HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 11:25 am

sfadchi wrote:
HAHAHA Clown! I sold my car because I had more important things to do with my life. You know like buying a new 3,000sf house and putting in a $85,000 pool that I had to pay cash for. I can go buy a new car anytime I want and within two weeks make it faster than yours, or I can just drive yours and make it faster. Keep acting like a kid bro, one day you'll grow up!

THE POOL

V6chris Big brother, Now i know that both of these suckars have the same DNA retarded patterns, both twins brothers, but with different moms.

lol!

Chris your ass is more broke than a broken piece of glass! While you have one property i own three including all my cars, So don't be coming in here flashing tha lil bs 85k duck swimming pond LMAO.. GO get a new car and build it, your daddy will be always here (CrusherCobra) BTW to drive my car you have to make an appointment my friend. Call v6chris for more details.

lol!
Back to top Go down
sfadchi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 12:24 pm

Rebuilt title POS cars don't count as property!
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 12:33 pm

Why does every thread/post end up the same. If there is no value to this race call out then why post? Frank vs Chris... Guys lets eat a little of humble pie and have fun here. All the talk isnt necessary. Start a thread that says Shit Talking 101 Frank Vs Chris then revert to each other on that thread. IJS Lets keeo the call outs clean guys...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 12:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
yeah Chris Frank is still a fuckin clown. backing outta races, over talkin his junk. same shit different car. now he fuckin terrified of a damn 3v on motor and nitrous.

Pussy you setting up races with a car tha has the engine on the floor all jacked up!... I gave you a 40-50-60 roll and you wont take it, why would i take your sorry ass street dig tha i am not even interested in anyways? GO suck a dick and stop trying to be me. I am not giving you no races, You are a lil child tha never had a mom, there fore you cry every day for attention. Put a dick in your mouth already and shut up.

Jerkit

bitch at the track your scared. and stop with themom jokes what are you 5? Frank you talk all this shit fact is i talked shit RIGHT to your face at countyline and your pussy ass didn't do shit! fuckin internet warrior is all you are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 12:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
sfadchi wrote:
HAHAHA Clown! I sold my car because I had more important things to do with my life. You know like buying a new 3,000sf house and putting in a $85,000 pool that I had to pay cash for. I can go buy a new car anytime I want and within two weeks make it faster than yours, or I can just drive yours and make it faster. Keep acting like a kid bro, one day you'll grow up!

V6chris Big brother, Now i know that both of these suckars have the same DNA retarded patterns, both twins brothers, but with different moms.

lol!

Chris your ass is more broke than a broken piece of glass! While you have one property i own three including all my cars, So don't be coming in here flashing tha lil bs 85k duck swimming pond LMAO.. GO get a new car and build it, your daddy will be always here (CrusherCobra) BTW to drive my car you have to make an appointment my friend. Call v6chris for more details.

lol!

Frank Chris's house and pool is worth way more thhen w.e you claim. to own. owning property in homestead is not something to brag about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 1:31 pm

Since V6chirs and his big fat head twin brother Chris, /aka Palmbitch Boy lol trashed the thread with their infamous hate. So now lets keep going at it.

Bitches! V6chris you still live with your grandma, so shut the fuck up punk..
Chris chit your red neck down! I don't live and no handicap one floor home, My house is sitting on a 6,800-sq ft lot! 3,900-sq ft living area first and second floor, chris your house is extremely small comparing it to mine. My house was a Half Mil $ house in 2007 lol. And BTW Wanna bet Bank accounts vs bank accounts tha i do not own not one Rebuilt tittle car? lmk when your balls drop so i can make some money of your cracker head.

welcome
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 2:56 pm

Frank you're so cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 3:22 pm

mach1chris wrote:
If their is a meet sometime either on Friday or Saturday night I will be there to see u guys... Its been awhile.
yoo whats up brother

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 3:56 pm

who wants to vote on doing a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scratch violin
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 5:59 pm

sfadchi wrote:

U can actually own a 8sec street car if u want but you did and your doing the right things. I'm soon to be the next retired player lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 9:05 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
sfadchi wrote:

U can actually own a 8sec street car if u want but you did and your doing the right things. I'm soon to be the next retired player lol

Im still heavy addicted to the race drug lol....get in the car and belt up my arm and inject with arm drops
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 10:41 pm

Trade POS 94 supra for Big Crib and pool like the one posted PM me if interested.

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 15th 2012, 11:09 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
sfadchi wrote:

Run me before you retire.
Back to top Go down
Nos51

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 8:57 am

i think the 2j foxbody will be ready to play around that time ......oh i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 9:17 am

Nos51 wrote:
i think the 2j foxbody will be ready to play around that time ......oh i cant wait!
that one is for the big boys for sure!!! beatifull car.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 9:21 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
sfadchi wrote:

for sure man... U can also run broken cool. We around the same trap :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 10:08 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
Trade POS 94 supra for Big Crib and pool like the one posted PM me if interested.

Hey if you wanna retire tha supra you own, i got a 2005 E55 AMG i can trade you with... LMK homie. If the car is down don't worry i'll fix it...

PM me.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 10:17 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

Hey if you wanna retire tha supra you own, i got a 2005 E55 AMG i can trade you with... LMK homie. If the car is down don't worry i'll fix it...

PM me.

Frank u got no luck with supras! check ur pm
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 10:23 am

bambinov8 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
sfadchi wrote:

Let me know when and where my car is ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 10:40 am

sean run me meng! 60? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 10:41 am

bambinov8 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
sfadchi wrote:

THE POOL

Yo whats up with your car? scratch
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 6:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

40 roll meng!
Back to top Go down
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 7:05 pm

CRUSH wrote:
mach1chris wrote:
If their is a meet sometime either on Friday or Saturday night I will be there to see u guys... Its been awhile.
yoo whats up brother

Nothing much man. Chilling, hope to get back out there with you guys. glad to see most of you guys are still around its been along time. The Mach1 was sold and I got something different now :)
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 7:22 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

40 roll meng!
good job sean... keep those rolls low!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
sfadchi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   November 16th 2012, 8:11 pm

How many years would Frank always post 40-140 is a real mans race. Now he's too pussy to do it. Guess we all found out he's not a real man, more like 1/2 a man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   

Back to top Go down

Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next