View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 9:10 pm

My car is the one that you see on my avatar and by the way it have a 3v.
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 9:14 pm

And.about driving u wish u can drive like me i can give u some classes during the weekend but that going to cost you a good amount of $ $,$$$.$$
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 9:21 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
And.about driving u wish u can drive like me i can give u some classes during the weekend but that going to cost you a good amount of $ $,$$$.$$

lmao PLEASE drive your boys 4v from a dead stop I'll show you whose DADDY and has been Daddy. please you're making laugh way to hard.
like i said, hope your 3v can dig pal.
My races
Dig only
mostly cash....considering you ONLY CASH
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 9:24 pm

You dont wanna play games with the red Shelby and get yourself in trouble:

Well we going to play with ur "RED.SHELBY" and will hurt you when you see the black devil flying by jajajajajaja.p
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 9:27 pm

Seguro que yes jajajaja, OF COURSE
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 9:54 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
You dont wanna play games with the red Shelby and get yourself in trouble:

Well we going to play with ur "RED.SHELBY" and will hurt you when you see the black devil flying by jajajajajaja.p

bring that white hooded Chimney out from a 20 roll and we'll be right on that ass!
What now!?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 21st 2012, 7:12 am

popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 21st 2012, 8:05 am

I don't know English good as you but i think you fucking frozen dont u understand when i tell you NOT THIS WEEKEND MAYBE THE NEXT ONE with the red.shelby 60-160.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 21st 2012, 2:12 pm

Lmao at this thread
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 21st 2012, 6:14 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
I don't know English good as you but i think you fucking frozen dont u understand when i tell you NOT THIS WEEKEND MAYBE THE NEXT ONE with the red.shelby 60-160.

you said any race fat mouth
not your fuckin wack ass 60roll
20roll
or dig
im being nice giving you 2 damn choices
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 21st 2012, 6:29 pm

that 20 roll is with the gray shelby, what about the red one no 60-160 FAT MOUTH.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 21st 2012, 6:33 pm

First of all i know you idolize me but dont steal my names, make your own fat mouth

next
you never dared offer the shelby a 20roll
if so let me know we'll lock that right the fuck up

the red one doesnt do those lousy gay ass races
20roll as well
you said you were going to show me how to drive
DO IT FROM A DIG FAT MOUTH
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 21st 2012, 6:55 pm

first you said YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE RED SHELBY so i figure out that you want to race the shelby from a 60-160 now ur telling me that the red shelby do the same gay ass 20 roll wat da fuck that shit have spray and u scare to do a 60 roll. ok lets make this clear from a dead stop can happend in december or by new year at PBIR AND ROLLING FROM 60 AND UP NO MORE OPTION.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 21st 2012, 7:14 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
first you said YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH THE RED SHELBY so i figure out that you want to race the shelby from a 60-160 now ur telling me that the red shelby do the same gay ass 20 roll wat da fuck that shit have spray and u scare to do a 60 roll. ok lets make this clear from a dead stop can happend in december or by new year at PBIR AND ROLLING FROM 60 AND UP NO MORE OPTION.

lmao sounds great PBIR it is with the white hood mustang....btw i dont 60 roll shit, its absolutely pathetic to 60 roll a mustang. the easiest fuckin thing to make hook and you're doing supra rolls but couldnt touch a supra...if you're so great at what you do whyh the hell isnt that mustang getting anything from a 40/20roll. which btw that silver shelby didnt even see your ass til 125-130mph
now when can you do that 20 roll with the siver mustang?
Trust me i woulda been all over your ass on a 20roll last week if the syncro wasnt fucked up. thats changed now.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 22nd 2012, 10:19 am

I am ready to roll from a 40!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   

Back to top Go down

AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3