HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 2:42 pm

Btw ill be whopping ur ass on a radial tire bitch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 3:13 pm

4.6L p of shit aluminum block! Put tha thing in the trash, ur not going no where with tha junk! Valley it's not even reinforced.
BTW nice Discount spray paint.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 4:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
4.6L p of shit aluminum block! Put tha thing in the trash, ur not going no where with tha junk! Valley it's not even reinforced.
BTW nice Discount spray paint.

lol!


lmao show me one that has cracked moron
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 4:34 pm

Lol btw moron the paint is paint lol i didn't buy DuPont for this lol ur on drugs if u think ur block was painted black with something special
btw Frank you don't know what ur talkin about, let daddy handle you soon Frank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 4:48 pm

Not even a bolt-ons 200shot shelby taking the hit and half a car start couldn't handle my shit on boost only, and now some trash talker like you will come around with a lil 4.6L with some boltons and nitrous thinking tha will take down my shit ! you most be UI of some sort of new alien crack or some shit nig.


Keep dreaming about Santa bringing you toys u lil child cuz he ain't bringing you no horsepower for tha slow turd you drive...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 5:19 pm

lol frank when you actually know what you're doing and put something together lmk

My motor is not science just right. I'd show you the heads but you wouldnt even know how the work i did drastically changes and increases this heads flow. bowl work, runner reshaping, chamber work, raised roof, trimmed guides, cc checking.
Frank you installing your bullshit bolt ons i used to do when i was 16years old, anyone can fuckin do that.
the work in my motor and this head and setup, actually takes knowledge, and perfection and precise measurements. You're not on my level
Hence you needing a bigger motor, big ass blower on 24+psi and nitrous on E85
to beat my small motor nitrous daily driver. on pump gas

your slicks and suspension
vs my Radials and stock ass suspension.

you'd better win Frank because WHEN I WIN, What the fuck are you gonna say then mother fucker?
Thanks for the hit bitch, shoulda been patient for my call out. dont pop your time bomb before i come out

btw this is my daily driver Frank, whats going to happen when my project car comes out? this is nothing but a cute lil safe build to daily drive
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 5:37 pm

lol! thats all i got for you V6chris Ur an epic clown homie. Any other dreams your trying to fulfill you wanna tell me about?


Laughing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 5:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! thats all i got for you V6chris Ur an epic clown homie. Any other dreams your trying to fulfill you wanna tell me about?


Laughing

go build another fuel system from Speaker world and and gas station refill tanks.
Theres not enough room to make fun of you on here Frank

still lowering fuel pressure to fix your idle surge frank?
lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 5:58 pm

brought to you by truth.com^
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 6:04 pm

I rally don't know what idle surge shit your talking about, There is not one issue going on with my car! And BTW tha pos wire ur talking about i had paid to have it installed, came from your boys from JPC Racing ... GOT MY OWN WIRE AND DID MY OWN FUEL SYSTEM MYSELF AND BANG BANG IN YOUR FACE EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE 3+ MONTHS LATER.


BITCH you wish my shit was running under your hood punk, but it ain't gonna happen puss. Jerkit because you can't afford my life style you clown... Just keep hating on me since it is so inevitable to you to do so. it is in your nature to do so anyways, so keep up the good work homie, i ain't sweating it .


Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 6:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I rally don't know what idle surge shit your talking about, There is not one issue going on with my car! And BTW tha pos wire ur talking about i had paid to have it installed, came from your boys from JPC Racing ... GOT MY OWN WIRE AND DID MY OWN FUEL SYSTEM MYSELF AND BANG BANG IN YOUR FACE EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE 3+ MONTHS LATER.


BITCH you wish my shit was running under your hood punk, but it ain't gonna happen puss. Jerkit because you can't afford my life style you clown... Just keep hating on me since it is so inevitable to you to do so. it is in your nature to do so anyways, so keep up the good work homie, i ain't sweating it .


Jerkit

lmao those arent my boys
good work is right Frank. hang tight Frank, come 2 weeks i bet the hit wont be given nor will you put forth any money
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 6:46 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
What I do believe is that I'm gona run this shelby and test the waters but if I win I don't wana hear oh is just a stock motor shelby stock blower and spray... You realize the car is using two Power adders? You guys are not underdogs running big blower cars with that set up lol :)
We are ready to bust that ass when ever you are lol! no excuses set it up when your ready and shake hands after cheers cheers popcorn
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 6:48 pm

S twice wrote:
Why is everyone fighting about a dyno number? Nitrous ramps torque tremendously... a 900hp Shelby can lose to a 750hp Shelby if the power is flat rather than a peak. I lie and tell people my car makes 600 just because of the cars I raced they want to argue when I tell them the truth. At the end of the day both cars are fast. I've personally seen frank trap 143, so props to the blue Shelby especially taking a passenger.
Thats what most big blower cars dont understand you cant compare a 700hp boost only car to a 700hp nitrous car the peak in power is completely different
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 6:51 pm

BrokenCool wrote:
Great runs Frank!

