HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 3:24 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
cant see shit buddy, good quality videos... its a stock blower shelby with bolt ons and nitrous frank, 200 lb passenger, full weight, you should be embarrassed that he even stayed with you

Your right thats why i was pulling a train ontop and he couldn't keep up and thas why he let off! The race was 60 to 160 not to 145 nor 150' so imagine how many buses i could've put on him withing those extra 10 more MPH. And this is why i own a faster car on boost only, cuz i could run all night long full power with no issues, unlike some nitrous cars.

BTW I give credit to your uncle and his car, but you and your mouth are both making him look bad. IJS... I am done talking to you homie.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 3:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
cant see shit buddy, good quality videos... its a stock blower shelby with bolt ons and nitrous frank, 200 lb passenger, full weight, you should be embarrassed that he even stayed with you

Your right thats why i was pulling a train ontop and he couldn't keep up and thas why he let off! The race was 60 to 160 not to 145 nor 150' so imagine how many buses i could've put on him withing those extra 10 more MPH. And this is why i own a faster car on boost only, cuz i could run all night long full power with no issues, unlike some nitrous cars.

BTW I give credit to your uncle and his car, but you and your mouth are both making him look bad. IJS... I am done talking to you homie.

he never goes to 160 so i know you're talking out of your ass when you say that, yeah go ahead and kiss his ass now once you talk shit about his car, if only you knew how stupid you make your self look. dont worry he'll be on later to share words with you too. no one has had a problem racing him until you came alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 3:44 pm

blablabla! Rolling Eyes Bro go get a tampon up in tha bitch of yours nig... I'll talk shit all day and night long in your face and there is nothing that you nor anyone else around here can do to change it.... The Problem here is you and your mouth son. Wanna run that pos you own Vs my slow 12psi 4.0L?

SO WHATS UP PUNK.. Jerkit

Damn lilttle girl

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 6th 2012, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 3:50 pm

i would run, with out a problem yeah have fun beating a stock block 95 5.0 with a small turbo untuned, i'll race anyone and there motheres frank idgaf, at the end of the day i'll shake their hand and say nice race even if i get whooped, but you cant do that frank you love to talk shit, but you cant stand when others talk it back. give respect to earn respect buddy i had no problem with you until you started yapping away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 3:55 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
i would run, with out a problem yeah have fun beating a stock block 95 5.0 with a small turbo untuned, i'll race anyone and there motheres frank idgaf, at the end of the day i'll shake their hand and say nice race even if i get whooped, but you cant do that frank you love to talk shit, but you cant stand when others talk it back. give respect to earn respect buddy i had no problem with you until you started yapping away!

lol! No problem... Good Boy lol!

Now please respect me and my car and i'll do the same, it took me over 6 months to build my car and lots of cash to make it run the way it runs! Maybe when your uncles car blows up hopefully not you will understand.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 4:04 pm

frank im not a little kid dont be calling me a good boy, i will stop all this if you just stop the name calling and respect me, i know you're car is a beast with a beast set up, it can be even faster if you power shift that bad bitch for once, and my uncles hiopefully wont blow cause it'll probably stay the way it is.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 4:13 pm

Frank is so mad lol all that money when a $1000 nitrous kit woulda saved you instead of that zex bomb you have
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 4:23 pm

who cares who won the race, good run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 4:32 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank is so mad lol all that money when a $1000 nitrous kit woulda saved you instead of that zex bomb you have

V6chris You do not know what your talking about, my money is well spent on my car, I hate taking trips to fill up nitrous bottles as well spinding the money on it... Before you know it you'll be couple grands out in one year $36 dollars a pop.

You wish ur GT or any of those shelby's you drive and brag about ran like my car those any day.
Wanna see? I'll be at Homestead speed way Friday night' Bring me one of those shelby's you drive around and you'll see, I'll even give you a dig on the street if you run me at the track. Bring all the nitrous you want, i'll teach you a lesson and send you back to the oil tech school to graduate LMAO just joking man. lol..

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 5:11 pm

Frank just hang tight, i only haven't called you out because my car is not done just yet.

plus Frank last time at countyline i brought $2k+ to your face like you wanted and u backed down lol don't gimme that noise i scare you Frank so like i said tighten up. next trip isn't free and u better commit and we will.put a down payment to lock the race.
if you wanna race at homestead or countyline the grand national will be ready for some.money only.

the slow bolt on silver Shelby will bust ur ass from a dig dead stop on the street if you weren't such a chicken shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 8:12 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank just hang tight, i only haven't called you out because my car is not done just yet. plus Frank last time at countyline i brought $2k+ to your face like you wanted and u backed down lol don't gimme that noise i scare you Frank so like i said tighten up. next trip isn't free and u better commit and we will.put a down payment to lock the race.
if you wanna race at homestead or countyline the grand national will be ready for some.money only.

the slow bolt on silver Shelby will bust ur ass from a dig dead stop on the street if you weren't such a chicken shit.

violin violin

V6chris! Bring tha 2jz mustang of yours and you will see the Real CrusherGT500 come out it's shell'' you dont know shit about my car. Just make sure you call me out 60 to 160 or higher, cuz you wont get anything lower than tha roll my friend.

