Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 12:14 am

Steve i already talked to these fools in person louder then ever and they got quiet and didnt wanna race shit. now they wanna open their mouth when i haven't raced them or am i in those videos. shit was quieter then a mother fucker at publix tho!
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 12:32 am

look i'm not scared on the contrary im laughing in the other side of the computer becuse the shit that you are talking and pleaseeeee you own a car my frien???? ohhhhhhhhhhhh i think that for the moment you don't have one. You only drive the car of someone else and btw i don't know how they alowed you to give you their keys to drive their cars. Because in reality you are just an stupid little child frustrated and you never will be a good driver. Who told you that you are the best driver in here? are you dreaming......knock kncck wake up bith, stupid, mother fucker. And for me you are or all of you guys get nervous when you see my car. And ALPerformance will scared in any moment. And don't worry for this mustang I'm working in a new project to shut uo all yours fucking mouths in front of every one and you can't talk any shitt anymore in your misery life little thing. you are a pussy. face....lol. If you want more of this learn how to speak spanish and you will know me better motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 3:10 am

ricky1dmiami wrote:
look i'm not scared on the contrary im laughing in the other side of the computer becuse the shit that you are talking and pleaseeeee you own a car my frien???? ohhhhhhhhhhhh i think that for the moment you don't have one. You only drive the car of someone else and btw i don't know how they alowed you to give you their keys to drive their cars. Because in reality you are just an stupid little child frustrated and you never will be a good driver. Who told you that you are the best driver in here? are you dreaming......knock kncck wake up bith, stupid, mother fucker. And for me you are or all of you guys get nervous when you see my car. And ALPerformance will scared in any moment. And don't worry for this mustang I'm working in a new project to shut uo all yours fucking mouths in front of every one and you can't talk any shitt anymore in your misery life little thing. you are a pussy. face....lol. If you want more of this learn how to speak spanish and you will know me better motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bitch i own 2 mustangs that you couldn't touch. stay patient fuck boy. if I'm a shitty driver why are you scared to run me driving the slower Shelby va ur hunk of shit then fat mouth? and I'm giving you the go! like the coward you are you've bitched out twice.
bet $1000 pussy other then that ur running your mouth! I'm your daddy from a dig, you can quote that FOR LIFE chicken shit.

i got my thousand sitting here waiting. if u wanna run my car dead stop heads up for ANY MONEY YOU CAN BRING!

Your all talk bitch the offer is there froggy fuckin leap! your car is faster and you get the move with me the shitty driver but you won't race. coward
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 3:12 am

Funny yall didn't say none of this shit when i was up in all ur faces talkin shit. get back on the boat ref
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 7:55 am

Look mother fucker im a proud ref that going to kick you ugly skinny ass everywhere.
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 8:00 am

By the way if the gray shelby have 525 is parked because the turbo mustang it was making 500 to the wheel at 10lbs of boost figure out that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 8:31 am

Whats up wanna Run?

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 8:52 am

You guys are a fuckin bunch of puss ass yappers you guys aint doing a damn thing

btw dick lips I'am cuban, i say get back on the boat mother fucker because let the cubans that actually got balls to race on here to race instead of you clown ass
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 9:26 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Whats up wanna Run?

lol!
Frank they're Tito jrs they're looking for that easy for sure win. btw bet that shit ain't makinging jus 500hp! lets put it on the dyno then do that same run! you guys months ago claimed 650hp.

still waiting for that driver race AL performance and that 20roll
rx7 wants ur ass from a 30 too lock up loud mouths
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 9:41 am

Cubans and their hot blooded tempers lmaooo ..guys relax and enjoy winning or getting yanked
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 10:35 am

Look chris if you talking about the rx7 with the ls motor he never said nothing about to race us he just tell us to race the red camaro from a 25 roll that was allso what da fuck u talking about
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 12:03 pm

fuck the rx7
LOCK IN YOUR damn 20 roll already, fuck man you clearly wont do a dig because i'll push your shit in
you said 20roll now lets lock the fuckin race already you gonna do a 20 roll or you bluffin

btw the rx7 I'll bet the money 30roll with it. lock in something with that mouth already
Back to top Go down
billyZ

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 5:30 pm

Everyone at the publix's saw you decline when the guy in rx7 pull $500 to race 30-130. And then you raced the camaro right after 30-130 FOR FREE!!! Don't act stupid you safe racer .. You got no balls
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 6:13 pm

What da fuck u talking about the only race we said no when they said from the dig and by the way i was talking to the guy and he never mention no fucking race so shut your mouth if you don't know what you talking about.
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 6:16 pm

And instead of you guy the guy with the rx7 he was talking nice and calm and he have my number.
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: The only video I have of this heated rivalry...   November 6th 2012, 6:43 pm

Toasted my main computer trying to install some bootleg software. Haven't been able to post anything.
I wouldn't normally post a race like this because of all the poeple that followed and blocked the view,
but here you go anyway:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 6:48 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
And instead of you guy the guy with the rx7 he was talking nice and calm and he have my number.

ok so what about the 20 roll you just offered.....we are ready today and willing with the silver Shelby
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 7:31 pm

JDMtube wrote:
Toasted my main computer trying to install some bootleg software. Haven't been able to post anything.
I wouldn't normally post a race like this because of all the poeple that followed and blocked the view,
but here you go anyway:

25 Roll.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 7:49 pm

For the record I heard from Laser, camaro and many others it was a 30

AL PERFORMANCE READY FOR THAT 20 ROLL ?

punking out your own race or that motor popped
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 8:55 pm

Hey chris we are not planning to race that shelby again we already race him few times but if we see yu guys on the street we going to make it and i was thinking we already did a 40 roll, you line up when we race the camaro which my gps said 25mph and the laser too and you didn't stand to any of those car so if i see you on the street like i said we.can do something but for right now we ain't planning nothing so reserve that emotion.
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 8:58 pm

nice video JDMtube, thanks we can't film good this race we only can listen the cars sounds, see that.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 9:13 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
Hey chris we are not planning to race that shelby again we already race him few times but if we see yu guys on the street we going to make it and i was thinking we already did a 40 roll, you line up when we race the camaro which my gps said 25mph and the laser too and you didn't stand to any of those car so if i see you on the street like i said we.can do something but for right now we ain't planning nothing so reserve that emotion.

I was in the far left lane....lined up. IJS

I'am trying to setup something for tonight. Run the Shelby from a 20 and the RX7 from a 30
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   November 6th 2012, 9:39 pm

I no want talk more with this guy Chis because bores me, I no need show to anyone nothing but if he want run with me have to do my rules and is staring ta 40Mph or up and about my car right now is making 5??hp mouth ago I had a blower making 4?? when I change for turbo and go to dyno my car make 708Hp with 20 pound of boost and 80 nitrous shot but car was lean and the nitrous shot kill my sparks so I had to leave 10 pounds of boost and eliminate nitrogen system, my engine is a block 4.6L gt 02 only with manley piston and stock heads of mach1 so if anyone thinks otherwise is to know more than the owner,and these are my last words on this subject. I am happy with my car and I like to enjoy it, do not do this to find problem or fight. and no longer talk more about it, who wants to know something I ask myself and not someone who does not know the reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG   

Back to top Go down

AL PERFORMANCE TURBO MUSTANG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next