HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 9:49 am

how much does your car make anyways frank?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 9:54 am

That red Shelby is in the shop goin auto soon to be ur daddy again
Frank stfu u lying sack of shit, when it came down to race for cash u wanted know part of me.

my car will be painted soon we can run then you giving me the move at countyline just like you said fat mouth! $500 correct? bet you punk out bitch.

iam finishing up another Shelby tuning and porting. once its done and we test it we might run u down with that.

you wanna run the grand national in the mean time at countyline!? that u said was slow and you would beat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 9:58 am

AzkE85 wrote:

he has a fully built mmr time bomb with ported heads on e)85 with a big ass whipple and he's goin to tell you he makes less power with more boost then his stock motor smaller whipple and pump gas setup.

he has the lowest hp. 4.0 whipple on 24psi known to man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 10:15 am

V6Chris wrote:
AzkE85 wrote:

he has a fully built mmr time bomb with ported heads on e)85 with a big ass whipple and he's goin to tell you he makes less power with more boost then his stock motor smaller whipple and pump gas setup.

violin

*LethalPerformance 4.0L shelby traps 146mph with bigger cams,Racing heads, light newer model shelby with an aluminum fully built block 30psi+ on e85 making 1100whp with a badass driver.

*Franks Setup MMR-1500 Short Block,Stock ported heads, GT40 Cams 750whp on E-85 143mph With Franks Driving...

In the mean time you and all these other haters out there, keep refilling your lil Nitrous bottles, because obviously you bitch niggas out there can't affort to buy anything better pussies. And make sure you call me out on my race Bitch, Don't be trying non of that pussy shit 20 roll with me punk, my car has all the power your pieces of shits out there can't afford to have.

bukkae lol!

LMAO... Yea my setup is a POS V6chris Lots of you out there wish you had my setup u lil punk.
Just
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 10:50 am

bambinov8 wrote:
What I do believe is that I'm gona run this shelby and test the waters but if I win I don't wana hear oh is just a stock motor shelby stock blower and spray... You realize the car is using two Power adders? You guys are not underdogs running big blower cars with that set up lol :)

That Blue shelby runs really good! just make sure you go on the #2 because he'll have 1 car length start on you before you even hear the count# (Three). lol I guess it's all good, a chase is a race win or lose. And Yo please, don't listen to the shit tha bitch of V6AIDS tells you, he apparently has everything figured out already. he knows what kind of power and setup all cars have out there. His the master guru nitrous,parts and set up god in here. I though i was, but i lost my tittle when his blank rat ass popped up in the picture.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 11:08 am

Tha Bitch of v6poop he ain't talking shit up in here yet, because they have him at his work cleaning the toilets,flushing shit down and getting trained on how to make synthetic oil changes. Maybe at noontime his boss will make him port and polish his dick with his pussy mouth.

Oh shit i can't believe i said this. LMAO.
lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 11:35 am

Lol @ Frank funny mofo... V6chris so u have 120 injectors laying around for sale? I need 105s if u have some... I need moaaaaaarrrr boost to run Mike and Blue shelby lmao
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 11:40 am

frank something does not add up here *LethalPerformance 4.0L shelby traps 146mph with bigger cams,Racing heads, light newer model shelby with an aluminum fully built block 30psi+ on e85 making 1100whp with a badass driver.

you trap 143mph with 750whp heavier car ,and a shitty driver , math does not add up frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:05 pm

MIKE-HKS wrote:
frank something does not add up here *LethalPerformance 4.0L shelby traps 146mph with bigger cams,Racing heads, light newer model shelby with an aluminum fully built block 30psi+ on e85 making 1100whp with a badass driver.

you trap 143mph with 750whp heavier car ,and a shitty driver , math does not add up frank

I don't know homie, figure it out meng, Albert Einstein would if he was still alive tho..

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:09 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Lol @ Frank funny mofo... V6chris so u have 120 injectors laying around for sale? I need 105s if u have some... I need moaaaaaarrrr boost to run Mike and Blue shelby lmao

Call Eric At JPC Racing, They will get you some id's-1000 they go for$ 850 i believe now, thats what i have and i got more fuel than what i really need right now at 50% cycle you don't need such a big injector if you're not planing in making over 1100whp+
IJS.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:31 pm

Frank you already said the race.my GT vd your Shelby i get the hit for $500-1000
I'm sure your built big whipple shelby can man handle my stock poor man nitrous setup...
i bet you still back out. fastest my car has gone at countyline is 7.34.
Lock that race fat mouth you should clean my clock and take my money so do it scared bitch
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:42 pm

