HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 9:46 am

Frank whats your best 1/8 and 1/4 ET so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 10:16 am

pdv25 wrote:

6.5 at 111.6 with a 1.50 1/8th
10.2 at 142.8 witha 1.60 1/4

Those numbers will change drastically when i hit the 1/4 mile this time again.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 10:21 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Very Happy

Then you should take back what you said about no bolt-on GTR has gone faster than you. lol! tongue I expect an apologie. LOL!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 10:31 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 10:36 am

^^^^^^

This is why Frank will NOT run any GTR's at the track......

BOTH his best times have been beat..... I think he should just admit that he still has a bit more work to do to keep up......

He will probably now say that they have $200K in there cars and he only has $10K... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 10:39 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Very Happy

lol! @ "drastically" gonna change next time u hit the track... That's like telling an unimpressed girl after u fucked her to just wait and see what kinda dick im gonna put on u next time we fuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 10:54 am

lol! good one Paul got me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 11:04 am

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Very Happy

lol! @ "drastically" gonna change next time u hit the track... That's like telling an unimpressed girl after u fucked her to just wait and see what kinda dick im gonna put on u next time we fuck

Changes have being made since the last time you saw my car at the track sir! just went down from a 6.7 to a 6.5 just adjusting the suspension, same power! 2 tenths in the 1/8th is 4 tenths in the 1/4 not taking to count shitty County Line, now you do the math homie. And thas off the juice...

Cool
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 11:58 am

you ran 1 GTR in the 1/8, and red lit....you lost
9 out of 10 is 10% you fuckin moron not 1% fuck your stupid
every race is 50% chance you lose anyway so not only is your statement false but its retarded as fuck
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 12:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
every race is 50% chance you lose anyway so not only is your statement false but its retarded as fuck

Wow ur so smart! LMAO i knew you would come back with some stupid shit like this... lol I red tha comment 5 times before i posted it and i said let me leave it for this pussy so he can come back and talk shit about it.. Your so stupid u clown.
I am about to call ur grandma to have her come inn so she can perform her monthly blow job on me..

Watch.

And BTW is 1% out of 10 you damn Ignorant. Jerkit

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 12:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Wow ur so smart! LMAO i knew you would come back with some stupid shit like this... lol I red tha comment 5 times before i posted it and i said let me leave it for this pussy so he can come back and talk shit about it.. Your so stupid u clown.
I am about to call ur grandma to have her come inn so she can perform her monthly blow job on me..

Watch.

And BTW is 1% out of 10 you damn Ignorant. Jerkit

lol you cannot possibly lose 1% of 10 races Frank lol Fuckin moron.
10% would equal one car. 1% means you lost to a hot wheel?

btw you havent even raced 10people
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 6:36 pm

Oh boy. Some people are just soooo out of touch with reality. These coments and mathematical equations are too funny. Carry on!!
Back to top Go down
89stang

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 6:54 pm

Just race and stop all the bullshit its old already
Back to top Go down
Ninjak

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 15th 2012, 12:32 pm

WOW ! I have heard some epic threads were on this site. It truly lives up to the billing !

Carry ON ! popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 2:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
go to the 1/4 and ill put up 500 that a bolt on stock motor and turbo GTR put it on you

CALL TRC's GTR bet 500 on that one! when are we doing this? next week? Wanna see a lil video i have?

Frank lol u didn't say what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 3:22 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
go to the 1/4 and ill put up 500 that a bolt on stock motor and turbo GTR put it on you

CALL TRC's GTR bet 500 on that one! when are we doing this? next week? Wanna see a lil video i have?

Frank lol u didn't say what?

This post right here does not implies me betting on $500 dollars on a race nor on anyones car, but Zack putting the money down other than me. Bitch.

Obviously you do not comprehend English tha well u idiot.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 4:18 pm

Are you serious? did i read your post right? or are u implying u wanted Zach to bet money and u bet nothing?
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 5:24 pm

LMAO Frank So you told me to bet but you weren't going to? Im confused LOL It's a good thing you didn't because you would have lost some money. Again this a stock turbo bolt on GTR LOL You stand no chance in the 1/4 vs a high powered GTR

\[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 5:57 pm

That shit its slow as fuck! i made a 10.2 pass burning tires halfway the track at 143mph LMAO...

Trust me when i say this" my car is way faster now! 112.2mph in the 1/8th boost only granny shifting and still warming up baby.

Btw really high powered GTR lol>>> Assiers car 10.3 at 154mph leaving the exhaust pipe on the floor LMAO.
Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:01 pm

frank are you going to race me or what?? dont be scared... its only a gtr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:05 pm

26brx8 wrote:
frank are you going to race me or what?? dont be scared... its only a gtr.

You mean a $300k money pit that runs probably mid 9's Trying to run against a budjet pos Ford!!!

How about this, tomorrow night County Line prove your pos Vs my car, i really don't run for money, but if your shit beats my car i will cover you entrance to the track and fuel expenses. and if your shit doesn't win a race You will cover mine deal?

popcorn
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:13 pm

first time i have ever heard a gt500 called a budget pos.....
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:15 pm

That slow GTR has ran a better 1/4 and 1/8 than you car ever has. Maybe if you would take some people advice wouldn't be spinning half way down the track. Stop being a vagina and referring to the 1/8 run it on the street. There will be plenty of cars out tonight to bust that ass of yours
Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:16 pm

there you go again ...the $300k excuse. run what you have and forget about the other car.

I will not ask you again to run if you say here in this forum that your POS got nothing for my $300k gtr.

great deal huh?/? just do it and I will never make you look bad again...lol
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 29th 2012, 6:17 pm

EXTRA EXTRA.... Read all about it.....

FRANK has the FASTEST Shelby in ALL of S. Fl

Only problem is he WON'T run any fast cars...... He calls everyone's cars slow BUT he keeps BACKING OUT of every race they call him out on.....Makes ALL kinds of excuses why he won't run them UNLESS they handicap themselves at Countyline...

Guess SUPERMAN has some Kryptonite....... it's Nissan's GTR......and V6Chris....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   

Back to top Go down

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next