HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:21 pm

Sk Sk
fatboyyyy wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
I asked him so you guys could know he made 544whp and 576 to on motor and 727whp and 836tq in the bottle. Now you guys know so you can get your facts straight before you throw opinions out there
. :BS:that fat bich made 989hp and 1079tq...shelby killer is ready for the blue shelby and the red one...yeah walter you too nigga oh and black cobra you're next Sk Sk

Lmfao! Rene you don't get tired! Te van a partir el culo! (They're gonna tear you a new one!) lol!

Sk Sk

fijate la partia de culo q me van a dar chamaco. open your eyes!
i went all the way to WPB to race my nephews 2012 gt500, Fully ported blower, t/b, pullied, exhaust, intake etc full bolt ons 600+hp. at 60roll gt500s roll i ironed like nothing, running just on muscle when my race is 20 30mph at most.

Im here nigg for all the shelbys in miami that want to line up starting with those 3 i mentioned and crusher cobra if you want to join lets go!!! Sk

Im ready, ohhh and dont worry about spraying bitches i got more bottle for than any of those shelbys lmk what you wannd do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:30 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
Sk Sk
fatboyyyy wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
I asked him so you guys could know he made 544whp and 576 to on motor and 727whp and 836tq in the bottle. Now you guys know so you can get your facts straight before you throw opinions out there
. :BS:that fat bich made 989hp and 1079tq...shelby killer is ready for the blue shelby and the red one...yeah walter you too nigga oh and black cobra you're next Sk Sk

Lmfao! Rene you don't get tired! Te van a partir el culo! (They're gonna tear you a new one!) lol!

Sk Sk

i went all the way to WPB to race my nephews 2012 gt500, Fully ported blower, t/b, pullied, exhaust, intake etc full bolt ons 600+hp. at 60roll gt500s roll i ironed like nothing, running just on muscle when my race is 20 30mph at most.

Im here nigg for all the shelbys in miami that want to line up starting with those 3 i mentioned and crusher cobra if you want to join lets go!!! Sk

Im ready, ohhh and dont worry about spraying bitches i got more bottle for than any of those shelbys lmk what you wannd do

No te ponga agresivo asere! Tu sabes que eres UNO de nosotros (dot be so aggressive homie you know you're one of us)! You know my uncle is ready for you in the blue Shelby quando quieras! Laughing
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:34 pm

Lolololo lol! Eso es jodedera asere jaja,
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:37 pm

Pero Walter y mi tio te estan esperando! Proqura tener las botellas llenas! lol!
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:39 pm

25 roll any day and I will race them on muscle
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:44 pm

60 roll on nitrous!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:50 pm

You guys gotta get a nt05r and adjustable shocks man and the right springs. that car will hook from a 20 i promise
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 11:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Threshold on these motors are 750whp, and tha blue Shelby is already over 800whp and well over 850torq, the reason why tha motor hasn't blown up yet is because they are not over revving it on the juice, I am sure they have a nitrous RPM shut off box shutting off at 6,500rpms then the rest of the RPM's keeps going on motor, otherwise those rods would've been gone and out tha motor long time ago.

200shot of nitrous,upper pulley, 10% lower pulley, Cold air intake kit,throttle body,maybe ported blower tune , X pipe catback exhaust with rear tips mufflers.

There is a Shelby around here with these mods and a bit more making 854whp and 923torq.. IJS Lucky shelby owner.
ohthedrama the car does not make over 800whp and it doesnt have a ported blower or throttle body and no it doesnt have a rpm shut off box if you actually go back to the video and listen closely my dad hit the rev limiter and the car is still running fine also he hardly ever throws 5th gear no need to kill ourselves going 200mph or brake the car because you needed to be satisfied by proving to the world that you pulled a stock motor stock blower shelby with your fully built big blower shelby but thats no excuse on our end it was an awsome race and at the end of the day from what i remember we both agreed on that at the sk meet so no need for all the arguing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 11:35 pm

Nitrous should not be sprayed passed 1:1 trans gear

unless your frank keep spraying
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 7:44 am

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
Sk Sk
fatboyyyy wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:

Sk Sk

Are you ready for my 60 roll! And is a run what you brung race... No more lil inspections will be done on my car nor any freebies will be given no more...

I am ready when you are Sir. I will put the hammer down on you my friend, It's time for you to show some respect to a superior car.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 8:16 am

V6Chris wrote:
Nitrous should not be sprayed passed 1:1 trans gear

unless your frank keep spraying

violin
Excuses! V6chris, understand that your car is parked track and street! There is nothing your car has done to it that will ever overcome my shit. You need to stop running your mouth and let me stay out your nonsense. I already parked tha ass of yours at my worse and slowest moment. Also you need to stop having those dreams at night where your hallucinating that your 500whp lil nitrous GT will ever beat 700+whp cars.