Btw u on blower only Frank, i have a stock 3v with a lil 150gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank you already said the race.my GT vd your Shelby i get the hit for $500-1000
I'm sure your built big whipple shelby can man handle my stock poor man nitrous setup...
i bet you still back out. fastest my car has gone at countyline is 7.34.
Lock that race fat mouth you should clean my clock and take my money so do it scared bitch

You also agreed to my 60 in the streets for $1000 So lets lock tha up too punk... LEts to tha 8th mile run for $1,000 you flinch and i'm gone bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:

It's a run what you brung race you lil ducky... Don't be trying non of tha pussy shit with me now setting up rules on money races. I am not anyones bitch to bow down rules nig. Run what you brung Herculito
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:50 pm

I never once said id give you a 60 roll with my gt crack head. not even a 20 roll.
i said once if u did my dig on the street id do ur 60 roll both for free.

the agreed race is countyline i get the hit
you on blower
$500-1000

That's the only raced for money with my gt I've mentioned aside from a dig on the street
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

It's a run what you brung race you lil ducky... Don't be trying non of tha pussy shit with me now setting up rules on money races. I am not anyones bitch to bow down rules nig. Run what you brung Herculito

i had a feeling ud say that
that's fine chicken shit
built Shelby 4.0 whipple n nitrous
vs
stock 3v on. 150shot lol

i bet u still back down or take back the hit lol pussy ass bitch lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:55 pm

So give u the hit and also hadicaped my car as well! for 500-1,000 LMAO
you most be out your mind speedy Gonzales. Again is a run what you brung race. I'll give the hit, but thats all you'll get. If you can't hang then stay out my way.

If you like i'll give you the handicapped run for fun, and even like tha you wont win the race... And BTW the only one scared here is you asking people for handicap races because ur shit is parked beyond this galaxy... If your shit was worth of racing you'll come out with what you have and lose like a man, But of course you are not a man Sofia Vergara. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 12:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
AzkE85 wrote:

violin

*LethalPerformance 4.0L shelby traps 146mph with bigger cams,Racing heads, light newer model shelby with an aluminum fully built block 30psi+ on e85 making 1100whp with a badass driver.

*Franks Setup MMR-1500 Short Block,Stock ported heads, GT40 Cams 750whp on E-85 143mph With Franks Driving...

In the mean time you and all these other haters out there, keep refilling your lil Nitrous bottles, because obviously you bitch niggas out there can't affort to buy anything better pussies. And make sure you call me out on my race Bitch, Don't be trying non of that pussy shit 20 roll with me punk, my car has all the power your pieces of shits out there can't afford to have.

bukkae lol!

LMAO... Yea my setup is a POS V6chris Lots of you out there wish you had my setup u lil punk.
Just

and u r making the same hp as before? Shocked even at lower boost i'd think u r sand bagging your numers. have u been to the track yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 1:01 pm

HP before was Dyno-jet, HP now is Mustang Dyno. Now go figure tha out yourselves
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 1:08 pm

ohthedrama violin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 1:26 pm

Frank your retarded i said go ahead spray i know i scared you chicken shit.
so lets lock a $100-200 down payment on this

run what u brung
my gt
vs ur Shelby
i get the hit at countyline

sounds good?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 1:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
HP before was Dyno-jet, HP now is Mustang Dyno. Now go figure tha out yourselves

i figure u do make 750 because you don't know what the fuck ur doing and that shit only trapped 1mph more then ur stock motor
your still down about 250-300hp...that Frank mod is hurting u
btw i heard albert drove ur car better then you lmao
Back to top Go down
Elkimbo

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 2:06 pm

V6Chris wrote:

run what u brung
my gt
vs ur Shelby

sounds good?

This race needs to happen!!!! stop talking on the forum and get it done, then lets talk about it here. how does that sound?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 2:29 pm

V6Chris wrote:

run what u brung
my gt
vs ur Shelby

sounds good?

I already told you how the race is going down, no more talking, get tha pos of yours running good first, and will see each other at the track next Friday night. BTW 137.4 VS 142.8 its not = 1 more mile Faster... That was me babying the car on tha first run. + 123 spinning tires. LMAO you don't know shit about these shelby's V6chris, Go back to the Oil tech school and graduate, you do way much better at doing tha, then trying to make parked ass shelby's go one time fast on a 200shot. LMAO... Clown
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 2:41 pm

Sounds good Frank, took a picture for you since most will figure this out anyway

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

managed to that while changing the oil on my car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next