HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 11:10 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
all i gotta say is good run and who cares if frank has a built motor and 4.0 wipple the other shelby has bolt ons and a 200 shot so really dont get why bring out frank has this and that . afro

Thank you sir!! cheers It is run what you brung! like the old said says! If you can't hang stay out the way.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 11:47 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
all i gotta say is good run and who cares if frank has a built motor and 4.0 wipple the other shelby has bolt ons and a 200 shot so really dont get why bring out frank has this and that . afro
225 shot... Fixed :)
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 12:17 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Jerkit 200shot.... fixed
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 1:27 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

here we go again... Jerkit2 just get your car ready and race the blue shelby since all you seem to do is talk shit about it since hes come out
Back to top Go down
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 1:43 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

here we go again... Jerkit2 just get your car ready and race the blue shelby since all you seem to do is talk shit about it since hes come out

lol! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 2:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
my V6 went 6.8s 3years ago at countyline before i knew how to drive like i do now. moron

i dont need 350 to beat you! BELIEVE THAT MIDGET SHIT!

You have no proof of making such a pass nor anyone has seen you with tha car making any statements.
you are a lying lil bitch, as usual always making up stories to try and make other people look bad.
Every fast car tha passes by this forum there is you talking shit and hating, and at the end of the day there is you with no fast car and nothing to proof u clown. Your next job should be cleaning windows a the the Empire State Building cuz obviously you know nothing about build a car properly, other wise you would still have tha pos turbo v6mustang setup running now lol.

There was a point and time where time and space were there before the existence of planet earth, but before time and space and planet Earth came along! There was a bucket full of shit with you in it bitch.

lol!

bitch for real? you talked down to 1000+HP GTRs lmao shut ur fuckin mouth dumbass. ill be seeing you soon and taking ur money bitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 2:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
my V6 went 6.8s 3years ago at countyline before i knew how to drive like i do now. moron

i dont need 350 to beat you! BELIEVE THAT MIDGET SHIT!

You have no proof of making such a pass nor anyone has seen you with tha car making any statements.
you are a lying lil bitch, as usual always making up stories to try and make other people look bad.
Every fast car tha passes by this forum there is you talking shit and hating, and at the end of the day there is you with no fast car and nothing to proof u clown. Your next job should be cleaning windows a the the Empire State Building cuz obviously you know nothing about build a car properly, other wise you would still have tha pos turbo v6mustang setup running now lol.

There was a point and time where time and space were there before the existence of planet earth, but before time and space and planet Earth came along! There was a bucket full of shit with you in it bitch.

lol!

bitch for real? you talked down to 1000+HP GTRs lmao shut ur fuckin mouth dumbass. ill be seeing you soon and taking ur money bitch

violin
Nor ur car nor your appearance will scare anyone! you and a duck are both two similar creatures, there is nothing to fear on.

bukkae
Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 4:54 pm

6.5???? are you serious??? lol good run Frank...next time try to go a bit faster. Still WAY OFF to run the stock GTRs..lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 5:11 pm

popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 5:32 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

I'm sorry man that was insensitive from my part.. I asked you to stop sandbagging the numbers without knowing how incredibly difficult that must be for you. I'm not an asshat man but why denying numbers to me if we both know is not making 727whp. I know is run what u brung but I guess we were cool bro to just pm me and say car is making more. But I will leave u happy believing the shelby makes 727whp. Moaaarrrr powaaa to you brother nicethread
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 5:35 pm

And Btw let's lock it up me and shelby following Sunday... 60-160
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 7:38 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

If he's not working I'm pretty sure he'll be down
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 8:33 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

I'm gonna have to low the Cuban coffee dose on you fattboyy.. you're running too wild my brother..lol
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 8:51 pm

richevo wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

I'm gonna have to low the Cuban coffee dose on you fattboyy.. you're running too wild my brother..lol

Lmao no no de pinga! Gotta make things a little interesting for you guys!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 10:00 pm

I GOT MONEY ON NITROUS! who wants likes Whipple for a small $100??
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 11:38 pm

Hijacking the thread for a lil bit what you guys think of a 2007 shelby gt 500 for 20 grand. And 46k miles is clean tittle and was repainted ?my friend had a lean on it and stayed with the car? And how much power with a wipple 3.4 on stock motor and will it hold. It for a while? scratch
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 12th 2012, 11:41 pm

Is it worth it? Or rather pay 28 for a clean c6 ls3 vette?
Back to top Go down
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 12:11 am

lol for 20k you cant go wrong Shocked
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 12:17 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Hijacking the thread for a lil bit what you guys think of a 2007 shelby gt 500 for 20 grand. And 46k miles is clean tittle and was repainted ?my friend had a lean on it and stayed with the car? And how much power with a wipple 3.4 on stock motor and will it hold. It for a while? scratch

20k Shocked If its to good to be true then it usually is.

With a 3.4 whipple you can make anywhere from 600-800rwhp depending on your supporting mods and fuel. I personally wouldn't push my motor past 780. However, the blue Shelby is making 800+ with a 225 shot and is having no issues Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 12:24 am

The car is not in mint condition my bud wants 25 but I know I will throw 20 on the table and hell get it. The car was repainted and the white stripes are painted not stickers .. so is not really a original paint I know value goes down. And is not a wipple car is stock the clutch is stiff as hell dont know if the original comes like that and it has xpipe cat back..
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 12:28 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
The car is not in mint condition my bud wants 25 but I know I will throw 20 on the table and hell get it. The car was repainted and the white stripes are painted not stickers .. so is not really a original paint I know value goes down. And is not a wipple car is stock the clutch is stiff as hell dont know if the original comes like that and it has xpipe cat back..

No the stock clutch is light.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 12:40 am

Are the aftermarket clutch like that? It also has the nitto tires? : shurg I know the wire from my 04 cobra spec was stiff
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 12:50 am

Drive by wire*
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 1:12 am

If he's your "bud" then he should tell you exactly what the deal is and if he says its stock and he was MY friend I would believe him. Like most have stated it sounds to good to be true unless he's hurting for money in a bad way just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 13th 2012, 1:24 am

My friend owns the shop who painted the car the owner didnt pay for it so he put a lien on the car and the bank sent him the tittle he doesnt know crap about the car he wants 25 and I know hes got way less on the car and he needs the cash.. get me I just dont know if its worth buying ..this cars are heavy I know it will take nitrous or bigger blowers to make them run.. so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next