HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
26brx8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:19 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:22 pm

dropcivic wrote:
first time i have ever heard a gt500 called a budget pos.....

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Pretty funny isn't it.... He has about 100K in his GT500 already BUT he keeps crying that it's a POS.....

$50K GT500 + MMR fully built motor + Whipple + All the bolt on's it has + whatever it has that he doesn't post

It's his way of prepping everyone for future race loses..... Excuses start flowing BEFORE he even races....
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:23 pm

Frank what if Asier disconnects piping and puts on 4 spare tires. would you run him on the street?
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:47 pm

I didn't know a GTR running in the 1/8th mile Vs a RWHP car was handicapped.. This is the first time hear a such stupidity comment coming from a haters mouth! lol As usual, they always run their mouth cuz they aint got a car worth of racing, but granny shopping cart to go to publix for groceries.

LMAO. Shut the fuck up Nopis10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:50 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
Frank what if Asier disconnects piping and puts on 4 spare tires. would you run him on the street?

BS violin

I am not asking him to disconnect anything but to bring his car to the 1/8th mile and run it VS my pos Rwhp ford.
At the end of the day, i am not the one running an AWDHP Auto transmission car making 1000+AWDHP, I drive the pos shit RWHP manual speed Ford Mustang Remember? How hard is to bring a car to the 1/8th and run it heads up, cuz i am not asking for anything else.

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:51 pm

he is not a 1/8 mile car so yes it's a handicap. if running him in the 1/8 is not a handicap then why not run him in 1/4 or street?
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:

BS violin

I am not asking him to disconnect anything but to bring his car to the 1/8th mile and run it VS my pos Rwhp ford.
At the end of the day, i am not the one running an AWDHP Auto transmission car making 1000+AWDHP, I drive the pos shit RWHP manual speed Ford Mustang Remember? How hard is to bring a car to the 1/8th and run it heads up, cuz i am not asking for anything else.

last time I checked a gt500 wasn't a pos.
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 7:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LETS DO IT AT PBIR ..not countyline shitty track.

What is the difference for you between running 1/8 mile pbir or 1/8 County line ???

Or IS THIS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE NOT TO RUN MY CAR??????????????????????????

AGAIN...12/9/12 PBIR TRACK RENTAL....1/8 MILE, 1/4 MILE 1000 FT WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 7:17 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 7:28 pm

Tim wrote:
ohthedrama

Hey look whos late to the party
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 7:34 pm

Just trying to get caught up.
Trying to get to the PBIR rental.
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 7:45 pm

got your rims back?
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 7:53 pm

There you go frank. You got the the 1/8 mile run at pbir which is a better track. Don't make any more excuses and just run at pbir and settle this already.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 7:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I didn't know a GTR running in the 1/8th mile Vs a RWHP car was handicapped.. This is the first time hear a such stupidity comment coming from a haters mouth! lol As usual, they always run their mouth cuz they aint got a car worth of racing, but granny shopping cart to go to publix for groceries.

LMAO. Shut the fuck up Nopis10

You know that Napoleon complex you have will get the best of you.....

You really need to stop CRYING like a little BITCH.... You spend all this money on your Shelby to shut everyone up on this site but then you come on here and BACKPEDAL like a school girl that got felt up in the lunch room....You then make all kinds of EXCUSES on why you can't race anyone.....

You post the biggest nonsene I have ever heard from a grown man and then you want respect.... RESPECT is something you have to EARN, it is NOT given to you cause you CRY....take the pacifier out your mouth already and MAN THE FUCK UP.....

Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 8:03 pm

P.S.....

Like I stated before..... You have NOTHING for me to HATE on..... My little Granny Publix grocery getter is fine with me AND it's a better car than your POS Shelby...... The shit your doing now I have ALREADY been there and DONE that.....You DON"T IMPRESS me one bit....

Good Night PRINCESS....
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 8:06 pm

26brx8 wrote:
got your rims back?
Gonna run around on 18's till i can get a set of the new G-25 Volks.
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 9:09 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   December 6th 2012, 3:01 pm

Assier I'm coming for you! 1/8th mile as we previously agreed on. I'll see you Sunday morning. Weather for Friday night it's not looking to good for me, and i wont risk it taking a trip tha far up north. Remember! i am bringing my car on full slicks and trailering it as well, so please make sure you talk to ur friend about this.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   December 6th 2012, 9:06 pm

Is this on Sunday at PBIR?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   December 7th 2012, 9:40 am

No confirmation yet Assier?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   December 7th 2012, 9:43 am

popcorn Assier please remove your turbos for this race so Frank can beat you lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   December 7th 2012, 9:44 am

sorry frank. I will not make it. But you should go and run . My friend is ok with the tires. Just pay by paypal.

we run another time.
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   December 7th 2012, 9:44 am

Tim wrote:
Is this on Sunday at PBIR?

Yes. Tim you going? It's the track rental brooks (fiske) is doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   December 7th 2012, 2:14 pm

26brx8 wrote:
sorry frank. I will not make it. But you should go and run . My friend is ok with the tires. Just pay by paypal.

we run another time.

If you are not going then i wont even bother! I'll go Wednesday night then instead! i do not know anyone at the meet but Pauls.. So am gonna stay out till Wendsday night. Btw tha Ultra Grip 3.625 pulley i ordered is in back order for two more weeks.
you know i can't beat your car with 700whp..

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   December 7th 2012, 4:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:

we run another time.

If you are not going then i wont even bother! I'll go Wednesday night then instead! i do not know anyone at the meet but Pauls.. So am gonna stay out till Wendsday night. Btw tha Ultra Grip 3.625 pulley i ordered is in back order for two more weeks.
you know i can't beat your car period.

lol!

fixed
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   

Back to top Go down

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4