The blue Shelby is def not making only 727rwhp. The 7 and 2 got mixed up...772rwhp is a more realistic number.
If you would like a run to were down show you what a 727 nitrous hp can do against your boost only 710 lol!
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 6:53 pm

Also no offence to bamdino or brokencool but practice them power shifts cause my dad dont sleep on them afro Laughing
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 11:12 pm

Silver Gt wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
Great runs Frank!

The blue Shelby is def not making only 727rwhp. The 7 and 2 got mixed up...772rwhp is a more realistic number.
If you would like a run to were down show you what a 727 nitrous hp can do against your boost only 710 lol!

I'm down for a friendly run. Just gotta fix my intercooler pump this weekend and ill be ready.
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 11:14 pm

Silver Gt wrote:
Also no offence to bamdino or brokencool but practice them power shifts cause my dad dont sleep on them afro Laughing

No need to. I'll leave it in 4th and still put a bus on that ass lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 9th 2012, 1:26 am

Silver Gt wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
Great runs Frank!

The blue Shelby is def not making only 727rwhp. The 7 and 2 got mixed up...772rwhp is a more realistic number.
If you would like a run to were down show you what a 727 nitrous hp can do against your boost only 710 lol!
you mean what a boost + nitrous 727hp car can do vs a boost only car? Gotcha lol!
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 394
Age : 23
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 9th 2012, 9:02 am

BrokenCool wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:
Also no offence to bamdino or brokencool but practice them power shifts cause my dad dont sleep on them afro Laughing

No need to. I'll leave it in 4th and still put a bus on that ass lol!

Damn LMFAO like that?? lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 9th 2012, 12:09 pm

Silver Gt wrote:
S twice wrote:
Why is everyone fighting about a dyno number? Nitrous ramps torque tremendously... a 900hp Shelby can lose to a 750hp Shelby if the power is flat rather than a peak. I lie and tell people my car makes 600 just because of the cars I raced they want to argue when I tell them the truth. At the end of the day both cars are fast. I've personally seen frank trap 143, so props to the blue Shelby especially taking a passenger.
Thats what most big blower cars dont understand you cant compare a 700hp boost only car to a 700hp nitrous car the peak in power is completely different
brother stop sandbagging your dad car saying it only makes 700hp.. Or 727hp.. Let's put it this way, I know how much it makes and how much you guys are really spraying. Is all good bro but remember I know people around here too that knows about your dad's car. Is run what u brung right? I'm making 627hp too.. Let's run end of the month when my fuel system gets done :) cheers
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 394
Age : 23
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 9th 2012, 12:42 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Silver Gt wrote:
S twice wrote:
Why is everyone fighting about a dyno number? Nitrous ramps torque tremendously... a 900hp Shelby can lose to a 750hp Shelby if the power is flat rather than a peak. I lie and tell people my car makes 600 just because of the cars I raced they want to argue when I tell them the truth. At the end of the day both cars are fast. I've personally seen frank trap 143, so props to the blue Shelby especially taking a passenger.
Thats what most big blower cars dont understand you cant compare a 700hp boost only car to a 700hp nitrous car the peak in power is completely different
brother stop sandbagging your dad car saying it only makes 700hp.. Or 727hp.. Let's put it this way, I know how much it makes and how much you guys are really spraying. Is all good bro but remember I know people around here too that knows about your dad's car. Is run what u brung right? I'm making 627hp too.. Let's run end of the month when my fuel system gets done :) cheers

there isnt anyone sand bagging here, you guys can say w.e you want rumors go around and at the end of the day they're not true, you wanna check the jets? go ahead, no disrespect but youre gonna look stupid when you do and see they're for a 200, this is all friendly racing, but you're right it is run what you brung. when you're ready let us know and we can set it up no drama shake hands and say good race.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 9th 2012, 3:28 pm

This is what all these stock blower nitrous Shelby owners do all day, specially if they live in Hialeah.
They are all Full of this shit.


lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 9th 2012, 3:32 pm

you guys are all right but can't put money on it
the Shelby made 953whp and 1024wtq on a 350gun he casually shoots
no fooling you guys. so knowledged and bench racing pros its impossible to get anything by you cobra/Shelby icons
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 9th 2012, 3:39 pm

So now what V6chris! wanna run that 953whp Shelby VS my car 60 to 160? or your just being the sarcastic bitch you constantly are?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 9th 2012, 3:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
So now what V6chris! wanna run that 953whp Shelby VS my car 60 to 160? or your just being the sarcastic bitch you constantly are?

I've never put together a 953whp nitrous Shelby
u called me out faggot
Dead stop to 145 pussy mother fucker. with a bolt on no nitrous Shelby on the street, try that fat mouth
we can do a 50-145after
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» larry morgan rod shop dodge challenger 73
» orange corollas, myth, fact, or fiction
» KY Horsepower 2011 Spring Shootout (Clay City KY)
» Hydro boost brake pressure question
» FAQ: Boost Bypass Valve/Boost Control Solenoid Questions (No Boost)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: