Share | 

AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ricky1dmiami

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 10:52 pm

I loved the sound of my car when was supercharger, enjoy it Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
steven346

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 11:09 pm

Ok after thanksgiving,u can clearly see on the second to last video I let off cause of the wet road I almost recked out, and I dnt knw y u put up the last video cause nobody is racing on that one and on the second video I counted to 3 but watever and the dude in the 370z I just meet him that night
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 11:25 pm

Ok bro' we will run, it will be a good race thus both cars are pretty fast
Back to top Go down
steven346

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 11:43 pm

Ya it will be nice race we will see what happens cool
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 17th 2012, 1:14 am

steven346 wrote:
This is red s/c vette I lost boost on 4th gear lets do an other run

So what do u have ls2,ls3orls7
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 17th 2012, 9:16 am

Hey steven346 did you have the video from last saturday that you record from your car.
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 17th 2012, 8:17 pm

Hey man you can put this video here?
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 9:03 am

So how much power are these cars making??
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 12:43 pm

Well according to chris the mustang has over 700 which os not true, naaa man we haven't take the car to a dyno so we don't know how much hp is doing.
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:03 pm

estimate???
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:06 pm

Between 500-550
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:07 pm

real nice bro car runs hard those vettes don't fuck around
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:10 pm

I know but im not talking about the vette thats my friend mustang wich i built.
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:12 pm

I know i said it was nice cuz i know the vette moves good and you still pulled
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:15 pm

Yeap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:25 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
Between 500-550

Damn!! affraid I just put my car on the dyno last night and it's only making 585 to the crank now, Don't know whats going on, but all the hate up in here is making my car lose power every day. I think the engine it's upset or some shit. Maybe some antidepressants will help it, or some Royal purple oil will see.

lol!
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:29 pm

What did you mean frank
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:31 pm

he gave me an estimate i was not expecting the guy to know without going to the dyno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 1:46 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
What did you mean frank

The Turbo Mustang makes good power!! I was just being sarcastic! People should know tha, is run what you brung win or lose.
Unlike V6bitch always asking others to handicap their cars to his advantage. IJS..
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 2:10 pm

What happend with him is that he think that everyone that bit his ass have fucking 100hp on top of him and thats not rights i love those shelbys but they weight too much you dont have to have the same or more hp horse power to bit it specially if you running turbo im not saying you going to bit a shelby with 100 hp less thats not happening and i know how much power that shelby is making i work in a couple of them the same set up and belive me a shelby fully bolt on dont make less than 600hp thats minimum. for example there is not point we reca you frank we know you going to win u got what im saying the point is dont race chris winning or losing he going to talk shit.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 3:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
EL3MEN2 wrote:
Between 500-550

Damn!! affraid I just put my car on the dyno last night and it's only making 585 to the crank now, Don't know whats going on, but all the hate up in here is making my car lose power every day. I think the engine it's upset or some shit. Maybe some antidepressants will help it, or some Royal purple oil will see.

lol!
that explains why a stock car with a bottle almost handed u your ass lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 3:38 pm

Yea to 145mph taking the jump and half a car start... But winning is winning my friend, and it is a good experience Laughing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 4:44 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
What happend with him is that he think that everyone that bit his ass have fucking 100hp on top of him and thats not rights i love those shelbys but they weight too much you dont have to have the same or more hp horse power to bit it specially if you running turbo im not saying you going to bit a shelby with 100 hp less thats not happening and i know how much power that shelby is making i work in a couple of them the same set up and belive me a shelby fully bolt on dont make less than 600hp thats minimum. for example there is not point we reca you frank we know you going to win u got what im saying the point is dont race chris winning or losing he going to talk shit.

shows what you know
Bet any amount of money you'd like, you clearly know nothing about Shelby's
this Shelby doesnt even make 560whp
made 552whp
We have another fully bolt on Shelby as well, that doesnt make 600whp...when your done running your mouth and wanna put your money where you mouth is for once come by the dyno and let me take your money.
GET A DYNO AND A SHELBY THEN START TALKING! otherwise you're cluelss

btw if you wanna do that ANY RACE for $1,000 we got another Shelby down, lmk it'll be a roll race

BTW fat mouth I SAID YOU WON AND HAVE A FASTER CAR! if you cant read english its honestly not my problem. you were the one that had a panic attack at that light about winning a race lol
you're the one talkin shit

btw stop racing if you think 500lbs is going to pull like that on top with that kind of mph....thats the saddest thing ive heard in racing since Frank opened his mouth.
if that 4v only makes 500-550 with that turbo, theres something really wrong with that car
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 6:33 pm

Shit talked how much hp you think u can get in a stock 4v turbo at 10lbs ur the one that don't know shit about mustang im just going to tell u about one shelby that we did fully bolt on make 640 at a mustang dyno and no porter blower with da stock one, and yes we going to do that race for 1,000 dollars 60-160 not this weekend maybe the next one remember we tell you the same when you tell us to race the shelby and we did so wait for the next run.
You telling me to get a shelby why dont you get one ooo you borrow your friend and now u show.off shut da fuck up and stop talking shit and by the way have ur 3v ready im coming to you with a 3v we going to show u that ur shit ain't going to be the faster 3v in the world like you said.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 20th 2012, 8:52 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
Shit talked how much hp you think u can get in a stock 4v turbo at 10lbs ur the one that don't know shit about mustang im just going to tell u about one shelby that we did fully bolt on make 640 at a mustang dyno and no porter blower with da stock one, and yes we going to do that race for 1,000 dollars 60-160 not this weekend maybe the next one remember we tell you the same when you tell us to race the shelby and we did so wait for the next run.
You telling me to get a shelby why dont you get one ooo you borrow your friend and now u show.off shut da fuck up and stop talking shit and by the way have ur 3v ready im coming to you with a 3v we going to show u that ur shit ain't going to be the faster 3v in the world like you said.

you said any race fat mouth. 60-160 is YOUR RACE
the Shelby likes a dig, EVERY car i touch is setup to dig, 20-40-60 w/e. if you can master a dig then that rolling shit is a thing in the past.
The Shelby will go 20-120 thats a roll race for you. thats ANY RACE for you $1,000 same bolt on Shelby
You dont wanna play games with the red Shelby and get yourself in trouble

btw that 3v better dig, MY GT ONLY races out the gate, The day your 3v is ready I will show you I gotta the baddest 3v on the street from a dead stop.
LEARN TO DRIVE

btw where is your car? these are all just your customers cars....
If you're ever ready to go for our shops car PLEASE let me know, we'll make you think twice about how you work on mustangs

lmao a stock 4v cobra motor will handle 18+psi rather well lol yall slackin hard
and if on 10psi that thing only made 500 then thats a sad story
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   

Back to top Go down

AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next