HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:04 pm

black cobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
I asked him so you guys could know he made 544whp and 576 to on motor and 727whp and 836tq in the bottle. Now you guys know so you can get your facts straight before you throw opinions out there
. :BS:that fat bich made 989hp and 1079tq...shelby killer is ready for the blue shelby and the red one...yeah walter you too nigga oh and black cobra you're next Sk Sk

Ami la pinga bring that fucking yellow bannana tomorrow to starbucks, black cobra is back

All those shelbys look great at starbucks. They are all PARKED together. tongue LOL.

20 roll anyone????? Tell Lazaro I'm coming for him. lol!

Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:17 pm

pdv25 wrote:
black cobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
I asked him so you guys could know he made 544whp and 576 to on motor and 727whp and 836tq in the bottle. Now you guys know so you can get your facts straight before you throw opinions out there
. :BS:that fat bich made 989hp and 1079tq...shelby killer is ready for the blue shelby and the red one...yeah walter you too nigga oh and black cobra you're next Sk Sk

Ami la pinga bring that fucking yellow bannana tomorrow to starbucks, black cobra is back

All those shelbys look great at starbucks. They are all PARKED together. tongue LOL.

20 roll anyone????? Tell Lazaro I'm coming for him. lol!

Lol Paul I'll tell him, he'll probably call you un abusador
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:19 pm

BrokenCool wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:

Off the bottle, how is your HP lower then your torque with just an upper pulley and no lower?

Upper, lower pulleys, xpipe, cold air intake and the 200 shot
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:24 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:

Off the bottle, how is your HP lower then your torque with just an upper pulley and no lower?

I'm just messing with ya. I'm bored at work..

For what it's worth. For the non believers, those are only mods on that blue shelby. The shelby runs damn good for what it is.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:27 pm

pdv25 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:

I'm just messing with ya. I'm bored at work..

For what it's worth. For the non believers, those are only mods on that blue shelby. The shelby runs damn good for what it is.

It's all good! I'm bored at work too so I need some of that entertainment, idk why people don't believe it! The driver makes that much of a difference too
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:31 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
frank the blue shelby is my uncles car, get your facts straight, it has upper lower pully , intake, x pipe and 200 shot, he doesnt make that much power lol hes just a way better driver than you are and hes not a truck shifter

scratch
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Put some money at the 1/8th mile i'l let you take the hit at the light so you see how generous i am V6chris, If not till then shut tha poop bag of yours up.

Best regards your daddy
Frank CrusherCobra.

Bet money you won't! $500@countyline i get the move? ill take that all day for $500! Better not bitch out like last time
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:36 pm

Frank and bambino the offer still stands
$500 that Shelby won't make 775whp on the dynojet here at the shop! lock up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:37 pm

Any other Shelby as fast as mine around here just on Blower? I'll race any Boost and nitrous Shelby 60 to 160 that wants to chime in with my car on boost only... Bring it on ladies and gentlemen, had some glitches taken care off.

Cool

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 7th 2012, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:37 pm

What's so hard to understand?
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Any other Shelby as fast as mine around here just on Blower? I'll race any Boost and nitrous Shelby 60 to 160 that wants to chime in with my car on boost only... Bring it on ladies and gentlemen.

Cool

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:40 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Yea it wont make it on your dyno cuz you guys had it calibrated as a MD to make MD numbers.
V6chris your not fooling anyone but yourself.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:41 pm

Broken cool you can jump on that bet too. idk what that Shelby even has aside from 200shot and ill bet my money you guys are just talkin inflating his numbers because the car runs good

realize that a stock blower and nitrous combo is probably the best combo for that car over a whipple or kenne bell any day!
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:42 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Broken cool you can jump on that bet too. idk what that Shelby even has aside from 200shot and ill bet my money you guys are just talkin inflating his numbers because the car runs good

realize that a stock blower and nitrous combo is probably the best combo for that car over a whipple or kenne bell any day!

Amen Chris! Very few people understand that!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Yea it wont make it on your dyno cuz you guys had it calibrated as a MD to make MD numbers.

lmao your so full of shit ill put right in front of your face on every single dyno jet setting
which btw you can't calibrate it to md lol moron
there's sae. corrected. uncorrected. smoothing etc

BET ON THAT!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Any other Shelby as fast as mine around here just on Blower? I'll race any Boost and nitrous Shelby 60 to 160 that wants to chime in with my car on boost only... Bring it on ladies and gentlemen, had some glitches taken care off.