Put some money at the 1/8th mile i'l let you take the hit at the light so you see how generous i am V6chris, If not till then shut tha poop bag of yours up.

Best regards your daddy
Frank CrusherCobra.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 9:30 am

Silver Gt wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Threshold on these motors are 750whp, and tha blue Shelby is already over 800whp and well over 850torq, the reason why tha motor hasn't blown up yet is because they are not over revving it on the juice, I am sure they have a nitrous RPM shut off box shutting off at 6,500rpms then the rest of the RPM's keeps going on motor, otherwise those rods would've been gone and out tha motor long time ago.

200shot of nitrous,upper pulley, 10% lower pulley, Cold air intake kit,throttle body,maybe ported blower tune , X pipe catback exhaust with rear tips mufflers.

There is a Shelby around here with these mods and a bit more making 854whp and 923torq.. IJS Lucky shelby owner.
ohthedrama the car does not make over 800whp and it doesnt have a ported blower or throttle body and no it doesnt have a rpm shut off box if you actually go back to the video and listen closely my dad hit the rev limiter and the car is still running fine also he hardly ever throws 5th gear no need to kill ourselves going 200mph or brake the car because you needed to be satisfied by proving to the world that you pulled a stock motor stock blower shelby with your fully built big blower shelby but thats no excuse on our end it was an awsome race and at the end of the day from what i remember we both agreed on that at the sk meet so no need for all the arguing

Much respect for this post... I knew you guys weren't talking shit, unlike your cousin that brought down tha mad house of shit, typical 19 year old behavior..

Anyways good run.

Very Happy
If you guys wanna run me again once you guys make some improvements just lmk.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 11:04 am

Oh 727whp Mustang dyno aka close to 800whp dyno jet :)
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 11:06 am

So 727whp shelby s hanging with 143 shelby s lol....broken cool car made 717 and is a mid 130 car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 11:44 am

bambinov8 wrote:
Oh 727whp Mustang dyno aka close to 800whp dyno jet :)

Yea dyno-jet +10%= 799.7whp and 836Torq= 919Torq

My old 04 cobra pos with just an upper Pulley stock blower, exhaust system, no headers +150shot stock everything else made (
679whp and 734torq) How you gonna tell me a 5.4L with most bolts-ons and 200shot wont make 800whp

BTW as far as i know racing, I have never seen a 130 car keeping up with a 140+ car. LMAO The magic nitrous 700whp Shelby lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 12:12 pm

I'm only making 527whp mengg I'm slow lol
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 12:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Much respect for this post... I knew you guys weren't talking shit, unlike your cousin that brought down tha mad house of shit, typical 19 year old behavior..

Anyways good run.

Very Happy
If you guys wanna run me again once you guys make some improvements just lmk.

once again frank, i came here with no problem until you started making up magical setups on the blue shelby, then YOU started talking smack, i told you i would drop it but you continue, and typical 19 year old behavior... maybe you should act your age before you start talking about me. but im done, good races frank. keep the car running strong and enjoy it, its a good set up, break into the 9's already and shut some people up! cheers
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 12:38 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

fastest 527whp cobra ever! lol! bring that bad bitch out already! dying to see that car run again!
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 12:59 pm

Great runs Frank!

The blue Shelby is def not making only 727rwhp. The 7 and 2 got mixed up...772rwhp is a more realistic number.
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 1:00 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

And I'm only making 585 lol!
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 1:07 pm

BrokenCool wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

And I'm only making 585 lol!

Hey what a coincidence, Thats what I make.. lol!
Back to top Go down
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 1:24 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:

Ami la pinga bring that fucking yellow bannana tomorrow to starbucks, black cobra is back
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 1:25 pm

Why is everyone fighting about a dyno number? Nitrous ramps torque tremendously... a 900hp Shelby can lose to a 750hp Shelby if the power is flat rather than a peak. I lie and tell people my car makes 600 just because of the cars I raced they want to argue when I tell them the truth. At the end of the day both cars are fast. I've personally seen frank trap 143, so props to the blue Shelby especially taking a passenger.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 1:40 pm

black cobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:

Ami la pinga bring that fucking yellow bannana tomorrow to starbucks, black cobra is back

Arielito! Al fin Algien saca la cara para Los Shelby's! (Finally someone sticks up or the Shelby's)
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:03 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:

Off the bottle, how is your HP lower then your torque with just an upper pulley and no lower?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next