HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
26brx8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 5:51 pm

lol what know frank?????
I may be there too just in case you need an extra ass whooping from a gtr!!!
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 5:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Dont be mad assier cuz i be posting videos of my weak ass shit sticking it to them GTR's ... LMAO LEts do the 1/8th At county line this coming friday night...

And BTW thas really sad you have to bring a 2,000AWDHP GTR to run a 750whp Mustang, LMAO Hope tha money pit pays you some of your own money back lol, cuz At the end of the day, i only have few dollars invested on my car and it runs beautifully the way it sits.

affraid lol!

Again Friday Night at county line Be there my friend i got something for you.
we can do PBIR that same wed and we run the 1/8 mile. I will do it for free just in case you loose all your money to TRC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank LOCK OUT TIME FAT MOUTH!
just got confirmation, TRC gtr at pbir vs ur Shelby no bottle $500 next Wednesday!
btw its me talkin shit and putting the money so don't talk shit about them he simply agreed to let you line up next to him.
WHAT NOW FRANK? PUNK OUT OF THAT FRANK JUST WHAT U WANTED WITH ODDS BIG.TIME IN UR FAVOR. i missed your goal by 300+hp

You can't bet money on a car your not driving bitch... I'll run them for fun, AND AGAIN is a run what brung race, Stop trying to handicap my car FABIO.... I know my car will beat tha GTR AGAIN on boost only ... But Let them bring it anyways...

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 13th 2012, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank LOCK OUT TIME FAT MOUTH!
just got confirmation, TRC gtr at pbir vs ur Shelby no bottle $500 next Wednesday!
btw its me talkin shit and putting the money so don't talk shit about them he simply agreed to let you line up next to him.
WHAT NOW FRANK? PUNK OUT OF THAT FRANK JUST WHAT U WANTED WITH ODDS BIG.TIME IN UR FAVOR. i missed your goal by 300+hp

You can't bet money on a car your not driving bitch... I'll run them for fun.... I know my car will beat tha GTR ... Let them bring it anyways...

SAYS WHO?!
you just said you would do it? what MY MONEY scares you now? my lunch money?
Frank you're full of fuckin excuses and back pedaling.
That bolt on GTR for a little cash scares you.
you're a clown!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
go to the 1/4 and ill put up 500 that a bolt on stock motor and turbo GTR put it on you

CALL TRC's GTR bet 500 on that one! when are we doing this? next week? Wanna see a lil video i have?

WHAT HAPPENED HERE! BACK PEDALING BITCH

your EXACT words, NEXT week! $500!!! whats the problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:23 pm

You talk to much bitch, shut up before you get your ass split punk... YOU ARE A soared loser with no car. go put your money in your lil lunch box so you can finish those pieces of shits your building to supposedly beat my car. LMAO

PUSSY ASS BITCH CUNT.
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:24 pm

Frank you know I never talk shit to you, but you honestly think you can beat Asiers GTR trapping over 160mph?

Also why wouldn't you give the race to TRC at PBIR. You clearly have more power and MPH?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:25 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
go to the 1/4 and ill put up 500 that a bolt on stock motor and turbo GTR put it on you

CALL TRC's GTR bet 500 on that one! when are we doing this? next week? Wanna see a lil video i have?

WHAT HAPPENED HERE! BACK PEDALING BITCH

your EXACT words, NEXT week! $500!!! whats the problem?

Is not about the money, is just tha i am not betting any money where a piece of shit like you is going to be involved
You are nothing but a trash can full of shit nig... Why don't u just kill yourself?

bukkae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:28 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Frank you know I never talk shit to you, but you honestly think you can beat Asiers GTR trapping over 160mph?

Also why wouldn't you give the race to TRC at PBIR. You clearly have more power and MPH?

I am giving them the race, but is a run what you brung race. Why would i even want to take a chance anyways? How about if i miss a gear and i need the juice to cover the time lost, that's why is run what you brung or stay out the way race. Can't handicap my car to satisfy anyone.

Sorry my friend, But no freebies this time. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:30 pm

Bitch ur racing me for $500-1000 you moron you gotta be on drugs. you got an excuse for everything

you just said in that post you race trc for $500 to Zack.
So if he puts the money what's the problem

Frank i scare you like a mofo! u better swing on me bitch cuz ur sorry as fuck otherwise with all ur racing bullshit. ill whope your ass pushing a fuckin hot wheels
Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:41 pm

Well frank if you are still interested TRC will still run you at PBIR even if you spray.

I honestly don't think its a fair race being that you make over 250whp more than them on boost only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:43 pm

Well weit and see what happens, come to me with this screaming loud mouth bullshit in my face, and this time i will fuck you all up and whoever the fuck gets involve.. Keep thinking am here to play your game pussy... You are about to meet my otherside... UR just a pussy .... INFACT I AM NOT EVEN RACING YOUR PUSSY ASS NO MORE, GET IN MY FACE AND WILL FLIP THA LIL ASS OF YOURS IN A SPLIT SEC.