Cool

if you stop doin gay ass 60rolls we can do. 40-140 with the nitrous Shelby
learn to drive its only one more gear
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:48 pm

Frank you're a damn fool you don't know nearly as much as you think you do

ill pay the dyno session! ill put right in front of your face every dyno calibration!
if even 1 reads over 775whp the money is yours!. if it makes 750whp you pay me!

come on mr know it all! u have every damn thing on ur side!
put that bullshit theory to rest too
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 2:48 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lmao your so full of shit ill put right in front of your face on every single dyno jet setting

BET ON THAT!

Put aside whether it can hit 775, 800. Do u really believe he
only made 727 on a 200 shot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 3:16 pm

V6chris" his a damn down fall fail! this nig has all the damn excuses man kind,animals and aliens ever made and wrote on the book on his side. Shit i give up already. There is no losing a battle with this bitch nigga up in here.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 9:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris" his a damn down fall fail! this nig has all the damn excuses man kind,animals and aliens ever made and wrote on the book on his side. Shit i give up already. There is no losing a battle with this bitch nigga up in here.

lol!

lmao please explain?! you made the excuse that i would change the calibration on the dyno.
I then said I will set every calibration. if any of them make over775whp my money is yours

no excuses dumbass, your the pussy that wont put forth the money and make it happen. then again you're shit piss scared any time i bring money around your face...countyline...$2k stock nitrous shelby vs built big blower and nitrous shelby and you bitched out.
lol I'll always have that with me frank. your all talk mother fucker
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 9:41 pm

BrokenCool wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

BET ON THAT!

Put aside whether it can hit 775, 800. Do u really believe he
only made 727 on a 200 shot?

on pump gas, no headers, yes its very possible that car made 727, our red shelby on the nitrous tune makes 537, and 580 off nitrous. assuming that blue shelby makes 520-530on its nitrous tune(no nitrous), a 200shot at best will net 740 which i highly doubt it would make

. also depends on the nitrous system

some people can be jetted for a 200, but the nitrous setup may not flow 200 so well.

If i were to pour pump gas in the red shelby, jet it for 200, I would be the car wouldnt make 750whp with headers. torque is a different story but hp i know that car wont do it

on a 150shot, swapping solenionds and lines and putting 2 nozzles instead of 1 increased power but 30whp...same exact shot.
200 on a single nozzle will not flow to well or nearly as well as 2 nozzles jetted at 200 paired
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 10:28 pm

What I do believe is that I'm gona run this shelby and test the waters but if I win I don't wana hear oh is just a stock motor shelby stock blower and spray... You realize the car is using two Power adders? You guys are not underdogs running big blower cars with that set up lol :)
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 10:56 pm

That goes both ways, I have nothing to do with that Shelby but I admire the setup vs whipples or kenne bells.
you have a built motor and a much bigger blower.

your car and motor stock with a stock blower and nitrous runs and traps as good as a big whipple does
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 7th 2012, 11:44 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
What I do believe is that I'm gona run this shelby and test the waters but if I win I don't wana hear oh is just a stock motor shelby stock blower and spray... You realize the car is using two Power adders? You guys are not underdogs running big blower cars with that set up lol :)

You won't hear that, frank heard that cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut, we like to run for fun shake hands with no problems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   November 8th 2012, 9:12 am

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

lmao please explain?! you made the excuse that i would change the calibration on the dyno.
I then said I will set every calibration. if any of them make over775whp my money is yours

no excuses dumbass, your the pussy that wont put forth the money and make it happen. then again you're shit piss scared any time i bring money around your face...countyline...$2k stock nitrous shelby vs built big blower and nitrous shelby and you bitched out.
lol I'll always have that with me frank. your all talk mother fucker

V6chris You just love to run tha bitch up of yours don't you? I clearly asked you in front of two of my friends at the track that night and told you to line tha red bitch up next to my car, and immediately your pussy started bleeding out excuses and told me that the car wasn't ready that you guys had something more important to take care off. SO what happened with that you badass hoe?

Bring the car out to County Line heads up for $1,000 you already know tha no nitrous Bolton's 200shot Shelby has shit for my car.
So whats gonna be your excuse now pussy? Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next