HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 6:15 am

threadjacked lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 8:33 am

CRUSH wrote:
threadjacked lol!

For real lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 9:17 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Hijacking the thread for a lil bit what you guys think of a 2007 shelby gt 500 for 20 grand. And 46k miles is clean tittle and was repainted ?my friend had a lean on it and stayed with the car? And how much power with a wipple 3.4 on stock motor and will it hold. It for a while? scratch

Get the Shelby, It's a much better car track and street! a Crusher 3.4L Whipple 3.5 upper full exhaust 750 Injectors,10% lower
Will make you 780whp 750torq tuned By Kevin Macdonald Anything pass tha number and you are on your own...

BTW Don't buy tha pos ls3 Crap again, get to the next level Homie Shelby all the way..
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 10:06 am

I'll sell u my car for 25k, Then u'd never have to worry about a Shelby lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 10:19 am

S twice wrote:
I'll sell u my car for 25k, Then u'd never have to worry about a Shelby lol

Tha 50-60 roll awaits for you. Whenever you ready my friend.

welcome
Back to top Go down
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 10:20 am

Quote :
TheCrusherCobra
Get the Shelby, It's a much better car track and street! a Crusher 3.4L Whipple 3.5 upper full exhaust 750 Injectors,10% lower
Will make you 780whp 750torq tuned By Kevin Macdonald Anything pass tha number and you are on your own...

BTW Don't buy tha pos ls3 Crap again, get to the next level Homie Shelby all the way..
damn frank so why does a 4.0 whipple built motor bigger injectors e85 shelby only make 750rwhp ?? that must suck
i guess bigger is not better

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 10:22 am

Yea your so right about that! I definitely agree with you noscape... Keep in mind I'm also running less boost with a bigger 3.75 upper pulley. lol

popcorn welcome To my world homie.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 12:29 pm

lol less boost 24psi? so your 3.4 was on what 28?lol
lol wanna get caught up again in a lie
ported heads 24psi bigger blower less power....what a great build
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 2:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol less boost 24psi? so your 3.4 was on what 28?lol
lol wanna get caught up again in a lie
ported heads 24psi bigger blower less power....what a great build

Yea that's right puss! Bigger blower bigger everything, less boost, ported heads= less power my friend. I'm loving it, my setup it's so great now. The slower it gets, the more i enjoy it.

Bitch

bukkae LMAO
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 6:05 pm

Ported heads = less power
yupp

you said your car made 24psi. I can understand if ALL you did was swap the heads after you made 24psi then yeah you would have less boost. but you already stated your car is on 24lbs of boost jackass

ported heads will drop boost but by no means will it lose power.
with less boost you will make the same or more power. FRANK I port heads every fuckin week and test and try on every damn car you can think of. you're a fuckin moron.

Does your car make 750...NO
Does it perform like it does, lmao YES maybe less power lmao

Frank any day you want to come by the shop and bet some cash i bet you make over 750whp on this dyno retard
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 6:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HERE IT IS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 6:58 pm

Buy tha shit and call me when you get it.. I'll help you with the parts, i even got few things in my garage you can use... let me know.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 7:07 pm

lmao Luis, I'm sure you know better
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 7:48 pm

WE'll see how it goes then.. thanks all for the output!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10