HERE PUSSY Jerkit GET THA SHIT RIGHT IN YOURS MOTHERS HEART U FUCKING LOSSER.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:46 pm

Frank fuck it pussy ass bitch ill bet even if u spray! give it all you got sorry ass coward. you back pedal so hard clowns would go outta business.
bet that now Frank wtf is ur excuse
make sure ur beginners level nitrous kit works too and dont miss a gear. i already see ur excuses coming!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:46 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Well frank if you are still interested TRC will still run you at PBIR even if you spray.

I honestly don't think its a fair race being that you make over 250whp more than them on boost only.

well last time we ran they let off cuz i was half a track ahead. But taking this pussy of v6chris out the picture, I'll give them a run on boost only after we make the first run happen.
Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:49 pm

OK. Well try and go next Wednesday and we all will figure it out.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:49 pm

Lmao wow who woulda guessed you'd back out of that race too!?!! lmao Frank you been say that for years! ill say it again! LEAP FROGGY!
I GOT IN UR SHIT OUT COUNTYLINE AND YOU SAT STILL AND LAUGHED AT UR FRIEND WHO WAS EMBARRASSED FOR YOU!
Sit your steroid ass down midget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Lmao wow who woulda guessed you'd back out of that race too!?!! lmao Frank you been say that for years! ill say it again! LEAP FROGGY!
I GOT IN UR SHIT OUT COUNTYLINE AND YOU SAT STILL AND LAUGHED AT UR FRIEND WHO WAS EMBARRASSED FOR YOU!
Sit your steroid ass down midget

OK i warned you!.... a lil misdemeanor wont do shit to my record. So keep fucking with my balls...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:57 pm

U wish id touch ur balls. i don't call the cops Frank, so i won't file any charges. You didn't do shit before you won't now either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 6:59 pm

V6Chris wrote:
U wish id touch ur balls. i don't call the cops Frank, so i won't file any charges. You didn't do shit before you won't now either

OK get in my face and run your mouth again, and i will patch tha mouth up of yours for few weeks. I don't fuck you all up, cuz i feel bad for you, you lil stupid kid... Ur day will come when you least expect it watch... U got few people pissed the fuck up at your stupid clown looking ass for running that bitch mouth all the time. Is just matter of time u'll C...

Enjoy the rest of thread BITCH.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 7:06 pm

Yup w/e you say clown

so how you feel about $500 you with EVERYTHING you got your weak ass whipple 100+shot nitrous built motor ported heads Shelby
vs
a bolt on GTR?

I like the GTR for $500!

Frank quit being scared! you realized you literally back pedaled and made excuses right in the same thread

why are you scared of the GTR?
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 7:08 pm

frank make sure you are out of jail 12/9 so you can get your ass kick by some stock gtrs.lolol
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 13th 2012, 10:31 pm

WOW.... this thread is EPIC..... lol!

Frank has the opportunity to race any and all GTR's to end all this smack talk & gain some respect BUT he is making excuses left and right.....

excuses......
1) My Shelby ONLY has 700HP
2) My Shelby ONLY beats the GTR's in the 1/8 mile
3) I already beat him (even though I redlighted)
4) Your GTR has 2000 HP....and cost $200K..... My Shelby only cost me $100K....

Frank, please STOP the non-sense.... It looks like your car is running hard and making good power.....Just SHUT UP and race....if you win GREAT...if you LOSE then NO big deal....add more Nitrous and race them again...... This will give you MORE RESPECT than you can ever imagine.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 9:22 am

No matter what excuses you guys say i put up, I do win 9 out the 10 races i run out there. So thats a 1% chance i might lose a race track or street. So there fore with tha 99% in hand right now i feel 120% confident that no bolt-ons stock engine GTR will ever beat my car track nor 50-60 roll in the streets. Till this day there is no GTR built nor stock motor tha has beat my car in the 1/8th mile yet.

welcome

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 9:33 am

26brx8 wrote:
frank make sure you are out of jail 12/9 so you can get your ass kick by some stock gtrs.lolol

Sure! I just detune the car and installed a 14psi pulley on the blower, made 600whp-DJ just so i could meet the standards of all of these stock GTR's your talking about...
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   November 14th 2012, 9:39 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
No matter what excuses you guys say i put up, I do win 9 out the 10 races i run out there. So thats a 1% chance i might lose a race track or street. So there fore with tha 99% in hand right now i feel 120% confident that no bolt-ons stock engine GTR will ever beat my car track nor 50-60 roll in the streets. Till this day there is no GTR built nor stock motor tha has beat my car in the 1/8th mile yet.

welcome

Stock turbos, stock trans, stock motor GTR went 6.356 @ 111.63 mph and ran the 1/4 in 9.87. Ur more than 2 tenths off that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   

Back to top Go down

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next