph than supercharger but anyway grate might.

what you did was bullshit and unneeded. please it was a bullshit free, I might lose that shit on purpose. You guys didnt even honk the first run and left, i didnt cry, flip you off or curse you out. GROW UP about that shit, BTW next time you offer me that ANY race crap, Im locking that shit out before i tell you the race.
My car will be ready this week. DIGS ONLY!

Flipping out about a fuckin jump, please dude, I calmly talked to you and you went off like a child with a temper, think about that.

frank you're a fuckin dumbass, what excuse? they clearly have a faster car,
Unlike your pussy ass scared ass fuck making excuses to a bolt on GTR. youre a punk Frank and a scared bitch. lmk when you're ready to race for money, i'll bring my hot wheels
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 8:07 pm

I'm down to run the Shelby from a roll Chris
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 8:44 pm

just pulled the trans on it today

soon as it goes back in we can try it out Sean.

Frank lol Humble turbo guys? lmao PLEASE, you're clearly fuckin retarded

Btw when you guys(AL PEROFORMANCE) are ready to do that ANY RACE like you said
DEAD STOP FOR $1,000 LIKE YOU WANTED quit talkin shit you cant back up
I gotta $1,000 on the shelby dead stop and the Camaro

step your game up and Dig that shit. 60 rolls are for beginner racers like Frank

Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 18th 2012, 10:24 pm

No chris, not right now we enjoy racing at 60, and who you call beginner i been racing car before you have one but don't worry in we coming to you for ur dead stop with the shelby and ur 3v so relax that we have time for everything and every one so stop the drama and see u on the street soon bye bye.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 19th 2012, 1:35 am

If you've been racing so long you wouldn't be doing gay ass 60rolls
lmk when u can dig
you started the drama pal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 19th 2012, 10:00 am

V6Chris wrote:
just pulled the trans on it today

soon as it goes back in we can try it out Sean.

Frank lol Humble turbo guys? lmao PLEASE, you're clearly fuckin retarded

Btw when you guys(AL PEROFORMANCE) are ready to do that ANY RACE like you said
DEAD STOP FOR $1,000 LIKE YOU WANTED quit talkin shit you cant back up
I gotta $1,000 on the shelby dead stop and the Camaro

step your game up and Dig that shit. 60 rolls are for beginner racers like Frank

This pussy of V6chris! poor lil clown, stupid does not get any worse than this stupider of v6chirs.

I started racing when i was 18 years old with a 1989 Turbo 300zx, then moved on to the 1993 non turbo, then got a 1994 300zx twin turbo at 20 years old, then got tired of tha shit, and got myself a nice 1995 bmw325i, then bought me a 96 M3, sold tha shit and bought me a 2003 Supercharged Mustang Saleen 502rwhp on 75 shot, then the 03/04 cobra came out went and got me not one but three of these motherfuckats, and thats when i really took street racing more serious, back then 2.8 Kenne bell 656rwhp on pump gas 11.2 at 133MPH -30-40 rolls all day walking c6z06s track and street. Oh hold on i was still 23 years old when i accomplished all of these!! purchased my first house at 21 years old BTW.. lol and it keeps on and on, Vettes, supras, Infinities,bikes Mercedes Benz, till today you named it had it all and got it now... But yea and again 60 rolls are for beginners like Frank right.? isn't it because i got tired of burning off tires that i really don't do 30-40 rolls no more?, Oh my bad, i forgot i own a pos blown up burned down 400whp on nitrous Mustang GT. LMAO
Jerkit lol!

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 19th 2012, 11:39 am

Frank wanna play a game....which btw i didn't read ur lil history on cars there

lets try this out
i got a buddy with a street calculator/e.t calculator
$1000 says i drive your car better on the street from a dead stop then you
people drive much faster cars then ur junk from a dig then you. all that money invested and you can't even drive your shit at the track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 19th 2012, 11:57 am

Not going to the track wednesday, much less am letting u drive my shit, So what so you keep pushing the power down to revLimeter in one gear down the track and blow my shit up and possibly crash my shit too? No one will ever again drive my shit, but I, me and myself.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 19th 2012, 2:58 pm

Why? Alberth did so much better then you though? with one pass...
you were gonna let me drive it before lol
you actually asked me if remember correctly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 19th 2012, 3:38 pm

Yes he did! almost took my shit to the all 1st 2nd and and saved it in 3rd... I don't want my shit being blown up and cashed into a wall by anyone else other than me, which it wont happen anyways.. Build your own shit and drive your own shit.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 19th 2012, 5:01 pm

I do as well as other Shelbys that'll park your shit
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   November 19th 2012, 5:56 pm

Evil or Very Mad
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Not going to the track wednesday, much less am letting u drive my shit, So what so you keep pushing the power down to revLimeter in one gear down the track and blow my shit up and possibly crash my shit too? No one will ever again drive my shit, but I, me and myself.

agree on that one i know ppl who spend alot of money for someone else to drive it dont see any satisfaction or point there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris   

Back to top Go down

AL Performance Mustang Turbo VS Shelby V6Chris
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1