Share | 

AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ricky1dmiami

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 3:25 am

The best race of the night.
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 8:47 am

So who won? Can't really tell.
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 9:10 am

i take winner for a friendly run Cool from what i see the corvette was infront in the hit
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 9:37 am

The vette was in front of us half of a car at the third horn but we still race then and we bit them for a few cars i was recording inside the mustang but the camera shut off ones we hit and one of my boys record the race from another car so thats wy is very hard to see who won but the guy was recording maybe they have a better view.
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 11:30 am

this race was 60-160 Mph
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 12:04 pm

Hey chris see if the guy from the vette can post the video.
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 12:16 pm

Asiel this is the video of RaceCam

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 12:27 pm

That Mustang is strong. The owner of the vette said he's gonna up the HP by 100 to see if that makes up the difference. We'll be there for the rematch.
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 1:07 pm

Sound good but the vette is making a decent hp already.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 3:29 pm

good run Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
black cobra

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 8:31 pm

nice race congratulation car moving nice
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 11th 2012, 11:24 pm

ok thank you man, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
steven346

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 15th 2012, 9:50 pm

This is red s/c vette I lost boost on 4th gear lets do an other run
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 15th 2012, 9:58 pm

steven346 wrote:

popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
black cobra

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 8:17 am

i take winner
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 10:46 am

steven346 wrote:

Wooow LOL, I never post anything on here but this was just too funny. I think we should add this to the all best excuses of why a race was lost. "I lost boost on 4th gear, lets do another run" yep, definetly should go on the list LOL. Dont get me wrong but you should have just said you wanted a rematch and not say any excuses why you lost.
Back to top Go down
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 11:05 am

Quote :
Yunior04GT

Wooow LOL, I never post anything on here but this was just too funny. I think we should add this to the all best excuses of why a race was lost. "I lost boost on 4th gear, lets do another run" yep, definetly should go on the list LOL. Dont get me wrong but you should have just said you wanted a rematch and not say any excuses why you lost.

from owning an S/C VETTE back in 2003 , i can relate to this problem , once the belt gets hot from back to back runs or its old , they stretch big time and will not grip the same, and car will not run the same ,i had that problem all the time , one way to correct the problem is to go up to an 8rib belt ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 11:43 am

noscape wrote:
Quote :
Yunior04GT

from owning an S/C VETTE back in 2003 , i can relate to this problem , once the belt gets hot from back to back runs or its old , they stretch big time and will not grip the same, and car will not run the same ,i had that problem all the time , one way to correct the problem is to go up to an 8rib belt ..

NAPA makes the HP Green belt, Get the HP-Napa Green belt and problem solved.
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: I believe it   November 16th 2012, 12:06 pm

Yunior04GT wrote:
steven346 wrote:

The Vette owner doesn't do forums, so I believe it. The dyno proved it last night, not saying he's going to win the next match. He just wants another shot at it.
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 12:31 pm

We can do a rematch but he wasn't racing all night he race the bike and nothing else then he wait a few min and we.race that was a big excuse but we can do the.same race by next week.
Back to top Go down
steven346

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 6:51 pm

Like the other guy said I don't do forms I came on here to ask for a rematch I race that same mustang about 2 months ago and beat it and I have the videos to prove, so I gave u your rematch give me mine, and for the dude who's making jokes on me losing boost maybe if u had an supercharged car then u would understand what it is to have belt slip! Line your car up since u got so much jokes . I got no time to play games or make excuses!!!! Run it
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 8:22 pm

I know well by the way im the mechanic i saw the video no excuse but he was running with supercharger making about 460hp, well yeah i talk to my friend he said yeah he will give you a rematch knowing that your car is making more power but this is to have fun but i don't think we can do it this weekend maybe the next one sound good to you same race 60*160.
Back to top Go down
steven346

PostSubject: Ok sounds better   November 16th 2012, 10:26 pm

Ok sounds better we should do it tonight before we go up on power
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   November 16th 2012, 10:42 pm

When my car was supercharger I remember you, we ran 1 night but your friend the guy of the Nissan red 370Z said to me that the corvette was turbo I don't know Why? But this is not the point, you said here "You won the race " I told you I didn't see the signal that you made with your hand to stared and the guy that was with me in my car didn't advised me and you took advantage of it like 1 car and knowing that I ran after you to see what happen and what I could see was that your car not increase the advantage you took. Later I told you that we have to start the race in the 3rd horn and the history changed in the next two 2 passes. I didn't feel like I lost the race that night and I have the videos recorder and I will to put them now, so every body can see them. I don't want to offend you but I want to make clear that race, and you know what happened. Anyway I'm going to give you the rematch the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mustang supercharger vs 370z
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mustang supercharger vs corvette supercharger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mustang supercharger vs corvette supercharger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger   

Back to top Go down

AL preformance Mustang turbo VS Corvette supercharger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next