And pls dont even waste my time with tha GT of yours, If your shit can't hang at my roll don't even bother calling me out.

Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 8:22 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
lmfao bro, upper lower pulley cold air x pipe and a 200 shot, thats all the car has, tell me how the fuck that makes 662 on motor... and how the hell it makes 800 on the juice
everyone says your uncle car has ported Eaton plus those mods it will easily make 600whp + 200 shot? :) so how much the car makes then bro?? That car is making more than 750 whp, for sure brother
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 8:25 pm

Btw w the mods u mentioned those shelby s make 560-570whp stock blower so even when u hit it with a 200 pill you close to high 700s lol
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 8:55 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Btw w the mods u mentioned those shelby s make 560-570whp stock blower so even when u hit it with a 200 pill you close to high 700s lol

No ported blower idk where you guys are getting you're info from but it's wrong, ask him how much power he makes I'm not gonna post that without his permission
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:06 pm

I asked him so you guys could know he made 544whp and 576 to on motor and 727whp and 836tq in the bottle. Now you guys know so you can get your facts straight before you throw opinions out there
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:14 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
I asked him so you guys could know he made 544whp and 576 to on motor and 727whp and 836tq in the bottle. Now you guys know so you can get your facts straight before you throw opinions out there
. :BS:that fat bich made 989hp and 1079tq...shelby killer is ready for the blue shelby and the red one...yeah walter you too nigga oh and black cobra you're next Sk Sk
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:16 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
. :BS:that fat bich made 989hp and 1079tq...shelby killer is ready for the blue shelby and the red one...yeah walter you too nigga oh and black cobra you're next Sk Sk

Lmfao! Rene you don't get tired! Te van a partir el culo! (They're gonna tear you a new one!) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:19 pm

finally someone told the truth in here... I know the shelby tha makes 854whp and 923 wtorq with just boltons, ported blower and 200shot... They really think they are going to foolish anyone in here with tha lil sand bagging story....

You know who you are. I'll race you too! 60 to 160 I am ready when you are homie, bring a 250shot you're going to need it.

affraid

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 6th 2012, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:21 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:26 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

thats what we thought

the red shelby made 578whp off bottle on the motor tune
on the nitrous tune the car makes 530...
you have to start from there after pulling timing.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
finally someone told the truth in here... I know the shelby tha makes 854whp and 923 wtorq with just boltons, ported blower and 200shot... They really think they are going to foolish anyone in here with tha lil sand bagging story....

You know who you are. I'll race you too! 60 to 160 I am ready when you are homie, bring a 250shot you're going to need it.

affraid

BET IT THEN FAT MOUTH! I BET THAT SHELBY DONT MAKE OVER 800whp! ON THIS DYNOJET! DYNO JET NOT MUSTANG DYNO! get the most inflated numbers you can ask for!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank just hang tight, i only haven't called you out because my car is not done just yet. plus Frank last time at countyline i brought $2k+ to your face like you wanted and u backed down lol don't gimme that noise i scare you Frank so like i said tighten up. next trip isn't free and u better commit and we will.put a down payment to lock the race.

violin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] violin

V6chris! Bring tha 2jz mustang of yours and you will see the Real CrusherGT500 come out it's shell'' you dont know shit about my car. Just make sure you call me out 60 to 160 or higher, cuz you wont get anything lower than tha roll my friend.

And pls dont even waste my time with tha GT of yours, If your shit can't hang at my roll don't even bother calling me out.

Frank you wont race the black car for cash, therefor you would never get any race with it.

I'am talking about the silver car. sit tight Frank. Before the year is over both cars will be done. Once the daily is back in service the black car doesnt have much left and Alberth and myself will have more then a surprise for you.
When its done trust me you will get a 60 roll for cash only.

my GT is being painted today or tomorrow then everything goes back in. Be careful what your fat mouth says Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 9:47 pm

V6chris whats up bra, the nigger in you has come out finally?

lol!

Obviously i can tell who you hanging with now.... Your second language skills has busted out. LMAO you are to funny meng. LMK when one of your FAT turds can hang... Trust me! you are not salsing anyone in here.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris whats up bra, the nigger in you has come out finally?

lol!

Obviously i can tell who you hanging with now.... Your second language skills has busted out. LMAO you are to funny meng. LMK when one of your FAT turds can hang... Trust me! you are not salsing anyone in here.

Laughing

lol Frank you've backed out of every race and money race youve agreed on with me! FACT!

What happend at countyline Frank when I waved $2k+ in your face to run that Shelby! you said $2k online, i bring the money to your face and the car and what'd you say fat mouth?! PLEASE TELL ME!
the dig race on the street with my stock GT?!
oh yeah you bitched outta both, Frank sit the fuck back down you're just talking you never do shit but pussy foot around
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 6th 2012, 10:15 pm

What does my post have anything to do with nigger? aside from you tryna be a racist jackass.
I'am cuban/american fuck tard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next